Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Meet the Changeling in Me!

Will Guide

6 minutes ago, Maple Bat said:

Moonshadow was at the door When he saw Will he smiled and carefully pulled will out the door. "Oh I'm glad you answer the Door... Woodland told me you were here. I uhh... I need your help with something really, really important... I know that you'll help me no matter how difficult the task is. Would that be a correct assumption? " The earth pony grinned awkwardly reminding the Wills of Thorax in a way. " So... You both have my back, right?"

C. Will followed MoonShadow outside and nodded. "Sure, I want to help. But I should warn you. I can't seem to switch our outside body back to my Unicorn Lover form for a while and I'm stuck at this larger-than-average Changeling size for Walt knows how long."

U. Will in his Magic Mirror appeared. "But of course, we BOTH have your back! 

"How can we help?" The Wills eagerly asked.

• Brohoof 1

4 minutes ago, WiiGuy2014 said:

C. Will followed MoonShadow outside and nodded. "Sure, I want to help. But I should warn you. I can't seem to switch our outside body back to my Unicorn Lover form for a while and I'm stuck at this larger-than-average Changeling size for Walt knows how long."

U. Will in his Magic Mirror appeared. "But of course, we BOTH have your back! 

"How can we help?" The Wills eagerly asked.

Moonshadow was unaware of the fact Maple was in the house too. "You've... Been around Maple a lot right... I kinda want to know how I can make her start to like... or well fall in love with me. Though she probably hates me... given how we talk to each other during training and such... I just... The fire in her eyes and her determination to protect equestria. I can't even begin to talk about how she looks... Ugh, I'm blushing just thinking about her... Can you please help me win her over? " He was actually quite red from blushing and as he spoke of Maple he seemed like a giddy little foal, his eyes pleaded for the Wills to help him

• Brohoof 1

"Yes, we'll help. " Both Wills said

"And the number one thing to win anypony's heart is to be honest with who you really are. You should talk to her as what you really are: A Changeling who saved her life from the Hive and even while disguised, never wanted to harm ponies" The Wills said one after another.

9 minutes ago, WiiGuy2014 said:

"Yes, we'll help. " Both Wills said

"And the number one thing to win anypony's heart is to be honest with who you really are. You should talk to her as what you really are: A Changeling who saved her life from the Hive and even while disguised, never wanted to harm ponies" The Wills said one after another.

"But Maple HATES changelings... And she might think I'm a changeling Posing as MoonShadow.... I mean I technically am... But there was no MoonShadow to begin with... Maybe you could help me with that part... I'm sure she'd attack me once I reveal it..." He started pacing back and forth still staying out of view of windows.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)
2 hours ago, Maple Bat said:

"But Maple HATES changelings... And she might think I'm a changeling Posing as MoonShadow.... I mean I technically am... But there was no MoonShadow to begin with... Maybe you could help me with that part... I'm sure she'd attack me once I reveal it..." He started pacing back and forth still staying out of view of windows.

The Wills alternated between saying their speech.

"Yes, I know she might attack. But I won't let her hurt you. I know about what she's been through with Changelings in the past. But have you seen her softer side? She won't hurt the kind, reformed Changelings led by Thorax, and "kind" also includes you. Do you truly love her enough to at least prove to her that you are the same Day Guard captain who pushed her to be her best in the Night Guard?" 

Edited by WiiGuy2014

1 hour ago, WiiGuy2014 said:

The Wills alternated between saying their speech.

"Yes, I know she might attack. But I won't let her hurt you. I know about what she's been through with Changelings in the past. But have you seen her softer side? She won't hurt the kind, reformed Changelings led by Thorax, and "kind" also includes you. Do you truly love her enough to at least prove to her that you are the same Day Guard captain who pushed her to be her best in the Night Guard?" 

Moonshadow stopped pacing. " Alright... If what you say honest and true then she'll be alright with me as a changeling then Let's reveal it... As long as I can survive this maybe we can actually... have some form of relationship. If we pulled that off I'd owe you EVERYTHING. So... Where is she?"

