Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private Exiled and Alone (1x1 with Roxy Sparx)

Shadow Dancer

Indicus burst out of the closet his dagger poised to kill, the motions came easily. Indicus easily killed one surprised thug with a dagger to the chest the next just got his weapon ready when Indicus plunged his weapon into the second thug. Now with the leader being the only survivor Indicus turned to him and smiled as he wiped off his dagger, "Now you are going to tell me who your boss is or I dig deep into your mind and take the information." 

Candy squeals and rushes to hide behind Chocolate as the leader gasps "N-never, you may a-as well kill me, he'd kill me if I told you!" he growls, but swings his chain around menacingly, and growls "Once I'me done with you, that bitch is mine!" he advances on him, "But i warn you, if you're going to try to kill me, I'm not going to gown down easily! I'll take this whole damned shop with me!"

Indicus keeps his smile and has to keep himself from laughing at the idea of a thug managing to touch him. "You sir are funny, you assume you will get pass me." Indicus created a sudden flash meant to blind and disorientate. Using the distraction the thug leader would find himself with a dagger pressed on his neck. "Final chance, who are you working for?"

The thug gulps "F-fine, i-it's G-Gabriel and S-Speed Light" he stutters "T-they're not r-real guards though, t-they're g-guard killers.." he gulps again "T-they're a-also the leaders o-of t-the g-gang I-I'm in, T-The K-Killsquad" he then growls, sweeping his feet and trying to sweep kick Indicus off of his feet, but trips and suddenly finds Chocolate Swirl holding a guard's sword against his throat.

"Where. Are. They!?" he shouts then looks to Indicus "Once the information is given, he's mine. He threatened to harm my Candy Hearts"

Indicus looked at Swirl and nodded, it was easy getting the location some old warehouse in the lower districts with the information he left the thug to Swirl's discretion and cleaned up the bodied using some fire magic to incinerate them in the back alley. Finished he decided to give his farewells, "Well thanks for the help Chocolate, I'll let you do whatever you wish with the thug. I have a Gabriel and Speed Light to find and try to arrest. I'll just get some Night Guards and storm the building tonight."

A scream could be heard from the chocolate store as Indicus left the store. Meanwhile, Night Vision was with Crystal, taking Sugar Drop out to the park. Sugar sees Indicus and claps her hands "Daddy! Daddy!" she giggles and points to Indicus.

Crystal smiles "Indi, love, come here, if you're done, why not join us?"

Indicus smiled and sat down next to Crystal and Night Vision. "Seems the young lady here has taken a liking to me quite quickly." Indicus did not mention the oddity of being called daddy by Sugar Drops. "So the day has been going well I presume." He playfully ruffled Sugar Drops' mane.

Sugar Drop giggles and nods, nuzzling into the petting of her mane. Crystal smiles and nods "Very well darling, I take it that those screams were from you doing your job?" she asks and Night Vision looks to them "Indicus, be honest with me, what happened there?"

Indicus sighed, "If you insist, I hid in a janitors closet in Swirls shop to wait for the thugs they came as expected. I took down the two lackeys they stood little chance and the leader I asked who his boss was, the idiot stood his ground. I just used a flash bang spell to disorientate him then held him down and asked again. He answered then failed to leave my grip. Once I got the location I took care of lackeys in the back alley and left. The scream was probably the result of the idiot attacking Chocolate Swirl before the guards could come and Swirl taking action ."

Indicus did not flinch as he told the story making sure to not give details because of the filly. His words and emotions held no sympathy or regret for what happened but let on that he doubted that the thug decided to attack and Chocloate Swirl simply retaliated. Though the feeling of not caring about the thugs fate was still there.

Night Vision nods and sighs "the only reason Chocolate would retaliate is if the thugs threatened his family" she says "but at least you've gotten the information you needed, just be careful okay Indicus? I don't think little Sugar's heart could handle losing you"

Indicus laughed, "Don't worry I'll stay alive besides I have plenty to actually live for now. Taking care of the conspiracy will be a simple matter of raiding the place and taking care of the leaders, preferably capturing. As long as no ancient evil from some hundred or thousand years back decides to pop up I will not involved in anything too deadly unless you count politics."     

