Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private A Love Torn Apart (with Shadow Dancer)

Sphinx-Ara

Vivian giggles "Indeed, and it honestly is so good to see our Elera this happy again" she says and cuddles into the pile. "The last time she was this happy, was when she received her scholarship" she says with a small smile and gently strokes Elera's hair and ears.

Amion nodded, "I'd imagine, I remember her talking about getting into singing and she radiated with energy." Amion looked at the pile of people. "Eh might as well." Amion sat down next to where Elera was, watching the energetic cubs rapidly talk about whatever came to mind. It looked like Sierra was just enjoying the moment.

Sierra smiles and nods as she hugs Elera and the cubs, that is until she looks up and sees Amion "why hello there tall, dark and handsome, who might you be?" She asks with a teasing purr and giggle.

Elera giggles "Serra, that's Amion and he's mine" she growls slightly.

Amion Chuckled finding Elera's possessiveness quite cute and even endearing. "Like Elera said all this is hers" Amion jokingly said emphasizing his body with his hands. "Besides my parents want grandkids, I don't want to disappoint them with any bad news." Amion scratched Elera behind the ear knowing how much she liked it.

Elera murrs and wags her tail "Mmhm, all yours sweeite" she says, nuzzling him and kisses him, making Sierra pout but it didn't last long

"It's okay, I have Vivi anyway" Sierra says as she pulls Vivian close to her

Elera's ears then perked at the mention of Amion's parents and grandkids "H-how are your mummy and daddy?" she asks, nuzzling him some more "They always treated me really niceley"

Amion smiled, "Mom and Dad have been doing well for themselves, dad is due to retire in a couple of years and mom is still working as a teacher. That's the latest I know happened." Amion hugged Elera close and reminded himself to check with his parents to tell them the good news.

"So how are your parents Elera?"

"They are well, except for mother, she had a bad car accident and is now in a wheelchair, so father now works from home so he can look after her as well" she says and nuzzles him "A-and d-do you think y-your parents w-would still a-approve of me?" she asks shyly and kisses him, snuggling closely to him

"I'm sorry she went through that I'll have to visit your parents again sometime."  Amion's expression changed to a smile and he put a hand on her back, "Of course mom and dad would still approve of you, when I told them I was dating you dad essentially told me it was about damn time I asked you out. They practically see you as their daughter already."

Elera blushes deeply and nuzzles into him with a soft sigh of relief "I love them too" she says softly and nuzzles into his chest with a loving kiss to his cheek beforehand. "So you think they will be happy when we eventually get married and h-have pups together?"

"I am sure they will be happy to see us married and later have pups." Amion hugged her close to his side in an attempt to reassure Elera. "We're together now and have a good future ahead let's enjoy this and not worry about what my parents or yours think of me and you being together again.

She smiles and nods, nuzzling him lovingly, her fluffy tail wagging. Sierra whispers to Amion "We've organized for both your parents and hers to come by later on, to surprise her. Your parents are going to pick hers up, what with her mother being...you know, restricted to a wheelchair"

Amion smiled widely at the news though he kept quiet so the occurrence would stay a supprise. Amion curled his tail around hers and kept her close as if it would all fade away if he let go. And a small part of him was worried it was all just a dream to tease him with what he wanted most of all.

Sierra nods and smiles as she hugs the cubs close to her, gently petting their little heads "Well come on gang, there's treats to be eaten, drinks to be drunk and memories to relive" she says, getting up and carrying the cubs to the large couch where a large projector was set up and a large flat white sheet was hanging up on the wall.

Amion grabbed Elera and himself some snacks and a can of pop for each of them before sitting next to her on the couch with his tail still wrapped around her. "Happy birthday Elera. I'm glad that I can be here for you now and for now on." Amion gave Elera a kiss on her cheek.

"I'm happy to have you here on my birthday too sweetheart" she says, nuzzling him lovingly before kissing his cheek and looking at the photos that the other girls had set up.

"Aaw look, it's all of us as cubs and kittens at our first day at pre-school, hehe look at how Elera is nomming on Amion's ear" Vivian giggles

Amion looked at the slideshow of old pictures one of a Christmas their families celebrated together when a bad storm hindered any long distance travel. Like every picture Elera and Amion were always next to each other. "Wow how did you guys get some of these it has been years since they were taken."

Sierra giggles "We've been planning this party for months. So we had plenty of time to go around collecting as many childhood photos we could for this special time" she says and gently pets one of the cubs "Oh look Amion, this was the one we all took at your last date together" she says as she smiles over at the young couple.

Amion smiled warmly, "Yea I remember that we made all we could of that day and it was quite a day to remember. I never forgot that day in all the years I was in the military. Now we're together once more. Almost convinced fate may be a real thing, that is quite a accomplishment."

Elera smiles and nods as she snuggles up close to him "It's the same photo you have in your wallet and the one I have on my wall, framed" she says with a soft smile, wagging her tail softly "and aaw look, you could tell Serra and Vivian were lovers back then, just see how happy they are to be with each other"

Amion laughed and nodded looking at the picture, "Seems so." Amion puts his arm around Elera his own tail wagging steadily another picture cycles and it is a photo of Amion and Elera on a beach when they took a vacation with their families. "Wow this one was when we started dating, about a month in. Our families decided to split the cost of a vacation on the southeastern coast."

Elera nods "I remember that vacation well. It was when our parents trusted us enough to share a room and a bed together" she says as she snuggles even closer to him "but it was also the same vacation that jerk tried taking advantage of me" she says softly "you were so strong and brave love, to stand up to that pervert like you did"

"Yea but stand up was more like beat the hell out of. I was searching for where you ran off to and found the guy trying to pin you behind the shower building. I think he earned himself an ambulance with multiple broken bones and claw marks. I think he was wanted for some drug charges so the cops attributed the attack to gang violence, barely escaped jail or at least juvenile detention there." Amion nuzzled Elera. "I would go to the ends of the earth to keep you safe."

Edited by Shadow Dancer

She nods and sniffles "I l-learned later on t-that he had r-raped and killed a few other girls" she says, shuddering before kissing him "You got away from it due to the circumstances but also b-because o-of Sierra's father" she says softly

Sierra lets out a low growl at the memory but nods "Father was still a constable back then, but he was well known for his good conduct as a officer, so he had a fair bit of influence."

"I know and it is quite fortunate for him I did not know that last detail till later. But on to much more pleasant topics. I believe we were all swimming and I believe some crabs decided they hated my leg and one got dangerously close to a certain area. I remember there being a picture do yo guys have it Sierra?" Amion chuckled and winced remembering how close that one vindictive crab was getting.

Sierra laughs as she looks for it "ah here it is" she says as she switches to that particular photo, eliciting a round of laughter from everyone in the room, especially Elera "Oh that day was precious, though I think I did get a peek at your...wolfhood" she says with a soft blush before snuggling closer to her "those pesky crabs, though crab for dinner was quite nice"