Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Worried how to wash my plushies

Foxy Socks

I know there is another thread on this, but it seems better to make this one.

I have had my wonderful 4DE Fluttershy plush for more than a year now, though I have not ever thoroughly washed her or my other plushies. I know that there are ways to clean them, but I worry I may damage them in the process. For example I don't want to get the stuffing inside wet, or be too rough on it and undo stitching or similar. Here are pictures of her:

IMG_20170728_171534886.thumb.jpg.9730274b05cd7e4ed3a9f7bdd0a78d41.jpgIMG_20170728_171605422.thumb.jpg.dcf8ad4e1db388ab45b3754481c79b5e.jpg

A few stitches on her right side mane connecting it to her head came loose, but that's not major. I am a bit attached to them and hope that I don't cause damage as I don't want to have to buy a new one, which may be hard now that 4DE stopped making them. Any ideas?

Try Baby Wipes and gentle, single-direction strokes for stains, or just general clean-up overall; if they're safe enough for a baby's butt, they're safe enough for Flutters, I'm certain.  ;)

My cousin got dirt stains off of a gen 3.5 pinkie pie plush by using oxi clean she made up a bowl of oxi clean mixed with boiling hot water which you let it cool first due to it helps activate the oxi clean once cooled she took a cloth and wiped the areas that had dirt on it and it came right off and the stitching was not affected nothing came off of the plushie.