Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

League of Legends: Republic City [RP]

Vulcan

A Humanoid Bird-like creature lay bruised and chained to the side of a dark cellar, It’s walls lined with lime and old cobblestone. The creature attempted to whisper something to himself, sounding like an odd chant...moments passed ,his eyes began to narrow as nothing appeared to be happening...He glanced quickly behind him at the bonds on his arms, they seemed to be engraved with some form of runes capable of stifling his magic. From the faint shifting glow of the light above He could see shadows trapped to the other corners of the room. Azir wondered if whoever was imprisoning him were taking Civilians as well. “Are any of you alright?” He spoke cautiously towards them. “I think I f I can….just...break...these bonds...I can save us” He added, all the while struggling to free himself.    

Rose gently tug against the binds, then relaxed. She concentrated and make a small tentacle that her father uses and tried to move it. It dwindled to nothing. She sighed and muttered, "Great, I'm the daughter of a powerful man, surrounded by shadows, and I'm stuck in here."

• Brohoof 1

Morgana strained against the bindings, her light blue skin darkening. She heard a familiar voice from across the room and ceased her struggling. "Bird? Is that you? Heh, I don't feel so bad now that I know you're here too. What, can't get your little soldiers to break you free? Oh whatever will you do without them?" She paused for a moment. "I guess this rules out that accursed sister of mine though. I doubt she'd capture you to get me."

• Brohoof 1

Veigar groaned in irritation, not even trying to struggle out of his chains. This wasn't his first time being imprisoned, but his prior experience had never been quite like this. These accursed cuffs weren't built for Yordles, and so he was being held several feet above the ground. No upper arm strength to struggle for the tiny master of evil.

And what's more, he had cellmates. Normally Yordles were placed in solitude, since it was more torture on them being alone then with people who could help keep them sane. Either his captors didn't do their homework, or they knew he himself was already off his rocker and thought suit that this was a far better punishment... Who's to say.

"Don't bother!" His high-pitched voice piped up, ignoring whatever concern Azir had for him and the other inmates. "Those insufferable ingrates stripped us of our powers! No one's getting out of here!"

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Azir breathed a sigh of relief as he rested his back over the cellars walls, He might have been captured but at the very least he was in the company of acquaintances...well at least except for the mysterious equine creature muttering on the farthest corner of the room, The magic she attempted to manifest felt different from the regular forms of magic he had been accustomed to.  

@[member='reader8363']

"I am Azir, The emperor of the sand, I've never seen your kind before, What is your name, Equine?" He asked the shadowy figure, wondering if perhaps the Summoners had recently ripped the pony from her reality, much like the League's angels and Sentient Rocks. 

@[member='Alex Van Gamer']

"Those little soldiers are the channeled spirits of The great Shuriman army and I would go mad without my people" He replied, He was never one to fully understand the concept of banter. "You are right though, I feel whoever had done this, were not any of our nemesis" He added.

@[member='The Power of Love Compels You']

"We have to try...What champions would we be if we didn't" He replied in a friendly voice, while struggling to stand from the ground, The bonds forcing his arms to the grounds. "These bonds inhibit our magic....but not our strength." He added, glaring at his arms before forcefully pulling at the bonds with such strength that it bent the metal holding the bonds to the wall ever so slightly.  

(I'm probly doin' this wrong, but old mention methods don't seem to be workin' -_-)

Edited by Vulcan

@Vulcan

Rose flicked her ear to the voice and said as she push herself out in pride for her father, "Rose Beast, daughter of Shadow and Ivy, at your service, sir Azir." She frowned out of confusion of where she is and the someone hasn't seen one like her. She strained with magic to make a portal. A lit candle fell on the ground, lighting up the room for her. She panted while sweat dripped and looked around the room

• Brohoof 1

@Vulcan @Alex Van Gamer (<--Type it exactly as that looks. Just @ then the person's name)

Morgana shuddered, the bile already rising in her throat as the new voice chimed in. "Veigar...." she spat in the general direction of the yordle. "Glad to see I'm not the only user of dark magics to get trapped here, but why'd it have to be you?" She sighed. "I guess we'll have to wait and see what this mysterious person wants. I doubt you'll be able to break out of those bonds before they show up, Azir. It's probably going to warn them that you're breaking out. Magic is fun like that."

@reader8363

She turned her gaze to the strange equine. "Rose Beast? Sounds like some plant Zyra would make. What's the nature of your species, Rose?" 

• Brohoof 1

@Lil' Lovebug, @reader8363, @Vulcan,

"Peh! The feelings mutual, Morgana!" The yordle sneered, turning his head in Azir's direction after the fallen angel made her statement. "She has a point though." He agreed through gritted teeth. "If whoever's behind this is smart enough to enchant these chains and steal my staff, then it's more than likely that they have some kind of fail safe in case one of us manages to break free!"

And, like his associates, Veigar turned his attention towards Rose, his glowing yellow eyes shifting under his hat and cloak as though he was raising a brow in curiosity. That said however, he decided to keep quiet while the other champions went on to question her. Why waist his breath parroting the same questions anyway?

• Brohoof 1

@reader8363

The candle dropped on the floor with a gentle thud and lit the entire Cellar in it's dim fiery hue, A rotten wooden Door could be seen beside the young mare as well as a large insignia painted in blood red on the ceiling above them. Azir couldn't believe his eyes , He had never seen anyone outside of Cosmic entities summon a portal with such ease, and especially not while bound. "What realm could possibly create such power..." He muttered as he stared a moment at the candle on the ground. 

@Alex Van Gamer @Lil' Lovebug

"Either is better than the alternative" He replied to them both , struggling. "The sands of Shurima will not be caged" He added, His hubris to high to think his situation clearly as he continued to fruitlessly struggle from his bonds.

“I'd suggest you listen to them Shuriman” spoke a coarse yet commanding voice echoing suddenly from behind the door as it began to creak open. An old man in gold and emerald robes with a large lovecraftian raven perched stoically above his shoulder trudged out from the darkness his palms leaning  on a cane carved from wood and stone. "I apologize for keeping you all waiting..."

(edited)

Morgana's eyes widened as she watched the figure hobble into the room. "Swain? What do you want with us? None of us are Ionian or Demacian. Hell, I'm technically part of Noxus! You could have just asked!" She paused a moment to calm herself down, then looked over at Rose. "That, strange one, is Swain, the Master Tactician and Grand General of Noxus. Probably the most brilliant mind in all of Runeterra."

She looked over at Azir. "Also, Birdman, we told you so," she said, tilting her head towards Veigar.

Edited by Lil' Lovebug
  • Brohoof 1

@Lil' Lovebug, @reader8363, @Vulcan,

Rose seemed to turn her attention to Veigar for some reason or another, asking where she was. The yordle would have piped up with a snarky response had it not been for the new voice that made itself known... He watched with clenched teeth as Swain paraded himself inside their cell, his attitude rubbing the tiny master of evil the wrong way. Which wasn't helping his already growing irritation.

His attention was averted for just a moment, to roll his eyes at Morgana's childish 'We told you so' remark —which would probably be hard to notice with his pupil-less yellow eyes— but kept his silence for a moment longer to direct his anger at Swain. "Urg, just get on with it already!" He growled.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)
On 4/8/2017 at 0:08 AM, reader8363 said:

"who are you and let me go already. You could've asked for a deal than locking me up

"As Morgana has said, My name is Jericho Swain, Leader of Noxus" He introduced himself to the young mare. 

On 4/8/2017 at 0:48 AM, Lil' Lovebug said:

"Swain? What do you want with us? None of us are Ionian or Demacian. Hell, I'm technically part of Noxus! You could have just asked!"

On 4/8/2017 at 0:48 AM, Lil' Lovebug said:

"Also, Birdman, we told you so," she said, tilting her head towards Veigar.

