Hi everypony, nice to meet you all!

Pinkie_Pi

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony

pinkie-pie

How did you find MLP Forums?

From another site.

How you became a fan of My Little Pony

I found it on Netflix. I watched the first two episodes and I was hooked. I love Pinkie Pie.

I'm new so, hi.  I'm excited to talk and all sorts of things.  I'm working on my first mlp cosplay right now I. I don't. 

• Brohoof 12

And, isn't sanity really just a one-trick pony anyway? I mean all you get is one trick, rational thinking, but when you're good and crazy, oooh, oooh, oooh, the sky is the limit.-- The Tick

Well lets see. Your avatar is Pinkie Pie in her infamous prostitute outfit from Over A Barrel (aka one of her best characterizations in an episode to date!).

So you've clearly gained my seal of approval /)^3^(\

thumbs-up-happy1-e1444767844930.jpg

• Brohoof 2

(edited)
45 minutes ago, K.Rool Addict said:

Well lets see. Your avatar is Pinkie Pie in her infamous prostitute outfit from Over A Barrel (aka one of her best characterizations in an episode to date!).

So you've clearly gained my seal of approval /)^3^(\

thumbs-up-happy1-e1444767844930.jpg

Thanks for noticing.  I'm actually quite happy, because I just received my ostrich feathers so I can finish my cosplay of  that exact outfit.  

Edited by Pinkie_Pi
  • Brohoof 1

And, isn't sanity really just a one-trick pony anyway? I mean all you get is one trick, rational thinking, but when you're good and crazy, oooh, oooh, oooh, the sky is the limit.-- The Tick

Hello there! Welcome to the MLP Forums where we Bronies gather to role play, help each other and discuss about everything. We hope you'll have a wonderful time here! Don't forget to ask us if something's on your mind. ;)

• Brohoof 2

Dark thoughts are banished! Dark thoughts do not exist!

3DS Friend Code: 4167-4477-3810

(The picture of my OC in the profile icon was created by MrBrandonMac. OC description is in the Character Database.)

Hello Pinkie !!!
Welcome to the forum ! You'll see you'll enjoy yourself here ! Lots of crazy cordial people ponies  :P  !!!
If you're looking for friends and/or fun you've come to the right place, if you have any question/request feel free to message  :smug:  !!!

• Brohoof 1

Hello and welcome to the MLP forums, there. :fluttershy: I hope you have a good time while you're here, get to enjoy everything this lovely community has to offer, and make some wonderful friends here. :grin: Feel free to ask for help if you ever need it and have a great time here! :D 

• Brohoof 3

img-31744-1-img-31744-1-img-31744-1-img-

~ Created by @Princess Moony :squee: ~

• 2 weeks later...
(edited)

Hello @pinkie_pi , nice to meet you. Welcome to forums. I hope you get use to our community as soon as possible and i am sure that you ll meet lots of ponies there. If you wish to ask or talk about anything, i ll be around. See ya..  ;) 

Edited by Kenshiro
  • Brohoof 1

rsz_11mane_six.png