Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Watching someone discover MLP FiM for the first time

Ninja(Pinkie)Midget

I recently found this youtube channel where this guy does blind reactions to various tv cartoons and disney movies.  Just recently, he started watching MLP FiM and watching his gradual conversion to bronydom is awesome.  currently, he is just starting season 3, but his goal is to get all caught up by the time the movie is released.  His channel name is SmurfVLOGS.   Check out some of his MLP reaction videos and tell me it isn't entertaining watching someone else discover MLP for the first time :)

SmurfVLOGS

• Brohoof 2

I watch him too. Sometimes I think he really hates it, but he is addicted to mlp now since he said that in his lasts video. 

DON'T GIVE HIM SPOILERS PLEASE! HE WILL QUIT IF WE GIVE SPOILERS!

• Brohoof 1

LaDix did the same with MLP, but he didn't skip any episodes as Smurf has done. LaDix's life situation has been difficult though and he only recently started uploading again.

• Brohoof 1

2 hours ago, Hierok said:

I watch him too. Sometimes I think he really hates it, but he is addicted to mlp now since he said that in his lasts video. 

DON'T GIVE HIM SPOILERS PLEASE! HE WILL QUIT IF WE GIVE SPOILERS!

I never give spoilers.  I just hope no schmuck has spoiled the big change at the end of season 3.  

• Brohoof 1

Just now, Ninja(Pinkie)Midget said:

I never give spoilers.  I just hope no schmuck has spoiled the big change at the end of season 3.  

I hope nobody spoils anything before season 8. :D

• Brohoof 1

It's always fun to see the blind reactions to a lot of the big episodes (and often big reveals).  Crusaders of the Lost Mark, Slice of Life, and recently Perfect Pear, are just so much fun to see peoples expressions.

• Brohoof 1

I started watching MLP because of SmurfVlogs reaction videos. I've binged watched up to Season 6 now, but I can't wait to watch his reaction to the entirety of Season 3 (especially the finale). So excited! :pinkie:

• Brohoof 2

15 hours ago, AnchorPoint said:

I started watching MLP because of SmurfVlogs reaction videos. I've binged watched up to Season 6 now, but I can't wait to watch his reaction to the entirety of Season 3 (especially the finale). So excited! :pinkie:

Welcome to the herd!

• Brohoof 1