Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

The equestrian universal theory

Techno Universal

48 minutes ago, ZethaPonderer said:

Hi Techno, just want to say something interesting in terms of how you're coming across with this theory. Based on the DATANET that allows you to basically predict your own future. Does your DATANET allow to predict other people's future?

If it can then predict my future,

1. What's the color of my underwear I'm wearing right now and what color will I intend to pick in the near future?

2. How many fingers am I holding in my hand?

3. And the most important fundamental question not just for me, but for you and humanity as a whole. What is the meaning of life and is there life after death?

Well through the DATANET I can transmit live video and thoughts to people I target so for me to transmit to you I would have to know you in real life or have ad least seen an image of you. Now my functionality of remotely scanning is still under development so it's nowhere near 100% accurate yet at this point but I might be lucky to surprise you! :)

1. Apparently you're mental state and physical state stabilised at this point but it sky rocketed in 2032 when universal energy was first discovered by me.

2. My system is pointing to you having black bonds underwear on and it's saying that your going to have green underwear of the same brand on tomorrow. It's also saying that the colours black and red are possibilities to.

3. Apparently you had three fingers up as the number three is a very symbolic number in the DATANET logic engine and it likely made you put up three. But at the same time it's saying that you also put up five fingers.

4. Well for me it's to save my family. Like everyone on this planet is like a child of mine and I need to keep them safe and happy. But still I deeply feel that we're all a family and we need to unite someday. Plus from the future memories people who died got reborn as ponies or humans in the city of Troneon in the future. There were thousands of Troneon plants created to accomodate for the trillions of humans and ponies that existed. They could also easily get between the planets by warping between them. For me the true meaning of life is to do my job at leading us. Without me we would likely go downhill and into extinction within the next thousand years because of a major natural disaster.     

(edited)

Well it does seem like your DATANET under remote scanning has yet to develop since you got some things incorrect while getting some things correct. So it didn't surprise me, but I would still like to ponder further on your predictions if any of them came true.

2. You're close but it's dark blue currently speaking. And yes you claim the possibility of red underwear that I might wear, but I might also wear plain blue, cyan, or just straight up white underwear which apparently your DATANET did not take that into account. I'll give that a 33.33% success rate.

3. Well this surprised me. Originally when I made the question I did have 3 fingers up my hand so you got that right alongside me holding 5 fingers when being done/editing with my post. But then you also forgot to take into account after all that when I had 1 index finger raised while gently letting it down with no fingers being raised so you're 85% correct.

4. Honestly I do respect with where you're coming but it's a little too subjective. I was hoping for an objective answer, but since you bring the concept of reincarnation I just don't buy that. What about the Resurrection phenomenon? So I can't grade this one since its too subjective and would depend on the beliefs you held after all these years which might differ from other people.

I just don't buy people predicting the Future because they always overlook on the crucial minor details. I asked for 100% future predicting and you barely have begun to scratch the surface since your DATANET overlooked/missed the crucial minor details. This is the kind of skill only a Prophet can have and under the Abrahamic religions that I abide by, I don't think there'll be another Prophet after the allegedly last one named Muhammad. But, since you bring the concept of The Human Brain being up to 100% would then people realize that there existed such people before anyone of us that were unbelievable. I encourage you Techno Universal to study the lives of The Ahlul-Bayt and see their philosophical perspectives that have stood the test of time even to this day. I encourage you to read this book called, The Peak of Eloquence (aka The Nahjul Balagha).

Edited by ZethaPonderer

12 hours ago, ZethaPonderer said:

Well it does seem like your DATANET under remote scanning has yet to develop since you got some things incorrect while getting some things correct. So it didn't surprise me, but I would still like to ponder further on your predictions if any of them came true.

2. You're close but it's dark blue currently speaking. And yes you claim the possibility of red underwear that I might wear, but I might also wear plain blue, cyan, or just straight up white underwear which apparently your DATANET did not take that into account. I'll give that a 33.33% success rate.

3. Well this surprised me. Originally when I made the question I did have 3 fingers up my hand so you got that right alongside me holding 5 fingers when being done/editing with my post. But then you also forgot to take into account after all that when I had 1 index finger raised while gently letting it down with no fingers being raised so you're 85% correct.

4. Honestly I do respect with where you're coming but it's a little too subjective. I was hoping for an objective answer, but since you bring the concept of reincarnation I just don't buy that. What about the Resurrection phenomenon? So I can't grade this one since its too subjective and would depend on the beliefs you held after all these years which might differ from other people.