Crystal nuzzles him before gently nipping him on the ear "Good, now enough talk about work, we're here to have fun with Sugar Drop, Why don't you go take her to the swings dear, Night Vision and I will join you once we're done talking about girly stuff" she says with a giggle, resulting in Night Vision giggling too.

Indicus smiled "Well come on Sugar Drops, lets go to the swings." The foal got up excitedly, Indicus looked at Night Vision and Crystal. "Well enjoy your, 'girl talk you two." Sugar Drops took that as a queue to run towards the swings and Indicus jogged after her a clear smile on his face.

"So how did your date with the Lieutenant go last night dear?" Crystal asks as she eats a daffodil sandwich and smiles at Night Vision "Oh and Sugar did have some bad dreams last night, as did I, but Luna helped with them, so, spill"

Night Vision giggles "It went really well actually, and he simply adores Sugar Drop,so she's going to have a few good father's around to look after her"

Meanwhile Indicus chased Sugar Drop to the swings letting her arrive first. He faked fatigue. "You beat me here Sugar so what do you want to do?"

The filly jumped up in victory. "I want on the swings daddy!"

Indicus chuckled, "Okay then up you go." Indicus picked her up eliciting a giggle. He then lightly pushed her on the swing sending it into motion.

• Brohoof 1

Crystal smiles and nods "Spearhead is a good stallion, Shade told me a little about him, and I am happy that you and Sugar Drop have him in your lives" she says as she looks at the display of Indicus and Sugar Drop playing on the swings "And ever since his sister dispelled that demon from his mind, Indicus has become a much happier stallion, I mean just look at the way he plays with Sugar, and he even accepts her calling him daddy" she giggles

Night Vision smiles and nods "I've worked with Spearhead for a few years now, and you are right, I had heard about that demon, it makes me happy to know that she no longer has control over him, and that he accepts Sugar's affections"

Indicus for the first time in all long time was able to enjoy himself without whispers and promises of power if he freed her from her bindings in hell flowing from Lilith. He would always wonder why she decided to harrass him and not move to someone easier to control but it didn't matter.

Indicus just enjoyed the excited laughing from Sugar Drop as she swung back and forth.

Crystal nods and smiles, closing her eyes 'I honestly owe my life to Indicus" she says before getting up and walking over to him "Hey there sweetheart, enjoying being a daddy?" she asks with a giggle and wraps her arms around his waist "It sure seems like you do"

Indicus pushed the swing forward once more. " It's odd but being called daddy is something that I guess feels good. Gives me this warm feeling in my gut, something that feels as satisfying as it is intimidating. But she wants it so I'll gladly step up for her." Indicus continued to pushed the swing making sure to keep a constant speed and it seemed Sugar liked it if her shouts of excitement said anything.

Crystal smiles and nods "You'll soon get used to it, I mean you will have to for when we have our own foals to love and raise" she says, nuzzling into his neck lovingly. She closes her eyes as she continued to hold him "I'm almost wanting to ask Tia to get someone else to do the job for you" she mumbles

Indicus puts a hand on Crystal's. "Don't worry unless they somehow know about the bust I should have them arrested soon. Besides I made a deal with them so I will see it through, I always do." Sugar saw Crystal and asked for Indicus to stop and pick her up, of course he did. "Having fun Sugar?" Sugar Drop nodded enthusiastically.

Crystal nods and sighs but then smiles when she sees Sugar smiling "Hi sweetie, it's time to go back to the castle, your mummy and future daddy are going to take you out for dinner" she says motioning to the very happy Night Vision being hugged by Spearhead.

• Brohoof 1

"Okay!" Sugar says as she runs back to her mother and her stallionfriend she liked her mommy's stallionfriend and was excited when they said they were getting married.

Spearhead just laughed when Sugar excitedly ran towards them. He looked at Crystal and Indicus. "See you both later."

Indicus as expected just nodded with a quick wave and a smile.

Crystal smiles and waves goodbye to them "Such a cute couple" she says as she continues to hug Indicus closely. "And just imagine how our little ones will be like. I bet they'd be great friends with Sugar Drop" she giggles and looks at the sky, "well what do you want to do now love?"

Indicus sat down and thought about what to do for awhile, the raid would not be till much later and there was some hours before dinner. "Hmm, I guess we could walk the castle gardens for awhile till dinner or we can walk around Canterlot no need for a specific destination just enjoy the time wandering and ignore the stares from Nobel's."