Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

request shop Throw Your Characters At Me! (Closed)

Sonatica

(edited)

Hello people of the MLP Forums!

I'm currently trying to practice a little, improve and develop my personal style. For this I am looking for characters to draw (/mostly sketch :P)!

I may pick and choose depending on what I feel like drawing at the time, so the order is absolutely random. I hope some of you will help me out :3

Edited by Sonatica
Closed for now :3

Flare's has a white coat, with a slight amount of dirtiness in it. Her mane is a simple light pink, with her eyes being a chocolate brown. Her cutie mark looks like a rather colourful explosion, with bits of red, yellow, green and blue in it. She is a unicorn.

Since this is a sketch, you can ignore the colors. 

(edited)

Can you do Changeling Will Guide?

596ec9aa4b2e0_ChangelingWillGuideFinal.png.4ad5f707ddd607cd515a760bc0570346.png

All I ask is if you can try to match the colors on his body too.

EDIT: I fixed his eyes! I still would like to see your version of him!

Let me know if you need to know anything to make this work!

Edited by WiiGuy2014
Fixed Picture!

Sup! Looked over your dA account and I like your style! Neat pics on there and I'll keep an eye out on this thread as well. ^^

As for my chars, I have 6 floating around and I'll attach their refsheets in a spoiler to save space. Would love to see them drawn more often! Anyway, hope I get lucky, but if not it's okay, still looking forward to see some of the pics drawn here. /)

I'm impressed someone as talented as you would open a Request shop. If it's not too much trouble, I'd like you to give Glacies here a try. Honestly, I have no preference one what kind of pose you pick. 

GlaciesShaded.png

You already have so many thrown at you, I don't know about throwing mine. That oculd also be dangerous. XD

Well, here it goes anyways.

Here is a vector example:

596b4a011f6ab_KyoshiRemastered.png.d781c314d736b657bedc6f87168705b5.png

And here is a drawing done by Dusk Nightshroud:

596b49fa5e54b_AwesomeKyoshiArt.thumb.jpg.5f19541e887ba54a45ebdccf996b6c5d.jpg

I know with all of the traffic it will be a good while before I see this, but I am excited to see the results. ^-^

(edited)

Lucartini

Ability: Contrary

Type: Fire/Psychic/Fighting/Steel

HP 200

Attack 210

Defense 170

Sp. Atk 215

Sp. Def 170

Speed 190

Lucartini.png

Edited by Lucartini

Aaah so many awesome characters! Thank You guys :love:!

I feel like I got buried underneath characters and Ocs. :P Here are my first two sketches (these are colored because I felt like it right now - I might not color all of them, sorry... :adorkable:)

@Silver Note and @Pixel Dusk , these are for you! :3 I hope you like them :pinkie:

pixeldusk_silvernote.jpg

16 minutes ago, Sonatica said:

I feel like I got buried underneath characters and Ocs. :P Here are my first two sketches (these are colored because I felt like it right now - I might not color all of them, sorry... :adorkable:)

@Silver Note and @Pixel Dusk , these are for you! :3 I hope you like them :pinkie:

pixeldusk_silvernote.jpg

Thanks, it looks amazing!!! :pinkie:

9 hours ago, Sonatica said:

pixeldusk_silvernote.jpg

Wow! this is great!
Pixel looks so dark and mysterious XD :3

On 16/7/2017 at 8:14 PM, Sonatica said:

pixeldusk_silvernote.jpg

WOAH!

• 4 weeks later...

Sorry it's taking me so long :) Work was very demanding lately. Anyway I'm working on some of your requests right now. For now I have this one for @Glacies Frost :)

I might have gotten a little... carried away with this one, as it turned out to be way more than a sketch xD Anyway, I hope you like it :)

shnowpone.jpg