Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

searching The Reaper Corps (1x1 searching)

Twofer

The business of death is a little more complicated than most mortals think. After death, the soul of the deceased requires guidance to reach the Afterlife, or else it will simply wander aimlessly. Luckily, there's an agency dedicated to doing just that: the Reaper Corps.

Headed by Death himself, the Reaper Corps is dedicated to guiding souls of the dead to the Afterlife. This is usually a simple process, but sometimes things can be difficult, whether it's a powerful soul that doesn't want to leave this world, or individuals who want to take the power of souls for themselves.

To deal with these situations, the Reaper Corps employs a specialized unit known as Echo Squad. This elite team is made up of the resurrected souls of some of the most skilled warriors, soldiers, adventurers, etc., and is tasked with the most difficult jobs in the Reaper Corps.

You might be wondering where you come into this. You've just met your untimely end, but the Grim Reaper's had his eye on you for some time, but he's got a job offer for you... Are you up to the task?

This is a neat little 1x1 idea that I've been thinking of for a bit. Drop a comment if you're interested, and I'll shoot you a pm.

• Brohoof 1

On 5/9/2017 at 1:31 AM, Twofer said:

The business of death is a little more complicated than most mortals think. After death, the soul of the deceased requires guidance to reach the Afterlife, or else it will simply wander aimlessly. Luckily, there's an agency dedicated to doing just that: the Reaper Corps.

Headed by Death himself, the Reaper Corps is dedicated to guiding souls of the dead to the Afterlife. This is usually a simple process, but sometimes things can be difficult, whether it's a powerful soul that doesn't want to leave this world, or individuals who want to take the power of souls for themselves.

To deal with these situations, the Reaper Corps employs a specialized unit known as Echo Squad. This elite team is made up of the resurrected souls of some of the most skilled warriors, soldiers, adventurers, etc., and is tasked with the most difficult jobs in the Reaper Corps.

You might be wondering where you come into this. You've just met your untimely end, but the Grim Reaper's had his eye on you for some time, but he's got a job offer for you... Are you up to the task?

This is a neat little 1x1 idea that I've been thinking of for a bit. Drop a comment if you're interested, and I'll shoot you a pm.

Interesting idea, I have a few OCs that could fit this pretty well I think

Then you're going to edit the 1x1 thing?And...when do you want to start it?Do you want more ponies to join in?

Also,when we do start,can we actually start right before the death and then detail how it happens?Because I have some ideas about life right before death...but it is all up to you, if you want to!

43 minutes ago, Star48955 said:

Then you're going to edit the 1x1 thing?And...when do you want to start it?Do you want more ponies to join in?

Also,when we do start,can we actually start right before the death and then detail how it happens?Because I have some ideas about life right before death...but it is all up to you, if you want to!

Oh, no, I can do multiple 1x1s. There's just going to be a separate thread for each rp.

Just now, Star48955 said:

Okay...also,are you participating as a pony in each one?If you're using one,can we see your OC?

Didn't I send you my OC?

3 minutes ago, Star48955 said:

Ummm...one second.

...No,you didn't.And,I know I'm asking a lot of questions,but when do you want to start this?

I'll just pm you

• 2 weeks later...

hey! this sounds super interesting. however, with my character i'm sure they're going to be one of the ones that doesn't want to go so easily. maybe they can end up being one of the "villians" per say?

31 minutes ago, ~Phoenix~ said:

hey! this sounds super interesting. however, with my character i'm sure they're going to be one of the ones that doesn't want to go so easily. maybe they can end up being one of the "villians" per say?

With the way the plot was going to work, I wasn't planning on something like that

(edited)

@Twofer 

can't always plan on a strange ponies actions either XP 

unfortunately, that's how my character works. she does as she pleases and i can barely controll her. 

Edited by ~Phoenix~

17 hours ago, ~Phoenix~ said:

@Twofer 

can't always plan on a strange ponies actions either XP 

unfortunately, that's how my character works. she does as she pleases and i can barely controll her. 

Hm... I guess I could be flexible and give it a try