I just don't buy people predicting the Future because they always overlook on the crucial minor details. I asked for 100% future predicting and you barely have begun to scratch the surface since your DATANET overlooked/missed the crucial minor details. This is the kind of skill only a Prophet can have and under the Abrahamic religions that I abide by, I don't think there'll be another Prophet after the allegedly last one named Muhammad. But, since you bring the concept of The Human Brain being up to 100% would then people realize that there existed such people before anyone of us that were unbelievable. I encourage you Techno Universal to study the lives of The Ahlul-Bayt and see their philosophical perspectives that have stood the test of time even to this day. I encourage you to read this book called, The Peak of Eloquence (aka The Nahjul Balagha).

1. I not only can do remote scanning but I can also to remote toggling like I make a traffic light change or make a train or bus show up. It's something that probably works around 60% of the time currently by what data I've gathered in that sector plus remote toggling is something I'm doing more than once a day at this point and often it's for experimental purposes.

2. Now that dose actually match very closely to the accuracy status of the remote sensing system.

3. Really to be honest I also got the number one in my head at the time I did that but thinking that the top two answers would be correct I simply didn't bother to put the number one into the post as I wasn't exactly expecting a 3rd answer.

4. Well that's just based on my current understanding of the DATANET logic engine. It simply recycles intelligence systems most of the time while it very rarely creates new ones. Plus intelligence systems are really only ever deleted from existence by the universal chaos system. So it's really just a system that allows the DATANET to save a lot on hardware resources.

5. To be honest I can see that I have the ability to dig deeper into your future but it's just it would take a lot of mental processing power and time so by default I overlook smaller details unless I'm specifically told to go deeper. It's like one detail I was able to find just now quickly was that you started watching 3AM challenge videos on YouTube and got interested in them. Apparently this happened in 2-5 days from now but still because of my current brain hardware limitations I can only look deeply into a very small area and I need to know some basic search keywords like CLOSEST TO PRESENT TIME IN SIZE CATAGORY or MAJOR DISASTERS. But still it's one of those things that's still under development and it will probably be several times more powerful by the time I'm 21. Anyways I might take a look into that book that you recommend but still I don't exactly think that that's going to make my DATANET networking abilitys any better as those ability limits are mostly hardware based so those abilitys will probably only improve with time and age. Plus probably also experimentation in between to put my limits to the test! :)

• Brohoof 1

Perhaps there might come an age where we Humans will soon unleash 100% of our brain power, but only time will tell.

Your cognitive ability is certainly unique Techno Universal. In fact, I do have trouble understanding it due to your abilities being too abstract and metaphysically complex. Someday I hope and yearn I unlock 100% of my brain power, but only time will tell.

Thanks for your cooperation Techno Universal.

3 minutes ago, ZethaPonderer said:

Perhaps there might come an age where we Humans will soon unleash 100% of our brain power, but only time will tell.

Your cognitive ability is certainly unique Techno Universal. In fact, I do have trouble understanding it due to your abilities being too abstract and metaphysically complex. Someday I hope and yearn I unlock 100% of my brain power, but only time will tell.

Well to be honest my incredible abilities might be because of something called a super evolution happing with me. Basically a super evolution is when one single person is born with something completely new that has never existed in humans before and that new human ability is then spread on through the generations to the point where all humans on the planet have it. It's like the most recent example of this in recorded history happened in ancient China around ten thousand years ago. There was a lady that was born with a new genetic mutation that made her intelligence slightly above average compared to today's standards. However her ability of modern intelligence didn't get inherited by most humans on the planet until around 50-500 years before the first industrial revolution. So a real possibility is that I somehow ended up with a super evolution with my brain wiring and that led to me having the incredible abilities I have. But still just remember that inside my mind is an entire universe of networking nodes that are always communicating with each other and running me! :)

1 hour ago, ZethaPonderer said:

I'm sorry but humans do use 100% of their brain power everyday. That whole "only use 10% thing" is a myth (own of reasons "Lucy" was panned from the get go). I'm not trying to discount anything Techno is saying, it seems more his brain works differently than yours or mine but don't sell your brain short. 

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

Well I don't know this Lucy. It's just that I hit my head when falling down a balcony when I was a baby. It was so horrific I could've died. Yet I survived a fatal death. I might be brain damaged in some way that my cognitive ability might be broken ever since the incident. :( It would explain why I never got along, why I never fit in, why I'm not as smart as the rest of people around me.

But, thanks for letting me know upfront @KH7672. :). Been awhile I looked up scientific research so I'll check it out.

