Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

general Super powers?

KiraTakahashi

I'd really like to be able to shapeshift into whoever or whatever I want. I could stop worrying about what I look like then, and it would be really cool to be able to shift into one of my OCs for a while.

• Brohoof 1

I've always thought a couple of them that would be really cool to have. Now I wouldn't want ALL of these powers at once unless they in some way tied into each other like coming from the same source.

Astral Projection: The ability to exit my body and have true experiences free of the material world would be a great boon to a person of faith like myself. Plus there's the possibility of being able to access a kind of astral plane if we're going by superhero world rules then I could fight nightmares or demons or such.

Martial arts enhancements: Either bending like in Avatar or the power of the Iron Fist. Basically any power that would enhance the offensive and defensive capabilities of my existing martial arts skills. (Which admittedly aren't anything major.)

Summoning: The power to summon creatures to my side. Whether they come from myself like my psyche or somewhere else like another dimension. It would be like being a superhero Pokemon trainer. Plus it would also give me a gateway to better understanding of myself or life.

4 hours ago, Zephyr / Karou said:

I'd really like to be able to shapeshift into whoever or whatever I want. I could stop worrying about what I look like then, and it would be really cool to be able to shift into one of my OCs for a while.

Shapeshifting would be super useful for infiltration and deception. You could be whoever the other person trusts. Plus animal forms give you a whole slew of other useful abilities. Shrinking, flying, superhuman strength or speed, claws/teeth, etc.

On 11/3/2016 at 11:39 PM, Dreambiscuit said:

if adopting the physical properties of what I'm imitating/transforming into, could conceivably make me invincible too.

E.g., the Stone Cap from Paper Mario?

Edited by A.V.

If you know my OC, Unicorn Will Guide, you know my power would be summoning characters and spells from the Disney Universe. Shapeshifting would be a bonus power, based on Changeling Will Guide

On 4/16/2019 at 12:18 PM, Steel Accord said:

I've always thought a couple of them that would be really cool to have. Now I wouldn't want ALL of these powers at once unless they in some way tied into each other like coming from the same source.

Astral Projection: The ability to exit my body and have true experiences free of the material world would be a great boon to a person of faith like myself. Plus there's the possibility of being able to access a kind of astral plane if we're going by superhero world rules then I could fight nightmares or demons or such.

Astral Projecting is kinda what I do in Head Fanon to go from being William the Human in our Real World to Will Guide the Unicorn in Equestria, with the bonus of sharing a body with my Changeling counterpart and Literal Soulmate.

Just now, Steel Accord said:

At last. Something creative. Why?

I would imagine it to be utterly terrifying for anyone who would try to attack me. Also pretty comical if you have a sadistic sense of humor. :-P

Also, it would be pretty handy if I ever had the urge to take up beekeeping and wanted to produce my own brand of honey. Plus I'd imagine generating bees would be good for the flowers.

On 4/16/2019 at 2:27 PM, A.V. said:

E.g., the Stone Cap from Paper Mario?

Something like this, but only if I could get it in floral colors. I'm not about to go super unless I can look good doing it! 

4 hours ago, cuteycindyhoney said:

I would like a suite of powers. 

If we're going with multiples I wouldn't mind having the super ability to open pickle jars and Gatorade bottles without having to bring out the pliers. That really would be super. :please:

15 hours ago, Treeglow Flicker said:

I would imagine it to be utterly terrifying for anyone who would try to attack me. Also pretty comical if you have a sadistic sense of humor. :-P

Also, it would be pretty handy if I ever had the urge to take up beekeeping and wanted to produce my own brand of honey. Plus I'd imagine generating bees would be good for the flowers.

I do like that. Seeing you as a very nature/Fey/Druidic/Artemis sort of superhero. Your powers obviously weaponize animals but they also nurture the land.

15 hours ago, Will Guide said:

If you know my OC, Unicorn Will Guide, you know my power would be summoning characters and spells from the Disney Universe. Shapeshifting would be a bonus power, based on Changeling Will Guide

Astral Projecting is kinda what I do in Head Fanon to go from being William the Human in our Real World to Will Guide the Unicorn in Equestria, with the bonus of sharing a body with my Changeling counterpart and Literal Soulmate.

Not that I think it’s a bad power but Disney based summoning seems oddly specific. Not knocking it and I do know you love your Disney as do I. Just that, you know, you can have that in spirit (no pun intended) without it being directly related.

• Brohoof 2

I'd choose two powers.

One, I'd love to be able to fly and have the feeling of freedom and knowing that I can go wherever I want to go.:sneer:

Two, I'd absolutely love to have the power of telekinesis because, why not? Might come in handy sometimes.B)

56 minutes ago, Sondash Studios said:

I'd choose two powers.

One, I'd love to be able to fly and have the feeling of freedom and knowing that I can go wherever I want to go.:sneer:

Two, I'd absolutely love to have the power of telekinesis because, why not? Might come in handy sometimes.B)

One kind of gives you the other in some instances. See Jean Grey.