"I...may have been mistaken" Azir admitted, looking away from them both, He wasn't the best at admitting his mistakes. 

20 hours ago, Alex Van Gamer said:

"Urg, just get on with it already!"

Swain then darted his eyes at his supposed captives with a feint look of surprise in his face before his hands firmly gripped his cane. "I see you have all forgotten....but at the very least, It's almost... comforting to know your madness were not permanent"  He finally spoke while carefully prodding his Cane on Veigar's forehead as if to be certain. "After the barrier trapped this City, You all suddenly went mad and almost toppled The Noxian embassy..." Swain explained, his hands shaking as if controlling his anger."It took half my army to subdue the lot of you...and from what I hear, you were all speaking in a strange unknown language when you attacked." He added, he then gave the raven perched above his shoulder a faint nod as the bird's eyes began glowing causing the bonds on the champion's bodies to suddenly vanish. "I'm sure all of you have your questions and I intend to assist with what I can but perhaps we can do so while we walk?" He suggested, though in his tone it felt more like a command, as he gestured towards the door, leading up to the staircase and the halls of the Noxian embassy above. 

Edited by Vulcan

@Lil' Lovebug, @reader8363, @Vulcan,

Veigar raised a brow at Swain's odd phrasing of words, but furrowed soon after as he let out a low growl from the prodding of his forehead. Sure, just pick on the yordle right?! Once the cane was removed from his head, he was filled with more confusion as his captor's explanation continued. Despite the anger that came from hearing that he had been under some type of hypnosis, he couldn't help but hide a small smirk under his obscured face upon the fact that it had been difficult to take him down... Sure it was him and the three other inmates, but that was just a minor detail...

Unfortunately that amusement was short-lived as the chains holding him up were removed without warning, causing him to fall on his rear with a grunt. Rubbing his sore spot and wrists for a moment or so, the tiny warlock adjusted his hat and pushed himself up onto his feet to then brush off his tunic. He gave Swain a silent glare before following suit behind the others.

With the bonds now no longer inhibiting his magic, Azir stood from his corner and quickly manifested his staff. He glared at the Noxian leader with a with a fierce stare before walking along with the group. He did not fully trust him, Swain had never been the type to do anything without reason....and such reasons had never merely been out of kindness.  

On 4/8/2017 at 1:57 PM, Lil' Lovebug said:

@Vulcan @reader8363

Morgana's eyes widened then narrowed menacingly. "You're saying someone messed with my mind? They will suffer." She walked over to Swain and bowed. "My apologies general. I will help you find and take down this stranger."

"I wish it were that simple, Morgana" Swain replied, as he steadied his pace. "I've tracked the source of the magic that controlled you as well as the magic that caused this Barrier, deep in Piltover's side of this City and ever since the barrier, They've garrisoned their section down, preventing any intruders."  

@Alex Van Gamer @Lil' Lovebug  @reader83

Swain led the group above the staircase and unto the floor of the Noxian embassy, It's interior built like a large medieval barracks with flags of the Noxian symbol adorning it's walls. The place had been mostly deserted save for the few Civilians that had taken refuge within. 

@Lil' Lovebug

Rose looked at Morgana and said, "nothing really, but I'm not unfamiliar with violence, my parents taught me how to hold my ground with others, but I didn't think it was going to go against me." She looked at her hooves as she thought about it.

@reader8363

Morgana looked down and sighed. "The two I'm most familiar with are the angelic civil war and the war between Noxus and Demacia. There was also Noxus vs Ionia, but that conflict has been put to a halt recently. Demacia vs Noxus has been going on for years now. The two countries have been at eachothers' thoats for what feels like forever. Demacia prides themselves on "order" and "justice" while Noxus is strength and cunning."

@Vulcan @Alex Van Gamer

Morgana was distracted from her story by Swain. "Piltover? What business do they have with us? Their enemy is Zaun. I could see a rogue element pooping up there though. So many crazy inventors." She looked behind her. "What do you think Veigar?"