Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

spoiler The Fault In Our Cutie Marks Synopsis revealed

PoisonClaw

I hope Ed Valentine will write this ep and i was right  :love:. The Cart before Ponies is his "Three's a Crowd" this season, i HOPE this ep will be his "Flight to Finish", i want his mature writing back  :orly:

After reading the synopsis, this episode sounds really interesting. It's interesting to see a griffon wanting to get a cutie mark, even though they don't have one. It's also a great lesson for the crusaders that most of the time they won't be able to help everypony they meet. All in all, this episode sounds like it will be awesome and I can't wait to see it. 

This episode will be one of the important episode of this season, no doubt. I have already hate the idea of this episode, another species need pony's help to earn their cutie mark, pathetic. If this ep is what it is described in synopsis, it will damage my loyalty with this show, not that much, but yeah... Hummmmmm, my loyalty will be tested by this episode  :orly: The last time they tested my loyalty of the show is reforming the best villain A.K.A Starlight Glimmer and i passed the test, i still love current Starlight and feel sad that i didnt see her enough.

I believe THX can somehow prove me wrong and slap my cynical ass  :orly: Let see about that...