mega thread What is your sexuality ?

DashingRainbow36

Straight overall :P but if some glorious vision of awesomeness (#tomhiddleston) comes my way, I ain't gonna say no xD

So maybe a little bit of leaning towards gay, don't completely close the door on that xD

Edited by Hazukashii Flux

Bisexual. With no preferred preference on gender. I like both Males and Females equally to be honest. Though if I said to say which one I have at least a hint of preference to I'd say maybe girls. I'm not fully comfortable with explaining that. Well at least not where others can publicly see it. And yes I have friends who are aware of my sexuality that are females and aren't uncomfortable with it. I even have a bit of a crush on one of my online friends. She's cool with it though.

(edited)

I think my sexuality switched from lesbian to straight. I mean, I COULD be bi or pan, but I used to only like girls and had no interest in guys at all. I was even deeply in love with another girl. But then I had my heart broken and after that I didn't like girls anymore and the thought of me being together with one was appalling :o I even have a boyfriend now and all fictional characters I get crushes on are boys. :P

Edited by Pineapple Bloom

• 2 weeks later...

Interesting poll. I'm surprised by the amount of Bi people are in greater numbers than those who are Homosexual. I naturally assumed the latter would be greater, but still fascinating.

I don't really know yet. I thought I was pretty straight, but now I'm crushing on this girl and it's...like nothing I've ever felt before. She's bi, and she's been my best friend since we were both babies. I've always liked her, but I recently saw her again, and hung out with her, and now I think I like like her. Any tips on how to deal with this? I have no idea, and my mom probably wouldn't believe me if I told her, and my grandma would be mad. Help!

I've been a shy bi guy for almost 2 years. I'm going on 18 soon but I feel like a late bloomer >.<

There are times though where I suddenly got super attracted to guys

(edited)

I'm on the borderline of asexual and heterosexual. Although I do feel a sense of attraction sometimes, I would eventually just lose interest. I would say I lean more toward asexuality.

Edited by Atteez
  • Brohoof 1

I consider myself bisexual, although I'm leaning more on to the gay side. But yeah, here are my results.

• You scored 42% on Heterosexuality, higher than 32% of your peers.

• You scored 55% on Homosexuality, higher than 84% of your peers.

• You scored 31% on Asexuality, higher than 43% of your peers.

Straight to bi. It depends on whether you count my having a legit crush on a female fictional character or not, because other than my obsession with Akemi Homura, I haven't fallen for any other real life girls. :P On the other hand, I do have a idk-maybe-legit-almost-69% crush on a certain member. I used to have one for another certain smelly face despite an age difference, and I blush whenever boys flirt with me in real life. So maybe 80% straight and 20% bisexual.

Straight to bi. It depends on whether you count my having a legit crush on a female fictional character or not, because other than my obsession with Akemi Homura, I haven't fallen for any other real life girls. :P On the other hand, I do have a idk-maybe-legit-almost-69% crush on a certain member. I used to have one for another certain smelly face despite an age difference, and I blush whenever boys flirt with me in real life. So maybe 80% straight and 20% bisexual.

Omg I have the same problem.  lol

Straight, but I do like fictional girls.  Cartoons are just too perfect :P

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

I think sexuality is a bit more complicated than just "straight, gay, bi, asexual, ect."  There are so many different factors that can influence sexuality, and that's why I hate how people stick to such general labels.  They also sort of institute the "us and them" thing..

Like other people have said, I know when a guy is attractive, but this does not mean that I get sexual urges for them.  Maybe I've just been conditioned not to?  Who knows.

So yeah, I guess I'm straight.  I have a dick, and thus dick is boring to me because I already have one.. 

Straight to bi. It depends on whether you count my having a legit crush on a female fictional character or not, because other than my obsession with Akemi Homura

Omg I have the same problem.  lol

Straight, but I do like fictional girls.  Cartoons are just too perfect :P

I think "crush/infatuation" differs from "sexual attraction" though, and only "sexual attraction" is the thing that influences your "sexuality."   :D

I think my sexuality switched from lesbian to straight. I mean, I COULD be bi or pan, but I used to only like girls and had no interest in guys at all. I was even deeply in love with another girl. But then I had my heart broken and after that I didn't like girls anymore and the thought of me being together with one was appalling :o I even have a boyfriend now and all fictional characters I get crushes on are boys. :P

You support my hypothesis that human sexuality is dynamic and can change.  Not necessarily at will, but in general.  I think so many people support the "100% born this way" theory because genetic evidence is so much easier to analyze than environmental evidence.  I don't think that either genetics or environment work alone, but I think that they work together to help shape one's sexuality.  I think psychologists are too afraid to do research here because It is seen as "taboo" to mention environmental influences on sexuality in the modern field of psychology.  It's also hard to varify experimental results dealing with environment because everyone's environment is extraordinarily different.  At least in genetics we can look for precise genes or groups of genes as having an influence.

Edited by John