Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Scootaloo's Parents

Ginger Ale

Just now, djdashie3 said:

i always thought that she was. you learn something new everyday lol.

Yeah, Lauren Faust (the original creator) felt that Rainbow Dash would be the type of sister to give you noogies and say embarrassing things in front of your friends (but also the type to say "I kid because I love"). According to Faust, a show like My Little Pony expects big sisters to be nicer than that.

• Brohoof 3

(edited)
1 minute ago, Hierok said:

You need those characters you can love to hate them. MLP lost many of those characters with redemptions, so Scootaloo's parents could do perfectly. :twi:

Maybe but I feel like they wil l more than likley just be very unsupportive, then the CMC or Dash will change that. Basically the oppisote of Dash's parents.

Edited by Tilgoreth
  • Brohoof 2

Just now, Tilgoreth said:

Maybe but I feel like they wil l more than likley just be very unsupportive, then the CMC or Dash will change that.

Or Dash's mom and dad are gonna talk with them. I sounds awesome to have her parents doing something useful. :grin:

• Brohoof 2

1 minute ago, Hierok said:

Or Dash's mom and dad are gonna talk with them. I sounds awesome to have her parents doing something useful. :grin:

I suppose, but then why not just say Scoot's lives with her aunt or something and just have her basically be adopted by Dash. 

• Brohoof 2

8 minutes ago, Tilgoreth said:

I suppose, but then why not just say Scoot's lives with her aunt or something and just have her basically be adopted by Dash. 

By her aunt? Why? :confused:

• Brohoof 1