• Brohoof 1

24 minutes ago, Maple Bat said:

Moonshadow stopped pacing. " Alright... If what you say honest and true then she'll be alright with me as a changeling then Let's reveal it... As long as I can survive this maybe we can actually... have some form of relationship. If we pulled that off I'd owe you EVERYTHING. So... Where is she?"

C. Will smiled. "She actually right inside dreamingly looking out the window. I saw that look. She told me she genuinely thinks no one would fall in love for her. Ready to go in and prove her wrong?"

9 minutes ago, WiiGuy2014 said:

C. Will smiled. "She actually right inside dreamingly looking out the window. I saw that look. She told me she genuinely thinks no one would fall in love for her. Ready to go in and prove her wrong?"

"Y... Yea I am... Are you... sure she's not gonna attack me? I mean she doesn't attack you but who's to say she'll believe me that I mean no harm to anyone..." He opened the door and stepped in. He wanted to turn around and not do this but he wanted this to happen and there's no other way for him to win her over

• Brohoof 1

@WiiGuy2014 @Maple Bat

Midnight exited from the study and went downstairs to the living area where his friends were. "I was told to come down here for something important, what do you need me for?" He asked. He looked at the newcomer. "Oh! You are the fine pony i met last night. At least, it only feels like last night. How are you doing? Feel free to make yourself at home!" He waved his hoof around the interior of his house. "I got a letter from my sister, turns out shes visiting today! I cant wait!" When he saw the changeling with moonshadow, he paused, then walked over to them. "Is there something going on that im not aware about?" He asked in a hushed tone.

• Brohoof 1

3 minutes ago, Fennekin said:

@WiiGuy2014 @Maple Bat

Midnight exited from the study and went downstairs to the living area where his friends were. "I was told to come down here for something important, what do you need me for?" He asked. He looked at the newcomer. "Oh! You are the fine pony i met last night. At least, it only feels like last night. How are you doing? Feel free to make yourself at home!" He waved his hoof around the interior of his house. "I got a letter from my sister, turns out shes visiting today! I cant wait!" When he saw the changeling with moonshadow, he paused, then walked over to them. "Is there something going on that im not aware about?" He asked in a hushed tone.

C. Will smiled. "Oh, you'll see, Midnight." 

"Go ahead, Moon. Tell Maple about it. We'll be right here" said U. Will in the Mirror.

1 minute ago, WiiGuy2014 said:

C. Will smiled. "Oh, you'll see, Midnight." 

"Go ahead, Moon. Tell Maple about it. We'll be right here" said U. Will in the Mirror.

19 minutes ago, Fennekin said:

"Is there something going on that im not aware about?" He asked in a hushed tone.

" I... Alright... But I'll start in my earth pony form and slowly ease her into it. I'll ask about nice changelings and what not... Then when I change you need to keep her from hurting me... Alright... W... Wish me luck. " He touched an odd looking pendant he had on and took a deep breath before approaching Maple. " H... Hey, Maple."

Similar to last time Maple blushed " O...h MoonShadow... I didn't know you were here." She chuckled nervously

" Hello Maple... I've uhh.. G... Got something to tell you." Moonshadow hesitated for a long time before finally saying it " I... Think I've fallen in love with you."

Hearing this, Maple was left absolutely speechless There was a long pause between the two.

• Brohoof 1

4 minutes ago, Maple Bat said:

" I... Alright... But I'll start in my earth pony form and slowly ease her into it. I'll ask about nice changelings and what not... Then when I change you need to keep her from hurting me... Alright... W... Wish me luck. " He touched an odd looking pendant he had on and took a deep breath before approaching Maple. " H... Hey, Maple."

Similar to last time Maple blushed " O...h MoonShadow... I didn't know you were here." She chuckled nervously

" Hello Maple... I've uhh.. G... Got something to tell you." Moonshadow hesitated for a long time before finally saying it " I... Think I've fallen in love with you."

Hearing this, Maple was left absolutely speechless There was a long pause between the two.

Wow, he's so different than my first impression of him. U. Will silently thought toward C. Will. I thought he was a tough, intimidating Captain. Then again, he gloated about getting our autograph like a fanboy. 

