Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open Slice Of Life Roleplay!

Chrylestia600

@Rapid Wind (sorry for long wait)

It just so happened, that at that same time that the Thestral night guard general, Shadow Step was taking a break from work in Pnyville, an idea of a vacation given to him by Princess Celestia, but he had thought it was ruse to get him to keep an eye on the new Princess, Princess Twilight Sparkle. He grunts a little bit, shifting his saddlebags a little before flying over the train station. 

He shakes his head and mumbles to himself "Steamer needs to learn to drive better, that's why I don't travel by the train" he shakes his head and then lands outside of the Prancing Pony Inn, though he was offered a spot at the castle, he had opted to stay a few days in the village first, to wind down.

• Brohoof 2

The light brown Earth Pony walked across the Ponyville station platform. "Why does there have to be so many people?" He asked to himself. As the train starts to leave, a jet of steam bursts out from the piston, inches in front of the Earth's pony's face! Backing away, he bumps into another pony. "Er... Sorry?" He said.

• Brohoof 2

(edited)
On 29/03/2017 at 9:11 PM, Trixie . said:

@NightmareLuna800 @Chrylestia600 @BloodDrops

"You'll be after me? Oh, we will see about that. I remember the day where I ran away..... and never came back... got my cutie mark then but whatever." he glared at Shade, his eyes pulsed red for a moment. "You have no authority over me." he said bluntly, rolling his eyes.

But Blood did, she had authority over everyone she gave him a sniff and a nudge reminding him of his place. She then began sniffing around the marketplace for anything else to nibble on.

On 29/03/2017 at 8:55 PM, Chrylestia600 said:

@NightmareLuna800, @Trixie ., @BloodDrops

Shade continued to smirk as she set two bits down in front of Astera, then politely leaned down and grabbed an apple out of the bag with her teeth. "Yes, appreciate the dark... indeed." She said, her smirk turning into a grin. However, it soon faded as the dark colored stallion landed down in front of her. "Pfft. Uh, excuse me, sir?" She said after setting her apple down, her tone now verging on annoyance. She rolled her eyes, then noticed another... strange-looking pony a few feet away, one she instantly recognized. Blood Drops, the zombie. "I know you!" She exclaimed, before realizing her mistake. She wasn't supposed to be Layla Shade. She was supposed to be a black mare with purple hair. And that mare hadn't met Blood Drops. "Uh, never mind!"

Blood sniffed her curiously. "I've not sniffed you before" I remarked, I then got closer and licked you and frowned. I had licked this mare before though, which was slightly impossible. "I've licked you though" I said confused. I then promptly blinked as...

On 29/03/2017 at 9:10 PM, Techno Universal said:

TU: Well that's annoying I fergot to activate the entity freezer sheld! She would of been gotten frozen from it and I would of been able to easily get her down to the lab if I had it on. That's if she bit me of course and she actually did so that's a real wasted opportunity right there!

Then suddenly another apple dropped from the tree behind him but it was black and had "APC BOMB" panted on it. As soon as Techno saw it the bomb exploded sending him flying through ponyville only to crash into a water fountain in the market street where Blood had gone...

Techno blasted in, I frowned at him and nudged him away, "I'm talking with the non sniffed but licked mare" I remarked. try getting a zombie to order you something, you probably wouldn't like the result. Though I did pinch a apple of Techno  and nudged it towards the licked mare. "So who are you, because I know you. But your different" I remarked. Thinking,

"You that changeling thats not a changeling" Blood then remarked, she had nailed it finally. 

Edited by BloodDrops
  • Brohoof 2

@Orange Sparks, @Pr0m4NV14

Raven saw a Thestral pony pass her in the sky and make his way into a nearby inn. Possibly to rest for the night, but figured if the pony wanted rest then she was not one in to intrude upon his plan. However, as steam burst out of the pistons, a light brown Earth pony backed into her.

"Oof," she groaned a bit from not seeing him coming and a little bit of frustration, but then noted he was kind enough to offer an apology, though it also sounded like a question with the er bit first.

"It's okay, it was a rough ride in," Raven reluctantly forgave the earth pony, remembering her plan to explore Ponyville and then recomposed her dark cobalt blue mane a bit with a stroke across her back.

• Brohoof 3

@Rapid Wind

The Earth Pony glanced back at the unicorn he just bumped into. She was quite a bit aways from him, heading farther into the town. "Well, she seems like she knows where she is going. Hmm..." The Earth Pony said to himself. He came to the conclusion that he should follow the unicorn. So, in a discrete and secretive manner, he followed her.

• Brohoof 2

@Chrylestia600@Trixie .

"Go where?" Astera says, slightly confused by the stallion's words. As she didn't recall anytime where he stated him and her would be going anywhere.

@silvermoon15000

Astera sighs, and turns to face the stallion now also among the group. "I was selling apples. But I'm not going to be able to sell these apples anyway. Here you can just take them." Astera says, lifting the bag with her magic, dropping it in front of him. "Consider yourself lucky."

