Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc Fairy Tail Roleplay

Dakcka

@@Arid_Blitz,

With my post, I know I wasn't specific with what food was there, so feel free to be a little creative  with what's there!

So basically the meat, herbs, spices, fruit and veg can be whatever you want, just remember from what's there, there's like enough to feed about four people, so see if you can make up a way for it too feed about 15ish, I thinks that roughly how many people are there (that's including Lucius' guys)

Edited by Skylord Nexus
  • Brohoof 2

(edited)

@@Techno Universal, @,

Yea, sorry... I was close to finishing a reply sometimes that's why I didn't say anything. But, I haven't really felt the best recently so I think I'll quit the RP. Sorry that I was late with it.

Aww. I'm sorry to hear that. I hope you feel better, and feel free to come back if you ever want to! Edited by Selkie

@@reader8363

Is there any specific way you plan on integrating Shadow into where the others are? It would be cool to see him in action, but in the current place they're in I don't see it making sense that he just teleports in. 

Maybe you could wait until morning comes in the Roleplay? As Brume is going to set off and some other interesting stuff might happen, hehe.

@@Techno Universal, @,

Yea, sorry... I was close to finishing a reply sometimes that's why I didn't say anything. But, I haven't really felt the best recently so I think I'll quit the RP. Sorry that I was late with it.

Well if that's the case I could have Techno get notified by the magic counsel about the illegal guild and then he leaves to find them. I'm just trying to get Techno into the main action of the RP. :)

PS: I'll reply with this in the RP tomorrow morning if I can.

Edited by Techno Universal
  • Brohoof 1

Well Rouen is in Lucis place right now along with leege so best way to get somewhat close is hone in on dawns power she just did. But finding the illusion and all that will be pretty hard. Plus let them eat at least and get sleep XD

Edited by Arid_Blitz

Well Rouen is in Lucis place right now along with leege so best way to get somewhat close is hone in on dawns power she just did. But finding the illusion and all that will be pretty hard. Plus let them eat at least and get sleep XD

So yes I think got ahead of myself on that one so I'll pause myself for now. Infact his system can detect illusions in a 100 meter range and will hi-light invisible entitys and will also hi-light non existent illusion entitys as false entitys. So If the house is an invisible entity he'll need to randomly walk within 100 meters of it to see it. :)

will reply later today was gonna yesterday but couldnt think of anything and began to think on it

Or we might decide to speed up to the next morning in the RP as I'm basically paused until then. I'm starting to get board waiting around if you know what I mean! :)

@@Arid_Blitz, @, @@reader8363,

Ok everyone the roommate list is here, hooray!

Group 1: Brume, Leege and Rouen

Group 2: Opus, Canteen and Starry

Group 3: Perpe in Lucius' room (because COMEDY!")

Feel fell to work out room layouts and styles between yourselves, if I missed any character please say.

@,

Since you'll need to know, this is the layout for Lucius room:

post-33038-0-79836200-1486320688_thumb.png

Side note: Over the desk on the wall there will also be loads of pieces of paper with various magic circles drawn onto them, and an open book on the desk.

• Brohoof 1

Umm I wanna join the rp but I can't find a good picture of how my character's combat magic looks like.

@Selkie,

I sent a PM. You may post your character whenever you wish and I'll let ya in after I approve.

Character Name: Draco O'Malley

Physical Description and/or Picture: Like the picture below except more clothed. Back length red hair tied into a pony tail. A tattoo of a dragon with a it's talon surrounding his heart.

http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c19/dragon4111/wangye_by_heise.jpg

Personality and Traits: Sarcastic. Loves a good fight. Abit of a hopeless romantic at heart.

Guild Mark: Guildless but will join a guild if he has cause to.

Fighting Ability/Magic: Blood rage which he makes pledges to his blade or weapon he is currently wielding at the time. If he fulfills the pledges before he overheats. For a short time he gains far more speed and strength than what is humanly possible. He gains what looks like a wing but he can't use it to fly. His skills with the blade or scythe is not known well enough but in his hometown aye.

Weaknesses: Draco hates being alone. Hell he hates the dark.

Need to Knows (no specifics): If he stays in his blood rage pledge part of his magic. He overheats and is a tired man. He'll fight on if he needs to. If he is pushed by his opponent he will pull out all the stops to make sure his opponent is either dead or unconscious.

@Selkie

Edited by dragon4111

Character Name: Draco O'Malley

Physical Description and/or Picture: Like the picture below except more clothed. Back length red hair tied into a pony tail. A tattoo of a dragon with a it's talon surrounding his heart.

http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c19/dragon4111/wangye_by_heise.jpg

Personality and Traits: Sarcastic. Loves a good fight. Abit of a hopeless romantic at heart.

Guild Mark: Guildless but will join a guild if he has cause to.

Fighting Ability/Magic: Blood rage which he makes pledges to his blade or weapon he is currently wielding at the time. If he fulfills the pledges before he overheats. For a short time he gains far more speed and strength than what is humanly possible. He gains what looks like a wing but he can't use it to fly. His skills with the blade or scythe is not known well enough but in his hometown aye.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D4JMvkqAfpA

Weaknesses: Draco hates being alone. Hell he hates the dark.

Need to Knows (no specifics): If he stays in his blood rage pledge part of his magic. He overheats and is a tired man. He'll fight on if he needs to. If he is pushed by his opponent he will pull out all the stops to make sure his opponent is either dead or unconscious.

@Selkie

Super duper approved. Feel free to pop in. Lucius and co. are off limits at the moment as they are hidden, but Dawn, Shadow and Techno are free I believe. I'm also going to be adding in a new character in morning in the roleplay.