The user above you is hungry,What will you feed them?

Messy Mane

On 5/10/2019 at 3:45 PM, Arid_Blitz said:

Balsamic chicken

It is chick breasts cut into and stuffed with cheese, Roma tomato slices, and seasoned up with herbs and spices as it gets browned on the stove before tossed in the oven with the balsamic vinegar sauce. Veggie of choice

Damn, cuz. Have me over 5real!

Sausage casserole. 

• Brohoof 1

Sōten ni zase...Hyōrinmaru!

^.^ invite me over I'll cook at your place invite others too so it isn't weird lol

Hmm well I could get ingredients and make home made eggrolls, baked because healthier then deep fry. They are very big. If still hungry home made crab Rangoon and shrimp fried rice

Cardboard boxes.

Dolemite2.gif.1f535b74ff05826ca7dd78c9e5ec1078.gif                                                                              

Strawberry shortcake. :D

“Remember that when you leave this earth, you can take with you nothing you have received--only what you have given.”

Cotton candy. :orly:

“Remember that when you leave this earth, you can take with you nothing you have received--only what you have given.”

Double chocolate cake. :mlp_icwudt:

Hot tamales!

• Brohoof 1

You’re getting served dim sims with chips.

https://images.app.goo.gl/onzYnrW1YbWaKQqdA

• Brohoof 1

TheRockARooster_SIG_1.png.ba26e8cf0dd0c6bbe959a996859ff0ad.png

sig by @Kyoshi

Attention!~

Okay, granted. You'd likely starve to death if ALL I fed you was attention, but you get the joke.

Beatings & Salivations Everybeing!   Creativity is something blatantly important to me as is no doubt evidenced by the 28 OCs I have posted here of the some forty plus I have, they're linked altogether at the bottom of my About Me page in my Profile & I would deeply cherish anything you wish to say about them! Among which of those I am proudest most of is my Draconequusona, His/My Ask Thread  and my Hydra, Gallimaufry or "Mauf" and their own Ask Thread!  Either way, sufficed to say, I am quite confident I have more OCs than you! Crazier to! Do You have a tatzelpony?! No, I rather think you don't! Hew-Hew-hew!

A bowl of ramen noodles, that someone recently bathed in.

Dolemite2.gif.1f535b74ff05826ca7dd78c9e5ec1078.gif                                                                              

A toasted Vegemite sandwich

TheRockARooster_SIG_1.png.ba26e8cf0dd0c6bbe959a996859ff0ad.png

sig by @Kyoshi