Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Unlikeable Pony

Part of me wants this and another doesn't. The part of me that does is because it would show the event mattered that the Mane 6 took getting captured seriously and that it would be a wake up call for them and a whole bunch of other potential stories, like one of them falling to the Dark Side ala Darth Vader in order to become stronger to protect everyone.

The other part of me doesn't because I know the show won't be able to deliver and it would be at worse another excuse for Haber to write his pet above the Mane 6, treating their PTSD like a common cold that Starlight just needs to hug out of them. Another part also just wants to put the finale as far behind as we can.

Well, until we get news of the Season 7 premiere, like an animatic or preview of it, not much we can go on regarding what will happen there to tie into the events of To Where and Back Again to bring some closure to it. Whatever happens, I'm certain we'll either be impressed or angered by how they bring closure to the Season 6 finale in the Season 7 premiere.

Princess Celestia was beaten in public during "A Canterlot Wedding". From the looks of things, no one truly gives a crap. In "Twilight's Kingdom", all of Equestria was threatened with Twilight being the only pony that actually made an effort do do something about Tirek. I mean, no pony outside of the alicorns or the Mane 6 even knows about what happened with Discord. And if the other alicorns were useless against Tirek, I guess that means Equestria has a bunch of reliable rulers on top of things. So yeah, I doubt whatever happened at the end of season 6 will be acknowledged in a meaningful manner.

That reminds me of the Luna episode in season 5. She was beating herself up mentally and emotionally, and all that was needed was Twilight to say, "It's not your fault."

True, no one knew about Celestia and everyone else being kidnapped and replaced by Changeling fakes this time around except for Sunburst, Starlight, and Thorax, but unless something regarding the drones who took the place of the Royal Sisters tips off the Royal Guards that they are following fakes, who knows how Season 7 will open with everyone returning to a, in their case, a normal way of life.

One thing that I feel is showing up in this thread is the "I don't like it so EVERY little detail about it has to be absolutely terrible" attitude. If a group of unicorns can raise the sun and the moon, then a Chrysalis and a group of changelings should be able to as well, Chrysalis would not have kidnapped Luna and Celestia if she didn't think she could do it.

• 1 year later...
(edited)

the correct answer is nopony, unicorns and then later alicorns always need to feel to control nature. So, what I am saying is they were just control freaks

Edited by R.D.Dash

Well chrysalis has show that when fully powered she can beat Celestia, so with the buffet of every pony in equestria is it really that hard to believe she had the power to do so?