C. Will thought back, AWW, He's just as shy as Maple is. They really have more in common than I first thought! 

I can feel the awkward, but mutual love between them. Please help hold me back, Unicorn. He playfully joked!

After a long wait, C. Will said, "Maple, are you okay, or did the cat got your tongue?

@Maple Bat

"Err, you two alright?" Midnight asked the two ponies. "I mean, you both seem rather nerous. Would you like to have a seat? Theres a couch over by the window." He offered, directing the two ponies to the couch. "But thats only in case if you want tlo."

• Brohoof 1

@Fennekin @WiiGuy2014

After a long awkward pause Maple quickly flew straight at MoonShadow tackling him in a hug, the two rolled several times before settling on the floor "You have no idea how long I've wanted you to say that. No really I think you actually never noticed but I feel for you the second time we met... Which was off the battlefield."

MoonShadow stood up and laughed "That was aggressive... But it was positive... Wait what do you mean? What exactly did I say?" He asked confused.

Maple stood up too, and dusted herself off before replying to him "Our second encounter wasn't very grand, I was carrying my gear down the hall and you were running past me but ran right into me. After which I think your brain shut down or something since you acted very strange. We did talk for a bit but some of the things you said stood out to be different. The thing that you said to me which set off this whole, me loving you, thing for me... I believe you told me "You fight good.""

MoonShadow tried to recall the memory and when he did he covered his face as best he could with a hoof hiding his embarrassment. "Oh... Sweet Celestia... I was drunk that day... It's why I ran into you."

Maple tilted her head. "Drunk? It was 2 years ago when we met that would've made you 19."

Moonshadow nodded as she was correct "It's... not as enforced as you think... at least not the few bars I used to visit.My life was pretty bad a long time back... It's kinda embarrassing but I manged to stop that after a while. Ironically it was because I got a warm feeling from you... Actually speaking of that there's something... Really really important. It's why my life was pretty bad." The changelings, green aura started glowing as it enveloped him, he revealed his true form as a, Black colored, Hole bearing changeling.

Maple saw him change and tears formed in the Bat's eyes "You... Took him... WHEN! HOW LONG HAS HE BEEN AT THE HI-"

MoonShadow interrupted her "Wait! Maple please... I... am MoonShadow. I ran away from the-"

Maple turned away "I don't belive it..." She rose her back legs and kicked the Changeling across the room "I should've known..."

• Brohoof 1

24 minutes ago, Maple Bat said:

@Fennekin @WiiGuy2014

After a long awkward pause Maple quickly flew straight at MoonShadow tackling him in a hug, the two rolled several times before settling on the floor "You have no idea how long I've wanted you to say that. No really I think you actually never noticed but I feel for you the second time we met... Which was off the battlefield."

MoonShadow stood up and laughed "That was aggressive... But it was positive... Wait what do you mean? What exactly did I say?" He asked confused.

Maple stood up too, and dusted herself off before replying to him "Our second encounter wasn't very grand, I was carrying my gear down the hall and you were running past me but ran right into me. After which I think your brain shut down or something since you acted very strange. We did talk for a bit but some of the things you said stood out to be different. The thing that you said to me which set off this whole, me loving you, thing for me... I believe you told me "You fight good.""

MoonShadow tried to recall the memory and when he did he covered his face as best he could with a hoof hiding his embarrassment. "Oh... Sweet Celestia... I was drunk that day... It's why I ran into you."

Maple tilted her head. "Drunk? It was 2 years ago when we met that would've made you 19."

Moonshadow nodded as she was correct "It's... not as enforced as you think... at least not the few bars I used to visit.My life was pretty bad a long time back... It's kinda embarrassing but I manged to stop that after a while. Ironically it was because I got a warm feeling from you... Actually speaking of that there's something... Really really important. It's why my life was pretty bad." The changelings, green aura started glowing as it enveloped him, he revealed his true form as a, Black colored, Hole bearing changeling.

Maple saw him change and tears formed in the Bat's eyes "You... Took him... WHEN! HOW LONG HAS HE BEEN AT THE HI-"

MoonShadow interrupted her "Wait! Maple please... I... am MoonShadow. I ran away from the-"

Maple turned away "I don't belive it..." She rose her back legs and kicked the Changeling across the room "I should've known..."

C. Will realized that it was time for him to step in. At his size, he was able to restrain Maple with his forehooves just like how Woody did he first met Maple. "MAPLE, CALM DOWN! I knew you wouldn't believe him at first. But I can honestly say that he is the same MoonShadow that saved your life from the Hive. He even disposed of the Changeling that replaced you back then. Please give him a chance to explain himself."

@Maple Bat

Midnight stood up, disgusted at the violence. "Hey, he confesses his feelings for you and you throw him out like garbage? 'Oh hey, this is probably a changeling that defected! But i need to be super supicious of every little changeling i see in yodeling distance!' It sickens me!" He shouted. He poined a hoof at the changeling. "He tries to get over his fear, and THAT is how you repay him?! For celestias sake, maple! At least give them a chance before you do anything!" He said, then-with a angry sigh-sat down on the couch.

Edited by Fennekin
Typo fix
  • Brohoof 1

29 minutes ago, WiiGuy2014 said:

C. Will realized that it was time for him to step in. At his size, he was able to restrain Maple with his forehooves just like how Woody did he first met Maple. "MAPLE, CALM DOWN! I knew you wouldn't believe him at first. But I can honestly say that he is the same MoonShadow that saved your life from the Hive. He even disposed of the Changeling that replaced you back then. Please give him a chance to explain himself."

25 minutes ago, Fennekin said:

@Maple Bat

Midnight stood up, disgusted at the violence. "Hey, he confesses his feelings for you and you throw him out like garbage? 'Oh hey, this is probably a changeling that defected! But i need to be super supicious of every little changeling i see in yodeling distance!' It sickens me!" He shouted. He poined a hoof at the changeling. "He tries to get over his fear, and THAT is how you repay him?! For celestias sake, maple! At least give them a chance before you do anything!" He said, then-with a angry sigh-sat down on the couch.

Maple stopped for a second recollecting her thoughts. Midnight was right... She pounced on any changeling that as much looked at her funny. There are Changelings like C. Will that couldn't reform. Maple slipped away from C. Will and walked up to MoonShadow kneeling beside him. "I'm sorry... If Will's telling the truth..." Something clicked in her mind when his changeling eyes met her own. and she recognized the changeling. A look of regret and sorrow "I... I remember you... The only one who even looked at me while I was at the hive... The others only fed off me... You saved my life and this is... This is how I choose to treat you. I'm sorry... I'm..." Maple started sobbing. She had just kicked the only changeling that she owed her life to. The same Changeling that started to give her faith in the evil changelings.

MoonShadow shook off the pain of Maple's kick. "Can't say I didn't expect that... I just... that was so long ago...  I'm glad you recognized me... Maple it's alright that you hit me. I imagine you almost took Wills head off when you learned of his changeling. But Yes. I've been hiding from Chryssi ever since I saved you I was branded as a traitor and I can't go back even if I wanted to. There was no MoonShadow. Only a changeling trying to be a pony." Moonshadow pulled maple to him and their foreheads touched "I forgive you for that but even like this I want to know... You still love me right?"

Maple was still crying enough to the point she would be choked up if she spoke but she looked him in the eyes, The same colored ones that He'd chosen his Earth pony forms coat to be and she nodded a yes.

The nod prompted MoonShadow to kiss her suddenly when he did there was something special between the two. It caused a golden light to glow around Moonshadow. It was blinding and when the light finally cleared Will and Midnight saw a now Golden colored MoonShadow, He had Jewels around his neck and one where his horn was. "Oh Sorry Maple... that was probably inappropriate..."

• Brohoof 1

@Maple Bat

The Wills smiled in amazement. "Moonshadow, look at yourself."

As C. Will held up the Mirror, U. Will disappeared, allowing MoonShadow to see the new him! "Well, it seems your wish came true. What do you think?"

