Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Mirror Universe

Props Valroa

Mirror Starlight? I think she'd probably be more anarchistic prior to her prime counterparts change of heart?

Perhaps. I would like to see mirror Sunset shimmer, and even a mirror universe episode.

• Brohoof 1

Mirror Spike would be less of an underdog. Whereas Spike seems useless but sometimes saves the day, mirror Spike would seem useful but often wimp out or mess up.

Interesting. What would Mirror Tirek be like? 

• Brohoof 1

Tirek and Scorpan would probably have swapped places, with Scorpan going the 'all conquering' route and Tirek trying to make friends with the ponies. Of course, given the Mirror ponies that would have gone a completely different way....

• Brohoof 1

Tirek and Scorpan would probably have swapped places, with Scorpan going the 'all conquering' route and Tirek trying to make friends with the ponies. Of course, given the Mirror ponies that would have gone a completely different way....

How would it have gone a different way? Makes sense. 

• Brohoof 1

It's been a while since I watched that episode but from what I can remember Mirror Tirek would probably be a really nice guy who gives energy to ponies instead of stealing it.

Makes sense. I'd say he would get smaller when he gives energy. 

• Brohoof 1

I’m terrified to think what the mirror CMCs would do to ponies. Would they steal cutie marks like Starlight did?

And mirror Discord would be interesting too. Or would his name be Order in the mirror universe?

I’m terrified to think what the mirror CMCs would do to ponies. Would they steal cutie marks like Starlight did?

And mirror Discord would be interesting too. Or would his name be Order in the mirror universe?

Well there was a Discord in the mirror universe. If you can see there is a CG on his chest which I think stands for 'Chaotic Good '                                                                                                           Comic_issue_18_Alternate_Equestria.png

Edited by StarlightTrixie
  • Brohoof 1

Well there was a Discord in the mirror universe. If you can see there is a CG on his chest which I think stands for 'Chaotic Good' Comic_issue_18_Alternate_Equestria.png

Thanks for reminding me! Although it's not very mirror-ish in my opinion, as he became Chaotic Good in the original universe. At least, when it comes to saving Fluttershy, I mean.

• Brohoof 1

Thanks for reminding me! Although it's not very mirror-ish in my opinion, as he became Chaotic Good in the original universe. At least, when it comes to saving Fluttershy, I mean.

It's interesting to speculate about him in the mirror universe. Maybe he was Chaotic Good to start with, and then turned to Chaotic Evil? 

• Brohoof 2

It's interesting to speculate about him in the mirror universe. Maybe he was Chaotic Good to start with, and then turned to Chaotic Evil? 

Yeah, that would explain why he is turned to stone. I wonder who did it and how. My bet is on alicorn Trixie and other mirror elements of harmony (?).

Yeah, that would explain why he is turned to stone. I wonder who did it and how. My bet is on alicorn Trixie and other mirror elements of harmony (?).

Derpy is Wisdom, Flim and Flam are Fairness, Trixie is humility, Chrysalis is love. and Sunset is probably Altruism. Maybe Maud Pie is good cheer 

main_six_of_the_mirror_world_by_pony_ber

Edited by StarlightTrixie
  • Brohoof 1

Every time MLP does an alternate/mirror universe, it always ends up being a ginormous disappointment, especially if it's from the comics

The mirror version of Spike, apart from having pointier teeth than regular Spike was pretty much the same personality wise. He might have been a bit more fearful of Twilight but generally he seemed pretty content. Starlight would've started out as a good pony before becoming an evil dictator who wants to spread equality and the destruction of cutie marks all over Equestria.

Oh, and in Reflections seeing as it was mentioned further up, Discord's mirror counterpart was there in the flesh on the page that showed characters from both dimensions watching what was about to happen.