Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Vaporeon

*Boosts in* Oh hi names' Sonic, Sonic The Hedghog Hedgpony! As the title says im the fastest pony-no the fastest thing alive PERIOD.

So ask me a question I mean it's not like there about a dozen other Ask __ all over the place....right?

Anyway gotta juice!!

(edited)

Thou hast invoked the wrath of a certain cyan furred, rainbow maned filly!

Posted Image

Anyway, what do you do with the rings you collect? What is their use?

Edited by Gingerpotato

(edited)

-snip-

Anyway, what do you do with the rings you collect? What is their use?

It depends. I mostly use them so I can take a few extra hits but they can be used as currency and help me sustain my super form.

are you the fastest earth pony or are you faster than rainbow dash?

Like I said in the OP Im the fastest thing alive period. Nopony is faster, sure Rainbow whoever can do a Sonic Rainboom but i can break the sound barrier within seconds while it takes her about a minute, not to mention I do it everyday. Edited by Sonic The Hedgepony

Are rings like the equivalent of steroids for you?

Are you implying that I'm like that plumber Mario? Besides who needs steroids when you've got pure skill?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Ok but I still hold hold that record of fastest

Break time barrier check

0-1000 2 milliseconds Check

Only thing alive where g force has no effect check

Blew up planet relying on speed check

You have nothing on me check

Can we get a picture of you?

Posted Image

Opps the camera just missed me.

Ok but I still hold hold that record of fastest

Break time barrier check

0-1000 2 milliseconds Check

Only thing alive where g force has no effect check

Blew up planet relying on speed check

You have nothing on me check

I'm sorry did you run so fast that you could travel through time? No? Ok then.

Sir, why are you so egotistical? The real sonic (hedgehog) isn't nealy so cocky.

PS: Had to, just....had to

What are ya taken about I am the real Sonic. The reason im a pony is well...It's a long story but I am the real one.

What are ya taken about I am the real Sonic. The reason im a pony is well...It's a long story but I am the real one.

You never answered my question. I had asked why you were so egotistical because....if you are to be the true sonic.....you are very much out of character.

Perhaps you are not Sonic! But an imposter! Like a changeling....or what's his face Egg-dude.

You never answered my question. I had asked why you were so egotistical because....if you are to be the true sonic.....you are very much out of character.

Perhaps you are not Sonic! But an imposter! Like a changeling....or what's his face Egg-dude.

What how did you kn-No no I'm Sonic. Old baldy Mc Noisehair is somewhere else. Probably in his Egg Carrier wondering why he can't beat me. The real Sonic....

What how did you kn-No no I'm Sonic. Old baldy Mc Noisehair is somewhere else. Probably in his Egg Carrier wondering why he can't beat me. The real Sonic....

Yes, because that's ever so reasurring. My shadows see right through your ruse!

ou think that blue text will fool me.....silly egg. :P

Ah screw it, at least now I don't have to pretend I am that little headache of a pony. You will not let this get out! Prepare to meet your demi-AHHG

*after punching Eggmare* Would you shut up? Ok guys go back to asking questions. It's really me this time.

Ah screw it, at least now I don't have to pretend I am that little headache of a pony. You will not let this get out! Prepare to meet your demi-AHHG

*after punching Eggmare* Would you shut up? Ok guys go back to asking questions. It's really me this time.

I think I prefered eggmare....