27 minutes ago, Maple Bat said:

Maple stopped for a second recollecting her thoughts. Midnight was right... She pounced on any changeling that as much looked at her funny. There are Changelings like C. Will that couldn't reform. Maple slipped away from C. Will and walked up to MoonShadow kneeling beside him. "I'm sorry... If Will's telling the truth..." Something clicked in her mind when his changeling eyes met her own. and she recognized the changeling. A look of regret and sorrow "I... I remember you... The only one who even looked at me while I was at the hive... The others only fed off me... You saved my life and this is... This is how I choose to treat you. I'm sorry... I'm..." Maple started sobbing. She had just kicked the only changeling that she owed her life to. The same Changeling that started to give her faith in the evil changelings.

MoonShadow shook off the pain of Maple's kick. "Can't say I didn't expect that... I just... that was so long ago...  I'm glad you recognized me... Maple it's alright that you hit me. I imagine you almost took Wills head off when you learned of his changeling. But Yes. I've been hiding from Chryssi ever since I saved you I was branded as a traitor and I can't go back even if I wanted to. There was no MoonShadow. Only a changeling trying to be a pony." Moonshadow pulled maple to him and their foreheads touched "I forgive you for that but even like this I want to know... You still love me right?"

Maple was still crying enough to the point she would be choked up if she spoke but she looked him in the eyes, The same colored ones that He'd chosen his Earth pony forms coat to be and she nodded a yes.

The nod prompted MoonShadow to kiss her suddenly when he did there was something special between the two. It caused a golden light to glow around Moonshadow. It was blinding and when the light finally cleared Will and Midnight saw a now Golden colored MoonShadow, He had Jewels around his neck and one where his horn was. "Oh Sorry Maple... that was probably inappropriate..."

Midnight stood up, amazed. "I have never seen anything like that. That, is something amazing." He tried to say sometying else, but was robbed of any words to speak. He looked at maple. "Well, now you know his story, and thats all he needed. Now, love ok at him. You helped him to be what he is now, take pride in it."

• Brohoof 1

1 hour ago, WiiGuy2014 said:

@Maple Bat

The Wills smiled in amazement. "Moonshadow, look at yourself."

As C. Will held up the Mirror, U. Will disappeared, allowing MoonShadow to see the new him! "Well, it seems your wish came true. What do you think?"

1 hour ago, Fennekin said:

Midnight stood up, amazed. "I have never seen anything like that. That, is something amazing." He tried to say sometying else, but was robbed of any words to speak. He looked at maple. "Well, now you know his story, and thats all he needed. Now, love ok at him. You helped him to be what he is now, take pride in it."

MoonShadow didn't look down at himself his eye where focused on Maple He was lost for a while but then he snapped out of it and saw he'd changed " I... I could care a bit less about that... Maple I'm just so Happy that you loved me too Even this new form doesn't overshadow that happiness." He leaned against Maple again still shining from the change

Maple laughed " I guess that really shows how much you wanted this to happen... But we both wanted this... " The stayed close to each other smiling.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

@Maple Bat @Fennekin

"Oh, this is so wonderful..." started a joyous U. Will in the mirror 

"...that we got them to realize their true feelings for each other." finished C. Will.

"It's so beautiful that I could just..." Both Wills stopped as they stared into each other's eyes. With a smile, they kissed each other through the mirror.

(They kissed for as long as this song)

As they broke away from the kiss, something happened. The Mirror Frame started to glow as a ray of light seemed to fire out of U. Will's chest, out of the mirror, then finally the light surrounded the large Changeling completely. He started to shrink back down to his normal size.

When the light finally faded away, there he stood: a beautiful butterfly-like creature! His head, limbs, horn on head, and ears were bright red like the fur of U. Will with a faded yellow color where the neck and thorax meet. There were white gemstone-like spots on the neck. Finally his translucent wings and tail were a beautiful light blue while his outer and inner shell on his blue thorax were a darker shade of blue that matched the deep blue eyes he shares with U. Will.

U. Will smiled. "Looks like Moon's not the only Changeling who's changed." He allowed C. Will to look at himself in the mirror. before appearing to sing this as C. Will shed tears of joy:

Edited by WiiGuy2014
Formatting and mentions

@WiiGuy2014

Maple looked away from Moonshadow long enough to see will change she didn't comment on it however she was too busy.

