Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hello there! Nice to meet you all!

Tnas 8626

I am a 17 year old man with a great enthusiasm on the show and it's fandom. I'm here to make two or more discussions about it, that could be the new seasons, the movie, fandom topics, or other things that surround the MLP spectrum. Within my interest with MLP there is some desire to make a good project or work for the fandom, that has been making some great ideas in my mind. I'm also interested in what could be the history of the fandom, because I find it pretty amazing to see how exponentially we have grown to this actual stage and size, after all it's twists and turns.

However, I'm also interseted in animation, videogames, movies, architecture, music, cars, history and... I guess that's all.

¡With one way or another, it's awesome to meet you all in this forum  :grin: !

Edited by Tnas 8626
  • Brohoof 4

Greetings! New souls are always welcome. Swing by the roleplays or have a looksie in numerous fan clubs (Like the Discord one xD). Tis awesome to meet you too, hope you enjoy your time in here ^_^

• Brohoof 2

Hello Tnas, nice to meet you. Welcome to forums. I hope you get use to our community as soon as possible and i am sure that you ll meet lots of ponies there. If you wish to ask or talk about anything, i ll be around. See ya..  :)

• Brohoof 2

Hello and welcome to the forums, I hope you enjoy your time around here! It's awesome to meet you too.  :squee: