Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread What is your sexuality ?

DashingRainbow36

Because some idiot would start an argument, which would lead to a religion debate. People were considering asking mods to ban the idea of topics involving religion because it was getting way too out of hand at one point.

Lol It probably should be banned because the arguments get nowhere.

I am so glad this thread has stayed alive. It has been written into history.

Just another example of love and tolerance from us. Love you guys! :wub:

I find these threads fascinating, myself. I like to know I'm not the only oddball out there. :P

• Brohoof 1

Homo all the way!!!! I like girls who like girls FTW! I'm gayer than the colors on rainbow dash's mane

That is just an awesome post! Nothing like putting it out there for all to see. *Salutes*

(edited)

I am 100% straight, I respect anyone who is bi, or homosexual... :)

but isn't everyone a bit gay?... Wait...

I am confused by my own words now...

Edited by Zootycooner
  • Brohoof 1

*sigh*

What to say. I'm a transboy.

I WAS a lesbian earlier. I discovered my sexuality pretty early (I was 8) but now I'm straight 'cause when I was 10, I realised that I was born in the wrong body, too. So I've been living as a guy for a couple of years now. But I'm still bullied because of this shit...

Well this is something that I was born with. Your gender is in the head, not down there.

• Brohoof 2

*sigh*

I WAS a fillyfooler earlier. I discovered my sexuality pretty early (I was 8) but now I'm straight 'cause when I was 10, I realised that I was born in the wrong body, too. So I've been living as a guy for a couple of years now. But I'm still bullied because of this shit...

Well this is something that I was born with. Your gender is in the head, not down there.

What I just read there was possibly the most convoluted thing I've seen with less than 150 words.

Straighter than a line drawn on a piece paper by an artist...

one line can take infinite shapes, twists, turns, spirals, and curves. so does that make you pansexual?

I find these threads fascinating, myself. I like to know I'm not the only oddball out there. :P

I find them interesting as well. As much as it doesn't matter, it's always interesting to see how other people identify themselves, and the best part is that the anonymity of the Internet allows them to voice their honest opinion instead of remaining closeted like in real life.

Of course, there can be some non-accepting people in these types of threads who cause me to look at the forum I'm on with less of a liking. It is sort of a dream of mine to live in a world where sexual labels—such as "hetero," "homo," "bi," etc. are used only for scientific reasons, and in day-to-day life, none of those labels matter and anyone can like whomever they wish, having any type of preference they wish.

Hey man, we're bronies. Aren't we already oddballs? :o

That depends on what each individual thinks an "oddball" is.

Have I ever posted here......? I can't remember, and I'm too lazy to cycle through all 42 pages.... *sigh* Oh well.

I'm Bi, by the way, and I'm glad to say my friends never treated me any differently after I told them, but I'm not sure the same tolerance applies to my family, so I haven't really told them yet. I'm the kind of person that befriends and accepts people no matter how different others think they are, but I'm not sure if my family shares my open-mindedness. :(

*sigh*

I WAS a lesbian earlier. I discovered my sexuality pretty early (I was 8) but now I'm straight 'cause when I was 10, I realised that I was born in the wrong body, too. So I've been living as a guy for a couple of years now. But I'm still bullied because of this shit...

At 8 years old? Wow you are a brave kid then! You deserve a medal!

I'm unsure as I've never really fallen in love with anybody. :/ So I chose unsure. And wow. 500+ votes. We have a lot of people here! =P

*sigh*

Ah, sucks that your being bullied. *hugs*

At 8 years old? Wow you are a brave kid then! You deserve a medal!

It was terrible. Really... I falled in love with two girls and they started to bully me~ everyone started to do that, and I became suicidal...

:( Aw, that sucks so much. You feel better now, right?

Yup :] one of the girls, Rebecka, is one of my best friends now. I have 3 best friends and they love me for who I am. Now they just see me as the weird, short guy who hugs everybody.

Yup :] one of the girls, Rebecka, is one of my best friends now. I have 3 best friends and they love me for who I am. Now they just see me as the weird, short guy who hugs everybody.

That's great to hear. Glad your friends now. I lol'd at the 'hugs everybody' part. XD

(edited)

I wanted to further my previous comment. I guess I could also consider myself asexual, but not by choice. Due to my depression and psych meds I have lost all interest in anypony. This has been going on for almost 1.5 years and as a result, I'm not interested in anything sexual. Even if I wanted to be interested in somepony I can't; there are have been girls I've liked, but no reaction whatsoever. So here I am, asexual, disinterested and frustrated because I had no choice.

*sigh*

Hang in there!! Just remember you are amazing and whatever these bullies say or do is because their lives are fucked up (I know it might not help, but I've been bullied numerous times throughout my life and this thought has helped me quite a bit). However I still think it's bullshit that they bully you, there is no reason that they should be doing this (if only our society was tolerant, I hope one day we can overcome this). Just keep your head held high and remember that you have nothing to be ashamed of!!

Edited by Abaddon

I wanted to further my previous comment. I guess I could also consider myself asexual, but not by choice. Due to my depression and psych meds I have lost all interest in anypony. This has been going on for almost 1.5 years and as a result, I'm not interested in anything sexual. Even if I wanted to be interested in somepony I can't; there are have been girls I've liked, but no reaction whatsoever. So here I am, asexual, disinterested and frustrated because I had no choice.

Hang in there!! Just remember you are amazing and whatever these bullies say or do is because their lives are fucked up (I know it might not help, but I've been bullied numerous times throughout my life and this thought has helped me quite a bit). However I still think it's bullshit that they bully you, there is no reason that they should be doing this (if only our society was tolerant, I hope one day we can overcome this). Just keep your head held high and remember that you have nothing to be ashamed of!!

I'm extremely bullied. But I have 3 amazing friends, and I'm together with one of them and we've been best friends for almost two years and together for 1 year. The other two are just amazing. They accepts me even because of this. They just sees me like the short metalhead-guy that love hugs. I don't care about those people that hates me. It's their problem, but this is MY life... I've almost been murdered a couple of times... I'm so tired of being a sandbag. They just kicked at me just like I didn't exist. One day, I was so close to commiting suicide, but I didn't do it. I got tired of being bullied so I started to stood up for myself. I started a lot of fights because of this, but I was sick of people that spitted on me all the time...

It's my life, and I'm in charge of what I do with it.

• Brohoof 3

(edited)

9. Legalizing gay marriage will open the door to all kinds of crazy behavior. People may even wish to marry their pets, because a dog has legal standing and can sign a marriage contract.

Lmao, I'm straight but here is the reason why I think what you wrote there is wrong:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Edited by Princess Ariona
  • Brohoof 18