Moonshadow's pendant started to glow and it changed into Woody who was smiling "SEE! I told you it would work!" Woody started with a chuckle then going into a full-blown laugh he knew it would work

Moonshadow laughed too "That it did Woodland that it did." He, in his Pony form, brushed his mane with a hoof "You see... I was nervous to ask Maple out however I was ready personally as I had steeled myself for it... when I was going to I asked Woody where she was and he came up with a plan... one that would lead you two wills to well... do that!"

Maple's ears moved down but she was grinning " Well I fell used..."

Woody chuckled and headlocked Maple "C'mon sis. You know MoonShadow really does love you... Say sis, how about that song..."

Maple's ears shot up as she remember the song he meant, the one that she wanted to sing for the moment She had actually won Moonshadow over, She nodded happily to him "Since the wills sung why not!"

Spoiler

(Credit to Jeff Williams and Casey Lee Williams)

• Brohoof 1

@WiiGuy2014 @Maple Bat

"Wow, you two look amazing!" He said. He looked at the changelings new forms. "That is honestly the greatest thing i have ever seen. Confessing feelings for each other mustve caused the change to a new form, that is something!" He listensd to each of their songs, and clapped. "And amazing singing! I loved it!" He thought of something. "But please dont expect me to sing, Celestia told me if i ever attempted to sing again i would be banished to the moon!" He joked.

• Brohoof 1

@Maple Bat

U. Will switched as his beautiful Changeling appeared in the mirrior.

"Wait a second." U. Will realized. "Woody, correct me if i get this wrong: Moonshadow told you everything, didn't he? About him having a crush on your sister and him being a Changeling. You then turned into a pendant to secretly witnessed how all this would all turn out without us having to rely on you to calm Maple down when she would obviously be upset at first about the whole "my crush is a Changeling" thing. You wanted to see how I and my Changeling could handle somepony like Maple! Am I in the ball park?"

Edited by WiiGuy2014
Spelling error

On 12/9/2017 at 8:18 AM, Fennekin said:

@WiiGuy2014 @Maple Bat

"Wow, you two look amazing!" He said. He looked at the changelings new forms. "That is honestly the greatest thing i have ever seen. Confessing feelings for each other mustve caused the change to a new form, that is something!" He listensd to each of their songs, and clapped. "And amazing singing! I loved it!" He thought of something. "But please dont expect me to sing, Celestia told me if i ever attempted to sing again i would be banished to the moon!" He joked.

3 hours ago, WiiGuy2014 said:

@Maple Bat

U. Will switched as his beautiful Changeling appeared in the mirrior.

"Wait a second." U. Will realized. "Woody, correct me if i get this wrong: Moonshadow told you everything, didn't he? About him having a crush on your sister and him being a Changeling. You then turned into a pedant to secretly witnessed how all this would all turn out without us having to rely on you to calm Maple down when she would obviously be upset at first about the whole "my crush is a Changeling" thing. You wanted to see how I and my Changeling could handle somepony like Maple! Am I in the ball park?"

Woody laughed loudly, something very akin to his father "Don't worry Midnight! No one's gonna make you sing, I doubt it's that bad, however... And Will, well... Yea he told me everything. I figured if you helped push them together then perhaps that changeling of yours would get caught up in the moment and reveal his own feelings for you Will. So it. But for the most part yea in the ballpark." Woody then brohoofed Moonshadow and the two locked eyes for a second both Happy it worked. "Plus even if it didn't work can't I just come to see my little sis get a stallion-friend... Now Moonshadow... You best treat her well otherwise me and you might not get along... I wouldn't want to be on the wrong end of 2 draconequus..." His tone had a joking tone but also a very serious one at that.

"He wasn't able to predict my change but he certainly called it for you two, " Moonshadow said to the Wills before Woody had made his second Comment, After which he recoiled quickly putting a hoof up to his head and blurting out with a bit of a chuckle "Y... Yes, sir! Woodland" Maple then put her wing around him in response he placed his hoof around her, It worked out since Moonshadow was taller than most ponies, Closer to the size of Big Mac perhaps even a bit taller than him!

• Brohoof 2