gaming Super Smash Bros. Thread

Fear Moonscar

So, how're the Americans enjoying their Smash? Even though it comes out for us next week, I'm pretty much forbidden to spoil myself at this point with Christmas approaching and all. At least, that's what I'm assuming. I'm also hoping to obtain the amiibos of my mains, starting off with Yoshi and Fox, and maybe Sonic and Shulk later on.

hey does anyone know if you only get mew two free if you bought both games digitally or do you get him free if you register both games on club Nintendo? ..... yes I know he's not out till next year just asking

btw does anyone have the game yet or just me

Edited by Evil_Derpy

hey does anyone know if you only get mew two free if you bought both games digitally or do you get him free if you register both games on club Nintendo? ..... yes I know he's not out till next year just asking

btw does anyone have the game yet or just me

As long as you registered them both on your Club Nintendo Account, you can get Mewtwo. If your Club Nintendo Account is tied to your Nintendo ID account, then the game registers itself automatically

I have the game and have unlocked everyone. 2 more stages before I have them all too.

Will also be getting the CDs and Mewtwo for free.

So more Rayman trophies than just Rayman. I got Globox this morning and Barbara the barbarian is also one.

I love the Pit codecs. So awesome!

Edited by Pinkie Pie Rules

We got ourselves our Xmas Wii U ahead of the rush and got both Smash Bros games to boot. I've been giving the 3DS version a go and so far so good. I've gotten Falco and Ness so far and managed 2 out of 3 on Smash Run. I've reg'd both games on Club Nintendo and the soundtrack order's been placed. Now to wait over 3 months... sigh.

My brother and I should be giving the Wii U version a go tonight once everything's charged.

So something I've noticed in the five days of playing the new Smash: it's got a huge fetish for sending people into the topmost killzone. You've got items like the beetle and the boss galaga that can drag you all the way up if you don't wiggle fast enough, and then Master Hands "processed cheese platforms" that are hard to avoid and can get you killed EVEN THOUGH YOU JUST KILLED THE BASTARD AND RELEASED THE GODDAMN SWARM LEAVING YOU WITH ONE STOCK--sorry, I really hate the fact that those don't disappear when a hand is taken out.

I like a good camera KO myself, but I swear this game is obsessed with doing that.

• Brohoof 1

Well, Smash bros Wii U comes out tomorrow for me, and the amiibo's as well, I'm going to get a Link amiibo, I REGRET NOTHING!!!!!.

Hope you Americans are having fun, I envy you guys.

• Brohoof 1

Well, Smash bros Wii U comes out tomorrow for me, and the amiibo's as well, I'm going to get a Link amiibo, I REGRET NOTHING!!!!!.Hope you Americans are having fun, I envy you guys.

I'm going to get a Link Amiibo also :yay: Are you KotS on the smash boards?

I hate how people constantly bitch about clones being "exactly the same" as other fighters while refusing to pay any attention to the little details that make them different enough to be separate characters! I mean seriously, deal with it already! Now, before any of you jump to conclusions, I am not saying that everyone is being a baby; I'm saying that I'm severely disappointed in the many who are.

So something I've noticed in the five days of playing the new Smash: it's got a huge fetish for sending people into the topmost killzone. You've got items like the beetle and the boss galaga that can drag you all the way up if you don't wiggle fast enough, and then Master Hands "processed cheese platforms" that are hard to avoid and can get you killed EVEN THOUGH YOU JUST KILLED THE BASTARD AND RELEASED THE GODDAMN SWARM LEAVING YOU WITH ONE STOCK--sorry, I really hate the fact that those don't disappear when a hand is taken out.

I like a good camera KO myself, but I swear this game is obsessed with doing that.

Actually, the platforms aren't all that hard to avoid. Just go all the way to the end of the main platform and jump out of the way when it shows up.

The hard part for me is Master Core on level 9. I'm trying to beat it with Dark Pit, but that sword swipe gets me every time....

Edited by Shenron00

Awww yissss, I found the Smash thread!

My partner and I have been thoroughly enjoying the new game since we got it on its US release date. With his Lucario and my Princess Peach, we make a kick-flank (if not somewhat odd looking) team!

Eeeeeesh. I am dreading the day I take on Classic Mode at 9.0. I've just beaten it with Pac-Man at 7.5 after two tries, but man oh man it's only gonna get worse from there. I'm gonna need to find my most reliable fighter soon...