Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hello everyone!

Patty Thundersnow

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony

pinkie-pie

How did you find MLP Forums?

I stumbled across it while over on Ponyville Live.

How you became a fan of My Little Pony

Back in the summer of 2014, I saw a youtube video of Rainbow Dash laughing at Twilight (from the series premiere). This basically got me interested, and a couple months later, I began to watch the show.

Hello everyone! Name's Penguinbrony24, but i also go by Pat. I am a brony, and I have been for about 3 years now. I also, in addition to MLP, am a lover of meteorology and  I am currently majoring in meteorology. I look forward to chatting and posting on here. :) 

• Brohoof 4

Hello Penguin Brony !!!
Welcome to the forum ! You'll see you'll enjoy yourself here ! Lots of crazy cordial people ponies  :P  !!!
If you're looking for friends and/or fun you've come to the right place, if you have any question/request feel free to message  :smug:  !!!

• Brohoof 1

4 hours ago, Trotteur Funeste said:

Hello Penguin Brony !!!
Welcome to the forum ! You'll see you'll enjoy yourself here ! Lots of crazy cordial people ponies  :P  !!!
If you're looking for friends and/or fun you've come to the right place, if you have any question/request feel free to message  :smug:  !!!

Thank you :) I'll be sure to.

3 hours ago, ImDaMisterL said:

Ayyy, welcome to the forums my dude! Hope you enjoy your time here :muffins:

I already am. I'm just trying to figure out how to add my main ponysona to the roleplay character database.

• Brohoof 1

Hi Penguin and welcome to the forums! I hope you enjoy your time here and have some fun exploring around. If you have any questions or just want to chat, feel free to send me a message anytime. :)

44 minutes ago, Penguinbrony24 said:

I already am. I'm just trying to figure out how to add my main ponysona to the roleplay character database.

You won't be able to add a character until you've reached the Muffin rank by posting 5 times in areas aside from Welcoming Plaza(here), Everfree Planning, and Cloudsdale Colosseum. Once you start browsing around you'll get there in no time.

• Brohoof 1

46 minutes ago, Totally Lyra said:

Hi Penguin and welcome to the forums! I hope you enjoy your time here and have some fun exploring around. If you have any questions or just want to chat, feel free to send me a message anytime. :)

You won't be able to add a character until you've reached the Muffin rank by posting 5 times in areas aside from Welcoming Plaza(here), Everfree Planning, and Cloudsdale Colosseum. Once you start browsing around you'll get there in no time.

Ah, okay thanks for letting me know that :)

• Brohoof 1

Welcome to the forums! I'm a brony and I also do love meteorology. I love storm chasing as it is thrilling. 

PM if you want to chat! My doors swing wide open for you!:)

• Brohoof 2

3 hours ago, Steiner said:

Welcome to the forums! I'm a brony and I also do love meteorology. I love storm chasing as it is thrilling. 

PM if you want to chat! My doors swing wide open for you!:)

2 hours ago, Fluttershy Friend said:

Hi!  Nice to meet you! I hope you find many friends here!

I hope so too :)

• Brohoof 1

Hello Penguinbrony24! Welcome to MLPF!

Tell me.... Is there a cold front headed over this board? I love weather too but I could tell you jack about meteorology terms. I'd love to learn more though!

• Brohoof 1

Hello @Penguinbrony24 , nice to meet you. Welcome to forums. I hope you get use to our community as soon as possible and i am sure that you ll meet lots of ponies there. If you wish to ask or talk about anything, i ll be around. See ya..  ;) 

• Brohoof 2

3 hours ago, Kenshiro said:

Hello @Penguinbrony24 , nice to meet you. Welcome to forums. I hope you get use to our community as soon as possible and i am sure that you ll meet lots of ponies there. If you wish to ask or talk about anything, i ll be around. See ya..  ;) 

I've been enjoying my time here so far. And i'm always available if you'd like to chat about anything.

On 6/16/2017 at 3:31 PM, Cloggedone said:

Hello Penguinbrony24! Welcome to MLPF!

Tell me.... Is there a cold front headed over this board? I love weather too but I could tell you jack about meteorology terms. I'd love to learn more though!

I'm always willing to part some of my knowlege to those who want to learn. :) Just message me if you'd ever like to learn.

• Brohoof 2