Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Yo Ken - Avatar position and size on mobile

Jeric

@Ken

I'm curious if you are currently trying to update the avatar sizes for specific groups? I haven't checked on my laptop but on the mobile viewport size we see this 

Screenshot_20170731-161246.thumb.png.76e2fcc919ebd197e5a5bca3504d71a6.png

Screenshot_20170731-160717.thumb.png.cb685aeb906a4f191deab529dedad591.png

Screen shot of highlighted area to show how big it is relative to a smaller viewport. 

You may have already mentioned this elsewhere, but I've missed a lot in 10 days. The tell-tale border radius size is what leads me to believe it's an avatar adjustment project in the works. Awesome if so. 

@GrimGrimoire and @Mesme Rize won't know who they are soon! That's how it works right? ;)

Also, I just realized ... you can't even see my name!

IMG_20170731_190919.jpg.d42394d3211a1227fcf63d01e33e94ab.jpg

giphy.gif

I apologize for the inconvenience. I tried to fix the avatar sizes for the special groups but ended up just making a mess since i didn't understand what the problem was. I thought its not being displayed properly but the problem was that members can't upload bigger images. I have resigned from the role of MLPF Lead Developer after the changes and forgot to fix them before my access was revoked.

I did let people know where the changes are and now we'll just have to wait until someone reverts it to how it was.

• Brohoof 2

2 hours ago, Ken said:

I apologize for the inconvenience.

No inconvenience at all. I thought it was amusing which is why I had to poke fun at it. It's a shame to see you vacate the position, but I want to thank you deeply for fixing the character counter. I made such a stink about that, it would be disingenuous not to tell you that your work was appreciated. 

As one old man once said to a younger promising individual ... 

giphy.gif

• Brohoof 1