Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What do I do?

Cross Beats

This is a tad different. I now have no friends, I cant sit anywere for lunch and people keep asking me, "Do you watch MLP?". I srsly dont want to go to school tomorrow.And no one else in my school is a brony so this is

THE

WORST

POSSIBLE

THING!

You know the yogscast? I was watching their new Mine little pony episode and lewis called Luna "midnight sparkle" and i literally shouted "Its Princess Luna, dumbass!"

All my friends looked at me for 1, I knew the ponys name and 2, I shouted at a computer.

I was watching it with y friends btw

LOLOLOLOLOL I RESPECT YOU FOR THAT!!! I LOVE LUNA 2 MAN YOUR NOT ALONE!!!

Anyway I`ll give them that... Midnight Sparkle is creative but that totally disrespects my space...

If i was there with you i would`ve given you a pound (Handshake). But anyway theres tons of ways to counter troll them for calling you a Fag.ot just ask around the good bronies here will tell you. :)

Since news broke out that im a brony, ive been having death threats and no end of Messages calling me a "child molester" or "a gay". I assure you, im quite the straight guy. Ive tried this "think powerpuff girls" stuff but it doesn't seem to work. Please give advice on how to counter troll these guys :( I feel really depressed now..

I actually don't know how to do. If you keep saying that you like it, they will just keep trolling you more because they think it's fun. If you ignore them while they do it and look another way, they will most likely continue because they think that you feel helpless and thinking that they've ''won''. So my advice is to simply not bring it up in any way, and they will eventually stop thinking about it.

Powerpuff girls was something Men & Women alike loved.

From what i learned you either Bronify them or Counter troll them by showing them Pictures of their loved Animes or Cartoons & what not & show them pictures of their Pony counterparts.

read the last few post's. Apparently, some guys are going to "cut me up" if I even try to get to school.

They say "mlp is for gays and little girls" why me????

That is just wrong... "Cut you up"... Seriously ? Just for liking mlp ? -.-'

Those people who are threatening you should grow some brains...

• Brohoof 1