Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private Exiled and Alone (1x1 with Roxy Sparx)

Shadow Dancer

Indicus snuggled up to Crystal almost instantly wrapping his arms around her as a smile appeared on his muzzle.

Luna watched Indicus' sleeping form. "Nightmare expressed a wish to see her son, now that Lilith is not an issue. I told her to wait and that she would have to be bound to something and she did not argue."

Luna sighed, "Never thought I would say this but she genuinely wants to see Indicus and seemingly not for any nefarious reasons. I just find it all odd. Nightmare has been content to stay quiet till now."

Shade nods and sighs as she sits down and strokes Indicus' mane and ears "Lilith was a mistress of manipulation, mother, but there's not just that. I'm fairly sure that nightmare knows who Roxy's brother is and who Arcania's father is and to that extent aunt Celestia's lover.." she shudders a little and then smiles "I should get back to training, still have that job you gave me earlier to complete" she says before disappearing back into the shadows. 

Crystal smiles and nuzzles into Indicus as she slept

Luna smiled, "Fair well my daughter." She looked at Indicus and Crystal with a small smile as she thought about what the Nightmare told her, technically my son as well but I have no memory of being with child and if Nightmare bore Indicus through me, how was he introduced at the age of one to his adoptive parents hundreds of years later and that leaves the question of who the father was."

Luna shook her head, "This can be dealt with later when Indicus is better." Luna gave Indicus a kiss on his forehead. "Sleep well Indicus, we may solve many mysteries surrounding you yet."

Crystal stirs slightly and nuzzles into Indicus more. "Mm love you my Indicus" she says softly and lovingly as she flutters her wings a little in her sleep.

Meanwhile Shaded was laying next to Rarity, when she wakes up "Oh hello there beautiful, is m'lady hungry?" he asks her with a kiss to her nose

Indicus smiled nuzzling Crystal, "Love you too." Indicus said only half aware of what was going on around him.

Rarity woke up with a yawn, and once she was aware of her surroundings she smiled. "Why yes food sounds good right about now." Rarity climbed out of the bed and stretched her legs.

Shaded smiles "Great, I know the chef here personally, she's an old friend of Crystal's and mine from when..from when she was younger" he says, holding out his hand to her "she'll cook up anything you want, also...she'd most likely love to talk fashion with you, she is a crystal pony after all"

"Hmm will have to keep that in mind but that will be after some tea and a good breakfast dear." Rarity takes Shaded's hand and follows his lead to the castle's kitchen when they entered a waiter was quick to arrive and take their requests. "I'll have a vegetarian omelette with some green tea sir." 

He smiles and nuzzles her as they walk to the dining hall "Bella? Belladonna darling~" he calls out in a soothing tone, it was rather well known around the castle that Bella had a bit of a crush on Shade, especially when he was in disguise, but then who could blame her, he was rather tall and handsome

Bella walked out of the kitchen proper "Ah hello Shaded how are you this fine morning?" Bella noticed Rarity "Who might this lovely mare with you be?"  Rarity thought to introduce herself, "Hello I'm Rarity, you must be Bella shaded told me a bit about you." 

Shade smiles and gently kisses her on the cheek "Hello again Bella, you look as wonderful as ever" he says then blushes a little as he looks to her "Don't worry, she doesn't know of your crush on me, all though...we're kind of a...herd so to speak" he says somewhat sheepishly

Bella nods "Ahh I see, I must say though you made quite the catch." Rarity herself blushed at the roundabout complement. Bella spoke up once more, "well what do you both want me to cook up for you?"

Rarity spoke up, "A vegetarian omelette and some tea with a cube of sugar.

Bella looked towards Shaded.

"My usual please darling, Cheese omelette with vegetables and a glass of strawberry milk please, dear Bella" he says with a smile before holding Rairty's hand "and we'll have it in the garden, I'd love to Rarity the garden that the Princess and Crystal had planted since they were small"

Rarity followed Shaded into the garden with a smile looking forward to breakfast in the garden. When the pair sat down Rarity looked around the area. Many of the flowers were in full bloom creating a variety of colors almost like a rainbow of flowers. Soon enough the food was delivered by Bella herself. "Here you are dears enjoy." Bella blew Shaded a kiss when Rarity could not see.