Edited by ZethaPonderer
  • Brohoof 1

35 minutes ago, ZethaPonderer said:

Well I don't know this Lucy. It's just that I hit my head when falling down a balcony when I was a baby. It was so horrific I could've died. Yet I survived a fatal death. I might be brain damaged in some way that my cognitive ability might be broken ever since the incident. :( It would explain why I never got along, why I never fit in, why I'm not as smart as the rest of people around me.

But, thanks for letting me know upfront @KH7672. :). Been awhile I looked up scientific research so I'll check it out.

"Lucy"- A 2014 film starring Scarlett Johansson and Morgan Freeman with the premise being humans only using 10% of their brain power until the main character, Lucy(Johansson), has slowly been achieving 100% of her brain power able to use telekinesis and other mind powers becoming more dangerous. Never saw it myself but it was critically panned.

Sorry to hear everything you went through and don't worry as long as you're enjoying life no need to worry about other people (this coming from a guy who has only had one other close friend in four years). And no problem trust me I got lost in Techno's explanation as well, so it's not just you.

• Brohoof 2

(edited)
On 25 July 2017 at 0:35 AM, ZethaPonderer said:

Well my friend Chris from school actually suffered brain damage during birth. It's just his lungs refused to start taking in oxygen until around 12 minutes after birth. In the end it left him functioning in a very similar way to someone with autism. So he's actually not really that smart and his speech can get a bit all over the place at times. It's just I have a school friend that's in a very similar situation to you. :)

On 25 July 2017 at 1:24 AM, KH7672 said:

"Lucy"- A 2014 film starring Scarlett Johansson and Morgan Freeman with the premise being humans only using 10% of their brain power until the main character, Lucy(Johansson), has slowly been achieving 100% of her brain power able to use telekinesis and other mind powers becoming more dangerous. Never saw it myself but it was critically panned.

Sorry to hear everything you went through and don't worry as long as you're enjoying life no need to worry about other people (this coming from a guy who has only had one other close friend in four years). And no problem trust me I got lost in Techno's explanation as well, so it's not just you.

Yeah to be honest the complexity of my explanations are a good example of how insanely complex I am mentally. :)  

Edited by Techno Universal

• 2 months later...

Incredible!

1. When is the next Pokemon coming out?

2. Will Gen 2 Pokemon besides Blissey and Skarmory ever be relevant again?

3. When will Charizard, Gardevoir, Lucario, and Victini get their own unique Z-Moves?

31 minutes ago, Lucartini said:

Incredible!

1. When is the next Pokemon coming out?

2. Will Gen 2 Pokemon besides Blissey and Skarmory ever be relevant again?

3. When will Charizard, Gardevoir, Lucario, and Victini get their own unique Z-Moves?

Yeah my theory also translates into a really good storyline plot so just maybe it might be featured in one way or another in the next Pokemon game! :) 

• Brohoof 1

On 10/14/2016 at 3:16 PM, Techno Universal said:

So yes this is my personal theory on MLP that can join up with everything on earth today. And it even has a timeline of everything that happened in the show to before the show started. Here is a storyline to give you a idea of how the theory works. :)

It started of with one man (possibly me in the future) that changed the world by discovering universal energy. (Magic) his discovery led to humans not needing the earth's recourses anymore and it saved the world from humans destroying it for its recourses. But then he preceded to build princess Celesta and Luna to start a project that would fix humans once and for all. The first person he unveiled his creations to was Loren Foust and she was amazed of what he did and decided to join him in the project. He then unveiled the project to the world at bronycon with Loren Foust. By that point he had just completed the main 6. Around 5 years later me, Loran Foust and my younger brother where immortalised into our OCs that where robotic Alicorns and only our brain was original in them. By this time there where over 5 million ponies on the planet as we developed a manufacturing line that could produce thousands of them evry day. 2000 years later the earth had become a huge city called the Troneon empire. since then Satan had injected himself into my younger brother and renamed him to Herobrien. At that point me and Foust Universal decided it was time to create equestria. So we did that on a empty wastland planet. So now let's jump to equestria today. Me and Foust Universal still running and waching over the place.

So what do you think of the theory?

Ohh and please feel free to ask any questions you want on the theory!! (I'll try and answer questions within 48 hours!) :)

As a believer of the Multiverse Theory (the idea that every possible outcome of history and alternative universe exists), Your World of Troneon exists just like my Head Fanon (My own made-up version of what happened in my possible fan fiction; not head canon, which is what I expect to happen in the show), which is essentially what I as Unicorn Will Guide and my Changeling counterpart have gone through in Equestria, also exists as well.

