Jade The Pegasister

(edited)

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony

pinkie-pie

How did you find MLP Forums?

googling it

How you became a fan of My Little Pony

long story

hey guys, i'm jade and i'm new to this forum site, i hope we can chat and i wanna make new friends here.

what are some things i can do on here? 

thanks

Jade~! :D

Edited by Jade The Pegasister
misspelling
  • Brohoof 13

Hello Jade !!!
Welcome to the forum ! You'll see you'll enjoy yourself here ! Lots of crazy cordial people ponies  :P  !!!
If you're looking for friends and/or fun you've come to the right place, if you have any question/request feel free to message  :smug:  !!!

What should you do ? Well; visit the website, speak, post have fun and all that ! 

Hi Jade and welcome to the forum!  What can you do here?  Just about anything you can imagine except stuff that's NSFW.  :)  While this is primarily a forum about MLP there are a few sections for other topics as well.  Now if you're asking specifically about the Welcoming Plaza, its basically a chance for newcomers to introduce themselves.  You can tell us who your favorite pony is and why.  You can let us know how you discovered MLP:FiM in the first place and what it is that draws you to it. 

Feel free to explore and have fun!  :grin:

Welcome to the forum, Jade! It's such a lovely place here. c:

As for stuff to do, you can make new friends, play forum games, discuss ponies, join game servers, and of course, you can enjoy my Aku memes. Here's a sample. >u>

When you're new to the forums

59348ef5d1a2b_AkuIntenseLookWoo.jpg.e144c93fd7d8d955f283fa545bc929c1.jpg

Have fun here! :D

• Brohoof 2

Welome to the forums!

I saw you said you where bored I recommend the forum games section or the RP section those should cure boredom

(also you did great on the post!)

Hello Jade and welcome to the forums! I hope you enjoy it here and have the chance to make some friends. If you have any questions or want to chat, feel free to send me a message anytime. 

Happy foruming! :)

Hey there, welcome to the herd ;)

I'd encourage you to browse around the forums. You'll definitely find your niche, the place you like to frequent the most! never a dull moment, have fun!

• Brohoof 1

Well been a long time since I welcomed anyone myself so I post my welcome and do whatever makes you happy, as long as it don't get you In Trouble

Hello there! :) 

2 hours ago, Jade The Pegasister said:

what are some things i can do on here? 

Some things? ^_^ Let's see... 
On these forums you can:

- talk about ponies and pony-fanworks in general
- discuss Friendship is Magic episodes
- discuss Equestria Girls movies/episodes
- discuss upcoming MLP Movie
- discuss previous generations of MLP
- post your and comment on pony-related artwork
- post your and comment on pony-related music tracks
- post your and comment on pony-related movies/animations
- post your and comment on pony-related written works
- post your and comment on pony-related games/apps
- post your and comment on other pony-related works
- post your and comment on non-pony-related works
- post your original characters and/or enter the roleplay world (I believe there's community contribution requirement of 5+ posts)
- talk about everything you love, that doesn't even have anything to do with ponies
- have fun and play some forum games
- complain on real life and/or seek for advice (I believe there's community contribution requirement of 40+ posts)
- and of course meet the others, get some friends and talk with them all day everyday!

I know it's not the answer you were looking for, but take a look on sections and see if anything will sound interesting for you. :) 

It's up to you what you want to do! :) Forum games and discussing MLP episodes is a relatively easy and good start. ;) 

Welcome to the herd! :) 

• Brohoof 2