Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ask Silver

Marcato

Meh, thought I would finally make one of these thread. Ask me anything you would like, be it OC related or personal! :) I will answer as best I can.

What are the scales you used in the latest themes you posted.

You suck you know that?

I know it's an A, that is all.

How much do you want to spoon with Zoop?

To answer a question with a question, what's spooning and do I want to know?

You suck you know that?

I know it's an A, that is all.

I do? Not sure about that.

I do? Not sure about that.

Yes, and I will eat your face. Because faces that suck taste good.

(Also PLEASE tell me you know how to take a joke.)

Sooo.... Silver............

You changed your name to Destradious a while back. Why?

Is this what happened when you took that Silver Arrow to the knee?

:D

• Brohoof 1

*facehooves* Oh yeah, shoulda warned you about this guy, Silver... He seems to have some sort of thing with filling other's houses with produce... And before you ask Chilly, NO I DO NOT WANT ANYTHING

Sooo.... Silver............

You changed your name to Destradious a while back. Why?

Is this what happened when you took that Silver Arrow to the knee?

:D

This was done because my username everywhere else is destradious. Then i took a mace to the face and got some sense smacked into me. I realized it's the name everyone knew me by soooo yeah. :3

Do you think Zoop will EVER stop chasing you for changing to "Silver Arroop" in the Skype chat? :P

Nope. He will hunt me down until either of us die. He's going to ruin the summer meat up here in Vancouver for me if I go.

How would like me to fill your bath up with... lovely wonderful artichokes?

Sure. I love me some artichokes. Plus it's a much more constructive use then bathing in it.

*facehooves* Oh yeah, shoulda warned you about this guy, Silver... He seems to have some sort of thing with filling other's houses with produce... And before you ask Chilly, NO I DO NOT WANT ANYTHING

Hello,

I am writing from Canterlot, once I've seen the princesses (something the guards are hell bent on preventing might I add) about a business involving copious amounts of onions, I shall send you a few stalks of celery, not loads, just enough to fill up your living room and that will... lighten your mood considerably... I mean, who doesn't like celery?

Dear lord, no. I do NOT want to do that at all. In fact i would more likely run from Zoop.

I would totally spoon Zoop, I think it is totally weird you don't. Don't you agree?
  • Brohoof 4

(edited)

This was done because my username everywhere else is destradious. Then i took a mace to the face and got some sense smacked into me. I realized it's the name everyone knew me by soooo yeah. :3

Nope. He will hunt me down until either of us die. He's going to ruin the summer meat up here in Vancouver for me if I go.

Sure. I love me some artichokes. Plus it's a much more constructive use then bathing in it.

Splendid! You are the only one who so far has... agreed to me sneaking around you house while you sleep and filling up your house with vegetables! Everyone else thinks I am creepy and I was recently chased out of town, it matters not however, they will see sense soon. Your first delivery shall be tonight... this could be the start of a wonderful friendship you and I, every three days I will supply you with artichokes until there is no longer any space left in your house to walk! Enjoy! Edited by Chill Mists (Chilly)

Hello,

I am writing from Canterlot, once I've seen the princesses (something the guards are hell bent on preventing might I add) about a business involving copious amounts of onions, I shall send you a few stalks of celery, not loads, just enough to fill up your living room and that will... lighten your mood considerably... I mean, who doesn't like celery?

You know, instead of loading my house with celery, why don't you instead send it to Gilda's house? I'm sure she'd love the celery more than I would

You know, instead of loading my house with celery, why don't you instead send it to Gilda's house? I'm sure she'd love the celery more than I would

Gilda... Gilda!? She who made Fluttershy cry!? No! She is not deserving of my celery! I want nothing to do with that heartless fool!

There are several definitions of "spooning" and i don't know what to believe. Instead i shall RERAIL this topic.

ASK ME ANYTHING.

Would you rather play Tennis or Racquetball?

Tennis. I actually enjoy tennis and have played it before. It's tons of fun.

Who would you willingly spoon with?

If i was to spoon I would smack Nico over the head with a spoon, and in that sense I would be spooning Nico.