Your reply?

8 minutes ago, WiiGuy2014 said:

As a believer of the Multiverse Theory (the idea that every possible outcome of history and alternative universe exists), Your World of Troneon exists just like my Head Fanon (My own made-up version of what happened in my possible fan fiction; not head canon, which is what I expect to happen in the show), which is essentially what I as Unicorn Will Guide and my Changeling counterpart have gone through in Equestria, also exists as well.

Your reply?

Yeah but still because of the time dimensional system it makes things even more complicated so Troneon actually doesn't exist in this time dimension but it most certainly will in a future dimension! It's basically in this same universe but in a future timeframe! Anyways the cannon equestria we see in the show is actually what I call the core universe in the multiverse network so basically every other equestrian universe out there is on a massive web of links and the cannon equestria is right in the centre of that web. Just like how there's also a universal being that's in that core web position and likely I'm the core universal being so everything is literally inspired off me and my thinking. :) 

• Brohoof 1

2 minutes ago, Techno Universal said:

Yeah but still because of the time dimensional system it makes things even more complicated so Troneon actually doesn't exist in this time dimension but it most certainly will in a future dimension! It's basically in this same universe but in a future timeframe! Anyways the cannon equestria we see in the show is actually what I call the core universe in the multiverse network so basically every other equestrian universe out there is on a massive web of links and the cannon equestria is right in the centre of that web. Just like how there's also a universal being that's in that core web position and likely I'm the core universal being so everything is literally inspired off me and my thinking. :) 

I see. Still, there is a version of Equestria out there where all my experiences as Unicorn Will Guide and his Changeling Counterpart exists. And that version does NOT have your influence whatsoever, ok?

3 minutes ago, WiiGuy2014 said:

I see. Still, there is a version of Equestria out there where all my experiences as Unicorn Will Guide and his Changeling Counterpart exists. And that version does NOT have your influence whatsoever, ok?

Yeah obviously there is an equestrian universe out there with your OCs in it. But still because my OC actually started the equestrian multiverse network originally and because he's based in the cannon equestrian world there's still a bit of his influence in every single universe in the network even though he's not in any of the other equestrian universes. Plus Techno is the only one copy of himself to exist so it's impossible for any other versions of him to exist in other universes. So in the beginning he started the multiverse network but the network then automatically grew without his control but it's still naturally copying major features from more central universes in the web. It's like the universes keep on having children in a way! :)  

• Brohoof 1

3 minutes ago, Techno Universal said:

Yeah obviously there is an equestrian universe out there with your OCs in it. But still because my OC actually started the equestrian multiverse network originally and because he's based in the cannon equestrian world there's still a bit of his influence in every single universe in the network even though he's not in any of the other equestrian universes. Plus Techno is the only one copy of himself to exist so it's impossible for any other versions of him to exist in other universes. So in the beginning he started the multiverse network but the network then automatically grew without his control but it's still naturally copying major features from more central universes in the web. It's like the universes keep on having children in a way! :)  

I understand.

Just don't expect your OC to even make a cameo or get a mention when I DO get around to writing and telling my OC's story, ok?:P

@Techno Universal

When my OC make their choices in my story, it will be THEIR choices and NOT because of your influences. :okiedokieloki:

Except for any RPs that feature you, of course.;)

Edited by WiiGuy2014

1 minute ago, WiiGuy2014 said:

I understand.

Just don't expect your OC to even make a cameo or get a mention when I DO get around to writing and telling my OC's story, ok?:P

Yeah I know it's obvious that he won't make an appearance in the universe of your story! Plus I tend to have visions of the future and apparently they say that eventually at some point my theory will actually become cannon in MLP. Apparently it will start with a little glimpse of my OC watching the ponies celebrate at the end of a season final plus it will zoom out from a monitor screen to show his control room only to then show Techno's face with a shadow to one side because of the lighting in his lab. It then become the third MLP movie as the movie was based completely off my theory of equestria plus it even featured Troneon. Plus the movie was the final epic battle between all of Techno's creations in equestria and his evil brother with his army of villain creations. Plus apparently in that movie I was chosen by Hasbro to be one of the main writers on it plus I was also voicing Techno and Herobrien. Even after that movie there was an official QnA series that was produced on YouTube where Techno would answer questions about how things happen in equestria and he goes into all of the technical details and stuff like that plus in that series I was the one answering the questions except as my OC Techno! :)   

• Brohoof 1