Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

adventure The Fallen |Supernatural Fanfic

~Natural Beauty~

Chapter One

Mckenzie's POV

"Phoenix I scared." I said to Phoenix. "Come here." She said sweetly. My bare feet feel every crack on the stone floor of our cell. Phoenix is my guardian angel. She reaches her arms out and picks me up, placing me on her lap. "Don't be afraid my darling." She whispers to me. Her voice calms me as she talks. "Sing for me, Phoenix" I beg her. "Alright." She says as she clears her throat. "Come little Children, I'll take thee away, into a land  of enchantment..." "Time to go." I hear a deep voice say. I look up and see 2 men standing at our cell door. Phoenix stands up and pushes me behind her. Why where they here. Something inside me told me that it wasn't good. They come closer and grab Phoenix. "Let her go!" I yell, as I hit one of the demons. He grabs the collar of my shirt and slams me into the wall. I fell dizzy, like I need to puke. I look up and see Phoenix kneeling by my side. "It's okay, I will always be with you." She says as she kisses my forehead. Please don't do Phoenix, please don't leave me. She gets up and heads out with the demons. I slowly bring my legs to my chest as I wait for her return. Why did they want us? Why take her? I lift my head as I hear Phoenix scream. I get up and run to the cell door. No please don't hurt her. "Phoenix!!"

My body lurches forward as I wake up from my dream/flashback. Sweat runs down my face as I sit in bed. God they get worst every night. I swing my legs over the side of the bed. My bare feet touch the cold wooden floors of my cabin. I push myself out of bed and stretch. My eye caught, my alarm clock which read 5:30 am. I slowly make my way to the kitchen. I rum my fingers over the wall and feel the light switch and flip it on. I make my way to my desk and sit down. I pull out my journal log recorder and get ready to record.

Journal Log

My name is McKenzie Aurora Jackson. I am a Zander experiment. I escaped 19 years ago from Zander and have lived here on a cabin outside a small town in Nebraska. Even for me to this is weird...ha...well I have wings, like bird wings. Not just any wings, my guardian angel's wings. Anyways enough on the intro. I live in the apocalypse. There are three groups here in the apocalypse. The Militare, Hunters and Treakers.

The Militare: Protect mainly civilians who need protection from Croats, and the things that lurk in the dark. There are experienced military armies fighting the whole god damn thing. Others are scientist... that word makes me cringe...looking for a cure to the Croatoan Virus. Most militare bases are what use to be major cities like Chicago (XD ha...Divergent), L.A, New york city. A few I know of are Zander, Manison, Kinison, Blackwood, Orsan, and Des Moines. Des Moines is my favorite...actual the only one I have been too.

Hunters: The people who fight against the Croatoan Virus and the things that lurk in the dark. On the topic does that make me a hunter if I already do that? Well anyways they are well know, and liked by the Militare. The way you tell a hunter out is the anti- possession symbol they have tattooed on them. I have never meet a hunter, but I think hunters have heard of me, do to what I did in Des Moines, which wasn't bad, I saved people.

Treakers: Now getting to the interesting people. I have no real problem with treakers, actually have treaker friends named Darren and Ashlynn. So apparently they are hated by everyone, but not by me. They are usually criminals or rebellious people who broke the Militare's laws, and now fend for themselves. To tell out a treaker is that they have tattoo on their right arm, but that doesn't mean anything to me. The tattoo is to help other Militare groups and hunters tell that they are a theart. They have no where else to go and have no protection from the Croatoan Virus and the creatures that lurk in the dark. But there are a few Treaker bases, the only one I know of is Telelecki where I am welcome at.

Now to the Militare base Des Moines and Telelecki, I am know as the Angel Of Death. I am welcome with open arms in both places. Des Moines also is the place where a lady named Missouri keeps a place for me in her house. She tends to remind me of Phoenix, then doesn't. After what I did in Des Moines, I wear a tattoo of a hawk with a skull over its head and beak, then holding a scythe on my right side collar bone. That is my symbol, the symbol of the Angel Of Death.

Journal Log ended

I push the journal log back to where I keep it and walk back to my room. I pull out a dark grey tank top, a pair of faded black jeans. I slip on my jeans, then slide my tank top. I grab my combat boots, and lace the up. I grab my black leather jacket. Aw it smells like pine and oil. As I walk pass the kitchen I turn off the light, I slip on my jacket. As I make it to the front door of the cabin, I take a deep breath and exhale, the smell of pine is amazing. I pick up my bow and quiver of arrows, my pistol, and hunting knife. I close the cabin door as I walk out. I began to run and push off the ground with my feet, spreading my massive wings, taking off into the early morning sky.

A/N: Hey guys it's Mysterious Way, this is just the first chapter of The Fallen.

• Brohoof 2