Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private Exiled and Alone (1x1 with Roxy Sparx)

Shadow Dancer

Indicus nodded, I will find out if your sister is alive and if there is something left to save if there is I will bring her back if not and she is a husk I'll let her soul rest. Once the scouts I asked to do this find an area they believe she is in I'll get a message and I'll head out and see what I can do." Indicus huged Acania. "I'll take care of you whatever you need."

Arcania sniffles and nuzzles him "T-thank you Indicus, i-it really means a lot to me" she says as she kisses his cheek and then looks at the mare "Excuse me miss, do you know a miss Zecora? You speak an awful a lot like her" she inquires and smiles softly then sighs "come on sweetie, lets continue our walk"

The mare shook her head as she watched the pair leave wishing them fairwell. Indicus smiled as he brushed a hand through Arcania's mane and continued to look around the market there were craftsponies selling several items like necklaces, rings and even furniture beaming with a pried in their work. In another area nearby there were cooks selling different piping hot dishes to any willing to try them. Indicus let Arcania decide where to go.

Arcania smiles and nuzzles him as she looks around "I'd like to look at the jewellery stores if possible please sweetheart" she says softly before kissing his cheek, still having her arm linked with his. "The Princess have given me a card with bits on it, so I can buy things while out with you" she says with a giggle "I feel like a filly again"

"Seems to be a benefit having friends who live forever and have no use for the Royal stipend they have had for the past thousands of years." Indicus smiled and lead the pair towards the jewelers. Arcania's energy was infectious as always as he found his smile growing a bit wider.

Arcania nods as she begins browsing the jewellery stalls, "They've always been very generous to me, especially when we were fillies. It is good to know that nothing has changed much," she says as her eyes fall upon a onyx and opal necklace "This looks wonderful"

Indicus smiled, "I'm sure the jeweler will let you try it on if you want," The mare behind the stand smiled and nodded seeming to hold pride that her work was being admired. "That answers that go ahead try it on it looks like it would fit you very well." Indicus encouraged.

Arcania smiles and gently places the necklace around her neck, but suddenly it starts to glow and starts to show here true self "W-what's happening? W-why is m-my d-disguise failing?!" she exclaims, quickly taking it off and placing it down, she look at the mare "What isthis magic?"

Indicus eyed the crowed who was looking at them then looked at the mare standing there before using his magic to try and scan the item for enchantments. Either way the idea someone just reviled her intentionally was stuck in his head. All the while the jeweler was quiet though not at all surprised, Indicus leveled a questioning glare the mares way. "It was meant to drop your disguise. Someone knew about you and wanted this to happen."

The mare sighs "I was told to be expecting you and to have this on display for your marefriend. I-I was told you were a traitor to the throne and harboring a Changeling" she says then looks down at a photograph of her husband and son "They said if I did what they told me to, they'd f-free my husband and son" she says showing them a picture of a rather handsome stallion and a rather cute little colt.

Arcania gasps "Indi darling, d-do you think th-they're the same ones t-that h-have been harassing Chocolate and Diamond?"

Indicus listened to the mare and shook his head, "Well get you husband and colt back you furfilled you part of the deal and soon Canterlot's entire population will know about Arcania. If they refuse find me my name's Indicus and I'll take care of it. Damn cowards trying to ruin our reputation knowing I'm on to them."

Arcania looks to her fiance "We must tell Luna and Celestia, like it or not, we're both royalty, and this is treason, more so than simple extortion, not to mention, foalnapping is highly illegal." she says with a deep scowl "Night Vision, Spearhead and Night Wing must hear of this as well"

Indicus sighed, "Your right as much as I would like to hunt them down myself let's go then. I wish our day did not have to end on such a sour note." Indicus was still fighting that small part of him that would take joy in finding the ones doing this to himself his marefriend and others and tearing out their throats.

Instead Indicus took Arcania's hand and walked back to the castle.

Arcania nuzzles him "Tia and Lulu will deal with it accordingly darling, why not just enjoy the rest of the day that we have until your raid tonight?" she asks, kissing his cheek "we've still got a whole day in front of us, maybe we might even bump into the Lieutenants and Sugar Drop"

Indicus smiled his demeanor brightening, "Okay let's browse around some more enjoy the rest of our day like you said. Who cares if the nobles or at least some know what you are." Indicus hugged Arcania. "Your my marefriend no matter what any nobles think."

Arcania smiles and murrs softly as the two nuzzled each other "You're right, I'm probably over-reacting, it's been a year since the attack, and who knows, maybe most ponies have gotten over the shock of it all" she says, "And with the son of Luna dating me, there's nothing much that anypony can do to me without invoking her rath"

Indicus smiled as they nuzzled one another. "Ponies will take time to adjust but eventually they will. As for others doing anything to you there are many who would and could make any offenders go away besides if I am correct your going to be introduced as an ally leader and friend si any attack on you might as well be attacking Luna or Celly."

"And that would be an act of treason towards the crown, and even if it wasn't, Lulu and Tia would defend the both of us with their very lives, as we would defend them with ours, right honey?" she asks and kisses him on the mouth before blushing slightly "Dear, d-do you think that this dress is a little too scandalous? I d-don't want to give you a bad reputation for dating a s..."

Indicus smiled, "I'd defend them to the ends of the planet." Indicus accepted the kiss and upon his marefriend's question he chuckled, "You look fine and besides I have a reputation for being very good at finding and eliminating difficult targets not caring about some nobles opinion of my date's choice of cloathing and how it reflects on me." Indicus kissed Arcania's mouth again.

She smiles and nods, once again linking arms with him and walking off towards the food market where there were many stalls offering many different exotic and local foods to buy and eat. Arcania licks her lips and browsesthrough them, wondering what she would get.

Indicus looked around seeing what caught his interest. Though he glanced Arcania's direction and smiled a wave of happiness radiating from him. Indicus noted some Griffin vendors selling slabs of various meats from their hunts. Indicus continued to let his eyes wander the market.

Arcania was nibbling rather cutely on some chicken satay skewers and sipping from a milkshake cup. She looks at him with that cute look that ponies have whenever sipping on a milkshake and giggles before leaning over to kiss him on his nose before returning to her food and drink.

the stall vendor, a rather cute little mare giggles "your wife is adorable sir"

Indicus decided to grab a pork shish kabob and was taking an idle bite when Arcania suddenly kissed his nose he raised an eyebrow at the same time as a small blush appeared.

He turned to the vendor when a giggle grabbed his attention. His mind decided to note the giggling mare was pretty cute. He shook his head before it went further with that train of thought. "Thanks ma'am." Indicus smiled and looked at his marefriend "I rather agree."

Arcania blushes and giggles at the compliment and the mare giggles again, she then takes the two with her to a secluded spot before bowing to her. "My Queen, I have awaited your return," she says as she drops her disguise and in front of them was a small female changeling "I will serve you to the best of my ability" she says with tears in her eyes

Arcania looks around before she recognizes the young mare "Shadow Step? I-is that.." the mare nods and Arcania drops her own disguise, hugging the mare "I've missed you so much my darling, so, so much" she says with tears in her eyes.

Indicus was on guard when they were taken to a secluded area but then dropped his guard when he heard the words "My Queen." Relief flooded over him that it was not some ambush. He took a look at the scene before him and smiled, "Seems others have survived Chrysalis's bout of madness during the wedding."