• Brohoof 2

Silvermoon lifted a hoof with confusion,

"Oh...um, thank you, but why won't they sell?" He asked confused.

He looked in the bag, nothing seemed to be wrong with them. He honestly felt like he was in Manehattan whenever a pony did something like this. He looked at the mare and the other ponies around,

"Sorry for asking, I'm just a little confused,"

• Brohoof 1

After paying for his room, which just so happened to be the penthouse suite, obviously booked by Luna for him, he goes to his room and puts his luggage down and lays down on the bed. He sighs closing his eyes for a brief rest and then about ten minutes later, feeling refreshed, he gets up and messes around with his mane, tail and fur a little before he made his way down to the bar and dining area.

The bar and dining area looked nice enough for an inn, it had the usual trappings one would expect from a more rustic inn,it had the bar against one wall with  a couple of mares and stallions taking orders for drinks and foods, and stools for many other stallions and mares to sit at while enjoying a meal or drink by themselves, and then they had tables, with chairs for a group to eat at, and finally plush lounges near a blazing fireplace for ponies to relax at.

After deciding on what he wanted to eat and drink, he made his order at the bar and then went to one of the plush lounges and sat down, he fished out a book from his bag and begun to read it while waiting for his order. He also took some time to take a look at the other ponies that called the inn home, or just came to eat or drink.

• Brohoof 1

@Pr0m4NV14, @Orange Sparks

Raven Mystery began to canter around town at a slow and steady pace, happy to feel the refreshing breeze whipping past her and she saw other ponies pass her by on their day to day activities and didn't want to disrupt them, but she stopped and sat at a open café table as she thought about having a coffee or a light sandwich.

• Brohoof 1

@Rapid Wind

The Earth Pony had followed the unicorn to a sort of restaurant. As the unicorn sat down at one of the outside tables, the Earth Pony decided to introduce himself. "Hey, umm.. my name is- AAUGH!" His introduction was cut off by himself tripping over his own face! Banging his head on one of the empty chairs, the Earth Pony was dazed.

• Brohoof 1

On 29/03/2017 at 8:55 PM, Chrylestia600 said:

@NightmareLuna800, @Trixie ., @BloodDrops

Shade continued to smirk as she set two bits down in front of Astera, then politely leaned down and grabbed an apple out of the bag with her teeth. "Yes, appreciate the dark... indeed." She said, her smirk turning into a grin. However, it soon faded as the dark colored stallion landed down in front of her. "Pfft. Uh, excuse me, sir?" She said after setting her apple down, her tone now verging on annoyance. She rolled her eyes, then noticed another... strange-looking pony a few feet away, one she instantly recognized. Blood Drops, the zombie. "I know you!" She exclaimed, before realizing her mistake. She wasn't supposed to be Layla Shade. She was supposed to be a black mare with purple hair. And that mare hadn't met Blood Drops. "Uh, never mind!"

Blood sniffed her curiously. "I've not sniffed you before" I remarked, I then got closer and licked you and frowned. I had licked this mare before though, which was slightly impossible. "I've licked you though" I said confused. I then promptly blinked as...

On 29/03/2017 at 9:10 PM, Techno Universal said:

TU: Well that's annoying I fergot to activate the entity freezer sheld! She would of been gotten frozen from it and I would of been able to easily get her down to the lab if I had it on. That's if she bit me of course and she actually did so that's a real wasted opportunity right there!

Then suddenly another apple dropped from the tree behind him but it was black and had "APC BOMB" panted on it. As soon as Techno saw it the bomb exploded sending him flying through ponyville only to crash into a water fountain in the market street where Blood had gone...

Techno blasted in, I frowned at him and nudged him away, "I'm talking with the non sniffed but licked mare" I remarked. try getting a zombie to order you something, you probably wouldn't like the result. Though I did pinch a apple of Techno  and nudged it towards the licked mare. "So who are you, because I know you. But your different" I remarked. Thinking,

"You that changeling thats not a changeling" Blood then remarked, she had nailed it finally. 

• Brohoof 1

20 minutes ago, BloodDrops said:

TU: Well you probably know me because I probably have already taken you down to the lab for experimentation in your personality. It was probably a while ago I did that but if you don't remember from back then I'm actually the original creator of equestria and not a lot of ponies know about it but the most obvious ones I can point out are the royal sisters. Your story is a very interesting one as you originally came from a video game universe called Minecraft "MLP edition". Your acutely a hostile monster in the game and instead of eating apples you should be chasing, killing andeating other ponies but I seriously don't want you to do that as it would ruin everything here. I can tell you've changed a lot to adapt to this world and that's actually really interesting to me. Ohh and believe it or not I got blasted in earlier by an explosive apple that fell out of the tree!

