Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Random Pony Stuffs of 2016

Surprise

(edited)

Thanks. I'm not sure if I want to let my randomness mind continue to do these silly stuffs to add on DA. I feel like aiming for Fluttershy next

Edited by Sunrise Surprise
  • Brohoof 1

Thanks. I'm not sure if I want to let my randomness mind continue to do these silly stuffs to add on DA. I feel like aiming for Fluttershy next

If you have the desire to go for it, I say go for it.

you're mean this? flutters and angel bunny? i didn't see that one. first of all, it is all in the same thread. and 2nd it is so pixilated) i'm so sorry for Flutters look.. Angel Bunny just hopped beside her... i don't know what to say.

I don't like to post multiple threads and I'm sick of risking a locked thread from greedy staffs here. I had enough of that. I prefer to keep it all in the same thread. It is 2016 thread. 2-0-1-6

Also the sprite I found for her was bit huge. I don't know the perfect resize to go for. It's better than no Fluttershy FiM style I see on the web

• Brohoof 1

but you said, that you have no interest in mlp now... how do i respond here..

i was the first one anyway))

The show. I don't watch it since mid season 5. If you mean these gifs then yeah I lost interest fast after this Fluttershy one. It was so hard to do her than Pinkie

• Brohoof 1