Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Foxy Socks

I love foxes, they are cute. When I became a Furry, my first Fursona was a fox (later changed to a wolf because I love wolves a little bit more). And besides, it is the only wild dog I can see here in germany.

Cool! My fursona is definitely going to be a fox! Haven't worked on it much yet though

I've only seen one fox in my life and that was while I was biking to the school. The road was empty and it walked by, and by glob that was the ugliest fox I'd ever seen. Its head was rectangular and looked too big for its body, it's fur was shaggy and missing in some places, and it's eyes were super buggy. It also smelled terrible. I dunno what was up with that.

So, based on my only experience with them, not a fan

EDIT: Ah, wait, I just remembered that there was also a mother fox in my old neighborhood. I got too close to her kid and she tried to bite me. Luckily I biked away fast enough. Her kid was cute, but still not a fan

Edited by Pokekid543
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

I've only seen one fox in my life and that was while I was biking to the school. The road was empty and it walked by, and by glob that was the ugliest fox I'd ever seen. Its head was rectangular and looked too big for its body, it's fur was shaggy and missing in some places, and it's eyes were super buggy. It also smelled terrible. I dunno what was up with that.

So, based on my only experience with them, not a fan

EDIT: Ah, wait, I just remembered that there was also a mother fox in my old neighborhood. I got too close to her kid and she tried to bite me. Luckily I biked away fast enough. Her kid was cute, but still not a fan

Not sure, but the poor fox might have had mange. It is a terrible thing for them to go through. I hope someone was able to help them, though unlikely.

Foxes don't normally attack people, as they are skittish. Though she was probably protecting her kit. Though I obviously wouldn't go right up to one.

Oh also, this is a fox with mange for reference. https://i.ytimg.com/vi/AHe5ycjt-UI/maxresdefault.jpg

Edit: Also, foxes don't smell that great normally either :P

Edited by Namae
  • Brohoof 1

I love Foxes! They are by far my favorite animals! They're soft, spirited, playful and clever. It doesn't matter of you're a dog person or a cat person; foxes have the best of both worlds. And do you want to talk about beauty? Okay, foxes are the most stunning creatures in all of nature with their shimmering red coats and black, brown or white accents. It's like they have their own built-in fashion accessories! If you prefer silver foxes or maybe Kit foxes, no problem! We've got colors and styles for all occasions! 

Foxes also translate well into cartoons and other forms of art because they have a natural sense of style. I also have several plush foxes and snuggle with them all the time. They make great plushies! There simply is nothing better!  :love:

• Brohoof 3

Well they are pretty cute, as long as they're trained to be tame. But wild ones that attack others, I stay away from them even though I'm live nowhere near them.

Yeah. Again they don't like to attack people, but I wouldn't walk up to a wild one. If I saw one walking near me though I wouldn't be scared though. No more dangerous than a wild dog, if not less.

• Brohoof 1

I am a fan of foxes as well, and owls of course, I found them to be just the right amount of cute and menacing in a creature, and like owls they also simbolize a mental trait, while with owls is wisdom as with all the teacher hats, a fox is often associated with cunning and clever solution.

Plus I got a huge boner for fox girls, chizuru-san :yay:

sig-4633006.747225-chizuru_minamoto_24.j

Edited by Darkwhip
  • Brohoof 1

A fox knocked over my bin last night 

#deathtofoxes 

You know, I'd actually like to see a fox character in FiM. Even if they have to be a pet like Winona is to Applejack. The fox could be Scoots' pet! That would be super adorable!

i cant remember which comic but they made mention of "the Kitsunes of the far east" so they may show up at some point 

A fox knocked over my bin last night 

#deathtofoxes 

i cant remember which comic but they made mention of "the Kitsunes of the far east" so they may show up at some point 

I don't remember that. Been meaning to reread the comic, though, both of them. But, they probably won't do that for the show. They haven't made the deer of the Everfree Forest show canon, yet, lol.

I think the same thing as you. They are adorable and smart! Is my second favorite animal. First one are the birds, because I love love love love the think about flying!!!!

• Brohoof 2

I absolutely adore and love foxes! I've had the fortune to quickly see a wild fox, not once but twice in the past. As much as I wanted to snuggle it, it ran away before I could even take a photo of it. I suggest adding these two pages to your facebook (if you have one) "Photos of Foxes and Maybe More" "I love foxes" and "the beauty of the fox"

• Brohoof 2

I absolutely adore and love foxes! I've had the fortune to quickly see a wild fox, not once but twice in the past. As much as I wanted to snuggle it, it ran away before I could even take a photo of it. I suggest adding these two pages to your facebook (if you have one) "Photos of Foxes and Maybe More" "I love foxes" and "the beauty of the fox"

I actually caught a very quick glimpse of one earlier this week - was walking back to my car after a night out and saw one scurry across the road into a hedge :)

But I'll have to check those FB groups out!

• Brohoof 3