Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

visual art Average hater in a nutshell

Nah

Enjoy, not trying to copy off of Roop's Hatur comics.

Will be on DA soon.

post-608-0-79065900-1336691677_thumb.jpg

• Brohoof 8

Will be on DA soon.

post-608-0-79065900-1336691677_thumb.jpg

I thought there was suspicious fluid on the shirt at first. Must be those Playboy magazines.

I use the internet, because its all FREE :D!

• Brohoof 1

Man, why is it that anywhere you go on the Internet, someone's going to be complaining about COD and its fans? Seriously, I don't even like the games, but this is getting ridiculous.

Also, who actually reads Playboy?

Honestly, can't there be a little satire in the world nowadays?

Will be on DA soon.

-snip pic-

I understand it's for entertainment purposes (I guess?), but I can't help but point this out:

-> Is on MLP forums

-> MLP promotes Love and Tolerance

-> Posts a pic making a sterotype and bashing people

... makes sense?

Also, who actually reads Playboy?

Enough people to sell millions of dollars of magazines per year. But I guess it's more for looking at pictures, not exactly reading ...

• Brohoof 3

I understand it's for entertainment purposes (I guess?), but I can't help but point this out:

-> Is on MLP forums

-> MLP promotes Love and Tolerance

-> Posts a pic making a sterotype and bashing people

... makes sense?

Enough people to sell millions of dollars of magazines per year. But I guess it's more for looking at pictures, not exactly reading ...

I'm not bashing, if its perfectly okay for haters to post crap like this, why can't we strike back at them, oh and also love and tolerate has turned more into an excuse I've noticed, plus this was just for pure entertainment value made to have a laugh.

The articles are only there for you to say you were reading them when you were caught looking at the pictures.

I'm not bashing, if its perfectly okay for haters to post crap like this, why can't we strike back at them, oh and also love and tolerate has turned more into an excuse I've noticed, plus this was just for pure entertainment value made to have a laugh.

But I didn't laugh.

The articles are only there for you to say you were reading them when you were caught looking at the pictures.

But I didn't laugh.

People have different opinions, others thought it was funny, deal with it!

Some people think dead kittes are funny.

Well let them think that! Honestly, just ignore if you don't like it!

... That picture pretty much describes me, except I care about my personal hygiene, and am not a hater.

Did you like it though? I wasn't trying to offend anypony.

People have different opinions, others thought it was funny, deal with it!

Some people think murder is fun and alright. Does it make murder alright?

I see a lot of "but it's for entertainment" as an excuse. Still doesn't make it right.

Simply pointing that out.

How can we claim to be accepting and tolerant and kind if we promote pictures like this, regardless of '"intentions".

• Brohoof 5

(edited)

OK dude, here's my honest opinion.

Yeah yeah it's fun to make fun of haters, because sometimes haters really are just people who don't seem to have anything better to do than bash stuff other people like. They get some kind of rise out of it. And they're annoying when either you let yourself be bothered by them or when they don't know when to leave you alone and realize that their hating is getting old.

But... I was hoping for something clever when I opened this thread. Instead I got an ugly MS Paint drawing with very... extreme and unfunny hater characteristics. The thing is that the average hater probably wouldn't be able to relate to that picture, which obviously misses the point of your concept. This picture would just give the hater MORE fuel for their hate and then use it to bash your portrayal of them.

Take the high road, dude. Don't be a hater to haters. It only encourages the hating.

Edited by RockinRarity
  • Brohoof 4

>How ignoring is bad and not a example of being a "good" brony.

>Ignoring the responses you get.

Well done, you just made yourself as a hater according to your own words.

"Its perfectly okay for haters to post crap like this"

Love and Tolerate has a quite a lot of value, you just seem to be ignoring it yourself.

If you can't, don't, but do try not to hide behind it.

Love and Tolerate is not "Ignore".

• Brohoof 5

if that's your attitude then why did you even make this tho??

I mean if you don't like people who dislike mlp why don't you just ignore them and not make things like this? Seems kind of hypocritical to me.

• Brohoof 2