Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Raven's Antique Request Shop [CLOSED]

Raven Rawne

• Replies 328
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 11/3/2017 at 0:34 AM, Raven Rawne said:

Can be done,  sure. But I need some info regarding personality or interests, something to help me make the piece meaningful to this OC. Also, am I right to think it's a female?  This Movie base can be a bit confusing in this regard. 

Oh, oops, sorry. It is female, and she's kind of a tomboy, and loves to fly, she's also pretty laid back and chill a lot of the time too.

On 11/4/2017 at 11:06 AM, Raven Rawne said:

Well, I do have a bit of a queue but I'll make a drawing for you too.

So, ink or pencil? Also, layering 3 manes on one head might look confusing due to the lack of color,  but different tones could help.

Either is fine. Lektra's mane being the way it is often presents a challenge. Sorry about that in advance.

I try to not be super demanding with artists offering their time for free :)

Fresh batch of content. Because nothing helps making art like a national holiday on Saturday.

@ShadOBabe I made if, it seems. Your character was a bit troublesome but, the result of my "struggle" is passable, I think.

IMG_20171111_0001.jpg

@Blueberry Dream here's your request, I kinda like how it came out actually.

IMG_20171108_0002.jpg

@RDash11 aaaand yours too!

IMG_20171111_0002.jpg

Phew, seems like I finally caught up a little with my queue. Anyway, as per usual, I'd like to hear your thoughts on the delivered pieces, what wirked, what didn't etc.

8 minutes ago, Raven Rawne said:

Fresh batch of content. Because nothing helps making art like a national holiday on Saturday.

@ShadOBabe I made if, it seems. Your character was a bit troublesome but, the result of my "struggle" is passable, I think.

IMG_20171111_0001.jpg

Phew, seems like I finally caught up a little with my queue. Anyway, as per usual, I'd like to hear your thoughts on the delivered pieces, what wirked, what didn't etc.

Haha! Hey not a bad attempt for your first ahuizotl drawing! I like to submit her to artists to get them really out of their comfort zone. It’s good for learning and I like to see what they do with it!

You actually did really good! Only things I can think to critique is that the hands are a bit small, and the head shape needs work, and the teeth should more slanted forward. Ahuizotl heads are actually really easy once you get the practice in, since they made of just a few curved lines and sharp angles. Then you just fill in all their facial features.

@Adamgreen I've completed your request. I used a completely new pose for me, but, all in all, it didn't turn out bad, I guess. Such is the way with first atempts, after all.

Since the cutie mark was imposible to discern from the Ponytown avatar, I can add it once you show me some visual reference.

IMG_20171113_0001.jpg

Also, I will close the shop after I'm done with the current batch of requests, in order to focus on practicing my drawing skills. I will reopen soon™.

Edited by Raven Rawne

6 hours ago, Raven Rawne said:

@Adamgreen I've completed your request. I used a completely new pose for me, but, all in all, it didn't turn out bad, I guess. Such is the way with first atempts, after all.

Since the cutie mark was imposible to discern from the Ponytown avatar, I can add it once you show me some visual reference.

IMG_20171113_0001.jpg

Also, I will close the shop after I'm done with the current batch of requests, in order to focus on practicing my drawing skills. I will reopen soon™.

Here's the reference of his cutie mark:

Spoiler

inkt-veer-02.thumb.gif.93efef54c965401a4f5a3a1526ab2d3a.gif

36 minutes ago, Raven Rawne said:

So... I've made it through al the requests!

@Adamgreen - added the CM

IMG_20171116_0002.jpg

@Lektra Bolt I decided to go light on therobot, since my other attempts made him look weird.

IMG_20171117_0001.jpg

@Twisted Cyclone - and here's your headshot:

IMG_20171116_0001.jpg

And with that, I take a short break from requests. See you all soon.

Awesome job! I love it. Thank you.

On 11/18/2017 at 0:57 AM, Raven Rawne said:

So... I've made it through al the requests!

@Adamgreen - added the CM

IMG_20171116_0002.jpg

@Lektra Bolt I decided to go light on therobot, since my other attempts made him look weird.

IMG_20171117_0001.jpg

@Twisted Cyclone - and here's your headshot:

IMG_20171116_0001.jpg

And with that, I take a short break from requests. See you all soon.

Thanks! He looks good :D 

So I was looking for stuff to draw and thought, "hey, you had that request shop stuff, and it was pretty good for getting you to draw on a semi regular basis". And here it is, finally reopened. Due to yet another style shift I am not making full bodies for now, but I will, eventually, once I get a grip on them again.

I would like you to draw one of my newest pony ocs. Her name is Rosemarid, she's an evil alicorn queen or princess sort of thing. She's very beautiful though that's only skin deep. On her head is a crown, that looks like a rose, thorns line the base part of it. She also has a sort of cape / dress with various flower like designs on it, red and green though I know you don't do color. Maybe a scar by one of her eyes or something. If you could make her human that'd be awesome!

Edited by Califorum

Just now, Raven Rawne said:

Okay, so, I don't draw humans "yet", but I could give a pony a shot. So, partial body I presume? Any particular pose or background?

Yeah, largest shot as you can get haha. No idea for pose, maybe something royal? Background...you don't have to do that.

Hey Raven! Seeing as how your shop is back open, I have an idea that I'd like to throw at you for your consideration. Basically, Saffron as the Phantom of the Opera, with his iconic mask and upturned collar cape. Partial shot will be fine, and if you're feeling up to it the background can be something like the classic theatre balcony. Or just the curtains. Whatever you wanna draw of it really. :derp:

7 minutes ago, Raven Rawne said:

@Califorum

You have any reference on her? Mainly the hair, since you left it out in the desctiption. Really, anything to show how you want her to look.

@Dark Horse

Sure! I am certain I can produce something according to your request.

Unfortunately I don't, though I would imagine it is like normal unicorn hair, it's long and somewhat unkept though it is rather straight. It also has spiked vine like things in it.

Edited by Califorum

Hey! Remember me?

If you can accept a request from me, I would love a new drawing of an OC of mine. You have already drawn him once, and I have included your art of him in the references. If you could do him in a pose where he is grinning as a headshot, and if you could add his handkerchief, I would love that!

Thanks!

References:

BDC9E46A-3C84-4745-878B-F5FAB10F95B6.thumb.jpeg.76e03abcff726158403438bdbabce75f.jpeg

C276ED26-4E70-4187-AD2F-FD4AA322BB33.thumb.png.b906a6c6899b03e5ade2eb06792a7bbe.png

Edited by Capper