He smiles and blows one back before slowly cutting up his omelette "Mm this looks and smells divine, been too long since i've had her cooking" he says as he bites into it. As does so, his eyes roll back and he moans softly "Ooh~ this is heavenly" he says as he closes his eyes and puts his fork down for a moment "Mm I'm definitely staying here"

Rarity thanked Bella for the food and started eating. "Wow Bella this omelette is amazing. Shaded did not exaggerate your cooking skills."

Bella smiled, "I'm glad you liked the food and your tea miss Rarity." Bella giggled when she heard Shaded. "Glad you're enjoying the food Shaded."

Shaded smiles and kisses her softly "I've always enjoyed your cooking...and your company my dear, and I always will" he says before he pulls Rarity in close "Why don't you come join us, Rarity wouldn't mind, would you sweetheart?" he asks as he wraps his arms around her and nuzzles her lovingly

Rarity shook her head, "That would be just fine dear." Rarity nuzzled up to Shaded.

Bella smiled, "Well okay if you both don't mind." Bella then sat down next to the pair.

Rarity nuzzled Shaded some more enjoying having his arms wrapped around her, the food could wait a bit she was happy in Shaded's arms.

Shaded smiles as he holds both mares close "Guess I'm not the only one who has a few mares after him" he says softly, and not necessarily in jest, more in thoughtfulness actually. He then smiles and closes his eyes and sighs in content "I'm rather glad I chose to visit Canterlot again"

Rarity smiled, "Perhaps but you are the one that has captured my attention. You are the one I'm after, not Crystal or Indicus but you. Though I will admit your friend could be quite the looker if he bothered to fix his mane up a bit and wore something nicer then leather armor."

Shaded smiles and nods "I know what you mean love and I appreciate it" he says, kissing her cheek "I know Crystal is going to try to get him into something other than his armor, especially when they have foals, he's going to have to hide a lot of things from them, too dangerous to have around little ones" he says with a smile and nuzzles the two mares.

"So how have you and Indicus been doing? You both dropped off the map after that day. First Indicus the last I saw he had a look in his eye like he was the embodiment of the anger and hatred in Tartarus. It was the first time I was ever scared of the stallion. Then you dropped off the map a week later." Bella asked curious of what caused two of the princesses best agents disappearing.

"I can answer that my dear Rarity" Shade Walker says as she steps into view "Pardon the intrusion, but I feel Shaded here cannot tell you, what I can" she says as she sits next to Bella who hugs her "My brother is...not well, he's not exactly what you would call normal, he was born of..abnormal circumstances, but not only that, he had the mother of all demons inside of his mind all his life, up until now" 

Rarity stopped a moment to make sure she heard the pony right. "Indicus has had the Lilith of mythology inside his head since the day he was born? How? What would such a being want with Indicus? It dose explain why he seemed tired all the time though." It was evident Rarity was having a hard time processing what the mare was saying.

Shade nods "That he has indeed, you recall I mentioned his birth? You see..he was somehow born from the..dream realm..and his mother as such is a being named Nightmare" she says and looks up at the sun "He, she..they have been residing in mother's mind for some time, laying dormant"

The name Nightmare sounded a clear cord of familiarity for Rarity she realized it was part of the name of Nightmare Moon the being who possessed the princess and tried to bring eternal night. The being they separated from the princess years ago. "So by Mother I assume you are referring to Princess Luna." Rarity shook her head as the pieces came together. "So Indicus was born from Nightmare the one who possessed Princess Luna and somehow got a physical form?" 

Rarity shook her head again, "Sorry dear it's very hard to imagine how such a thing is possible, does Indicus even know this?" To think such a stallion that was know as the ponyville hermit by the children was born in the dream realm. That stallion is the definition of a walking mystery. Though thanks to him I met Shaded and I couldn't be happier for that." Rarity nuzzles Shaded