Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

So this is a gift for @Randimaxis of his lovely Dax Blackwater who is my favorite of the Blackwater clan (though Vylia is a close second!). I hope one day Argante can actually meet him. Who knows what will happen! 

I DID NOT DO the background. I can't background to save my life <.< its just a random background from davidsfire on DA~

Pones.png

Edited by LonnaKitty
  • Brohoof 4

Ahhh! I love seeing the Blackwater ponies in artwork. There's something about them that makes them so appealing to the eye, or at least my eye. I'd love to get to know them better myself someday. :umad:

Actually, both of these ponies are quite interesting. Makes me wonder what this "simple talk" is all about? :ooh:

• Brohoof 1

Who knows? Maybe one day we will see~ :) 

And thank you for saying she is interesting, she does have quite the doozy of a backstory(which I need to edit on her page lol) I hope to start a large rp, much like the lovely randimaxis did with the blackwaters, so all kinds of ponies can meet with her and the other important ponies that come with her! 

• Brohoof 2

*wobbly smile, tears in eyes*

Oh, my goodness... 

Thank you so very, very kindly for such a fine rendering of Dax - it's wonderful, and YOU'RE wonderful for having done this... also, a bit crafty for doing this on the low-down, leaving me in the dark about it until just now.

What a wonderful, thoughtful and generous surprise; I am in your debt, my dear friend.  *bows humbly*

@Randimaxis It was no trouble at all, I have been following your rp since you showed it to me and like I said above, I love Dax, I love all his quirks and misunderstanding, I love how hard he tries. He really grew on me very quick like <3 I hope one day Argante will be able to join into that world ^^

• Brohoof 1

11 hours ago, Dark Horse said:

Ahhh! I love seeing the Blackwater ponies in artwork. There's something about them that makes them so appealing to the eye, or at least my eye. I'd love to get to know them better myself someday.

... words cannot express the humble gratitude I feel at simply reading those words; thank you, my friend, for helping to make it feel worthwhile.

Thanks to BOTH of you for making me smile so broadly.  Much love to you both.  :wub:

• Brohoof 1