Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

searching The Family Outing (OOC)

jdor11

(edited)

so you will have a set of challenges you will have to face as a brother-sister, sister-sister or brother-brother, (kinda like the sisterhoof social)

this game will be hosted by Jdor11, and midnightive (both of us will also be participating)

if you don't have a friend or actual relative you can call on, we will pair you with somepony else, once you have been paired, you must rely on each other to make it through the tests!

we will be looking for a total of 4-6 groups (not including over selves!)

groups:

1. Storm Comet

http://mlpforums.com...torm-comet-r488

2. Paige Turner

http://mlpforums.com...ige-turner-r469

Edited by jdor11

I noticed you haven't gotten any comments yet, but I would be interested in this if it was something you were still thinking of doing. I would have to be paired up with somepony else though.

ok then you two are in i will need your OC though

I noticed you haven't gotten any comments yet, but I would be interested in this if it was something you were still thinking of doing. I would have to be paired up with somepony else though.

Sounds interesting. I guess I'm in if you get more people to join this. :o

I'm in :) I'd also need to be paired with another person! I'm still editing my OC, I'll be done in a few minutes - dumb question, but you can use ponies right? There are so many just human RPs!

Edited the tags to match your title. Make sure to do this in the future-it may seem trivial, but it really does help! ^^

just a question but i never really understood what a tag is

I'm in :) I'd also need to be paired with another person! I'm still editing my OC, I'll be done in a few minutes - dumb question, but you can use ponies right? There are so many just human RPs!

sure your in i will need your OC and ponies are required!

just a question but i never really understood what a tag is

It's so all the potential RPers can take a look at your roleplay and immediately know what stage of development it is in.

This link might help you! ^^

Since your concept seems well-developed and you're looking for players, I have changed your prefix to Searching. Make sure to change it to OOC when you're done looking for players, or if you can't, report it so we can change it for you.