Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Cinch In Equestria

flutterbard

8 users have voted

1. 1. Who is pony Cinch?

• Principal of Celestia's School for Gifted Unicorns (or another prestigious Canterlot school)
    • Alicorn Princess
    • Does not exist in Equestria
    • Other

Principal Cinch is the head of Crystal Prep in the human world, but who is she in Equestria? Who is pony cinch?

I have some ideas as to who she might be.

Principal of Celestia's School for Gifted Unicorns: Maybe pony Cinch's job is the same as that of her human counterpart. Given her obsession with reputation, it would only make sense that she would be in charge of the most prestigious school in all of Equestria or perhaps another prestigious school in Canterlot, the latter of which could justify a rivalry with Celestia.

Alicorn Princess: Characters who were alicorns in the show tend to be the highest authority figures in their schools in the human world. Celestia and Luna are the principal and vice principal of Canterlot High and Cadance is the dean of Crystal Prep, so it would only make sense that Principal Cinch would be Princess Cinch in Equestria. Given how much she is seen to hate Canterlot High, Princess Cinch is likely not on good terms with Celestia, which could also explain her absence in the show.

Does not exist in Equestria: Cinch has not appeared in the show, nor does she have any link to Equestria, like Sunset or the Sirens. Therefore, it can be concluded that there is no pony Cinch.

Other: Do you have a theory that I have not covered? Please post a reply containing your theory if you choose this option so that we know what it is. 

Edited by flutterbard
  • Brohoof 1

Why does she have to be a pony? 

She could also be a griffon or a dragon or anything else.

I image her as a giant pig. .3.

But if she would be a pony, I also think that she would be a unicorn. 

Or no...I know! She would be a donkey. °^°

1. We have not seen so many donkeys yet and 2. her personalty reminds me a bit of Cranky's. :I

(Also, Cranky is a teacher in Equestria Girls as well.)

Edited by Fluidty

Why does she have to be a pony? 

She could also be a griffon or a dragon or anything else.

I image her as a giant pig. .3.

But if she would be a pony, I also think that she would be a unicorn. 

Or no...I know! She would be a donkey. °^°

1. We have not seen so many donkeys yet and 2. her personalty reminds me a bit of Cranky's. :I

(Also, Cranky is a teacher in Equestria Girls as well.)

I definitely agree that she would be a unicorn, and I think that her personality is more in line with the general Canterlot snobs of the show

Edited by flutterbard

there;s a chance she might be a teacher at the School for Gifted Unicorns, but since Cinch is the principal of the Crystal Academy makes me think her Equestrian counterpart might be a crystal pony :huh:

• Brohoof 1

For some reason I like the idea of her as a Gryphon... I'm not sure where to go with that, but the image of it is stuck in my head now.  :awuh:

I still see her a pony of some description--most likely an Earth pony--but in charge of an institution somewhere in Manehatten for example as opposed to being in Canterlot. Her attitude would be one that Princess Celestia wouldn't tolerate, yet in an institution where she is in charge, Cinch would have free reign to do whatever she wanted.