Techno was looking down at Blood smiling in a very friendly kind of way...

• Brohoof 1

@Pr0m4NV14

Raven was stunned that the clumsy Earth pony fell over.

"Are you okay?" She asked with some concern hoping the clumsy pony hadn't hurt him too much. She also thought she would offer an assisting hoof to help him back to his hoof if required, but she knew some stubborn Earth ponies like her father liked to recover from clumsy trips without help.

• Brohoof 1

@Rapid Wind

At that same time, a humble traveler from the Emerald Isles, one Bridge Mc'Bride, was walking around the streets and looking at the various stalls, when he heard a commotion and runs over. "aye, are ya alrigh'?" he asks as he looks on, his fiddle case strapped to his back along with his regular saddlebags, He waited to see if anyone had actually heard him, but at the same time, begun to chew on an apple.

• Brohoof 1

@Rapid Wind @Orange Sparks

"Ugh... I-I'm okay, thanks." Muttered the Earth Pony, accepting the Unicorn's offer for help. He realized his hat was gone. "Sorry if I scared you." He quickly added. After getting up, he noticed the other Pony behind him. "Oh, hello! Sorry if I bothered you, or anything." He apologized.

• Brohoof 1

Raven briefly noticed the traveller ask the earth pony whether he was all right, but she then noticed the Earth pony was speaking and heard "I'm okay, thanks." And noticed his hat fly off into the wind, but the wind had already grabbed it and blew it away. Then, she heard the Earth pony apparently apologising rather unnecessarily for bothering the traveller when he might be hurt.

"You shouldn't say sorry, if you're really hurt. Where's the nearest hospital around these parts?" Raven asked the Earth pony, thinking it best he got checked out and it was better safe than sorry.

• Brohoof 1

@Rapid Wind

The Earth Pony glanced around then said "I'm alright. Just a little dazed. I'm not sure where the nearest hospital is, though. I'm..." He paused for a couple of seconds. "Not from around these parts? The Earth Pony started to walk away, muttering to himself. "The first few hours I wake up in this strange place, I end up screwing up!"

• Brohoof 1

@Rapid Wind @Pr0m4NV14

Bridge chuckles and shakes his head at the two "No trouble at all, as fer a hospital, ah believe ah passed on back over yonder" he says pointing with a hoof back a way "If ye like, ah can certainly help ya there, ya look like ya could use an extra hoof or two" he says, shrugging his saddlebacks back a little, along with his fiddlecase, "Oh an' where are me manners, name's Bridge Mc'Bride, Ah'm from the Emerald Isles, pleasure ter make yer acquaintances"

• Brohoof 1

"Raven Mystery," Raven introduced herself to Bridge as she thought it plain rude not to after he gave his name. She also exchange a glance over the pony looking over his mane, coat and tail all to help her make a judgement about Bridge and to help her remember what he looked like for future meetings.

• Brohoof 1

The Earth Pony was noticing that most of the other ponies had two names. "Huh.. I should try to fit in a bit." As he was thinking of an alais for himself, he began to look at what some vendors were selling for inspiration.

• Brohoof 1

A tan brown unicorn by the name of Starburst shook his messy raven black mane out of his eyes, stumbling forward from the wooden platforms of Ponyville Station onto the hard-packed dirt of the town proper.

The train behind chugged on to its next destination, leaving behind a number of scattered passengers hooking up with friends and lifetime pals.

The ride from Canterlot had been long and tense - the train had rocked from side to side along the tracks, and it felt as if at anytime, the train would topple over and he would join his parents in the great Unknown - but he had gone through it.

It was sometime since he'd last been here in Ponyville - possibly a week or so spent in the castle of the Two Sisters.

He started forward, ignorant of what was happening all around him.

• Brohoof 1

@Pr0m4NV14, @Orange Sparks

While, she had been glancing over Bridge McBride, trying to formulate an opinion on him as she had never met an Emerald Isles resident before, Raven didn't notice the Earth pony had left until she heard unclear mumbling and looked back at the Earth pony in puzzlement in what he was mumbling about.

(edited)

@Rapid Wind @Orange Sparks

"Cinnamon Spice!" The Earth Pony Blurted out, before looking around at the various stares. "Oh, Umm... Sorry? I'm sorry for being too loud. My... er... name is Cinnamon... Spice?" He hoped that the apology would suffice. Is head still hurt from earlier. "Yes... My name is er... Cinnamon Spice."

Edited by Pr0m4NV14

(edited)

@Pr0m4NV14 @Rapid Wind @Orange Sparks

Starburst nearly leaped out of his skin at the sudden outburst a few paces away from him, darting back and forth to find the pony who sounded as if he or she was in pain. Or, maybe they were, he wouldn't know.

He tracked the sound to an earth pony, who was also darting his head back and forth. Starburst walked up to the stallion, and tapped his shoulder as gently as he allowed himself to.

Edited by CentipedeGhoul