Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Will Chysalis return in Season 7?

NeonCobalt

After Chrysalis first appeared in Season 2, we had to wait 3 seasons for her return, 4 if you don't count alternate universe appearances. That being said, Chrysalis swore revenge on Starlight at the end of the Season 6 finale, and I don't see the writers setting that up and waiting 3-4 seasons to pay it off. So, all that being said, do you believe that we will see Chrysalis make another return in Season 7?

They don't want to use the same villain too many times otherwise it becomes both stale and predictable. If anything, I would like to see a new villain appear and attempt to bring Equestria to its knees in whatever fashion they have. That being said, if Chrysalis were to appear in season seven, I'd do it over several episodes that showcase what she has been up to since losing her hive either from her perspective or from what other ponies describe in case they encountered her.

I'm pretty sure that since she swore revenge on Starlight, she will return next season. After all, there were a lot of plot holes and questions left open by the Season 6 finale that need to be answered next season, especially in the premiere, to avoid causing too much confusion and raising even more questions if they are left unanswered.

Season premier will be her return, if not the premier, the finale. Either way, I'm expecting her to be reformed. And I will be disappointed if I'm right. I would enjoy her to be saved for the first recurring villain and hopefully that would mean she appears throughout season 7, and not just as background cameos. 

No definitly not. But i read in the internet that our mane 6 probably fight against the old villains again in the movie 2017. I'm also sure hasbro let her escapes because she shall come back in the movie.

I honestly hope Chrysalis doesn't return at all. I hope we never see her again. There's a certain pleasure in having a villain stay evil, and there is also pleasure in exploring new ideas. Which is why I would be bored if they used Chyrsalis for a 3rd time. I demand new villains!