Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hello world!

Vatarga95

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony

rarity

How did you find MLP Forums?

I was looking for an old forum from 2011, but I can't remember the name and this looks like a nice place.

How you became a fan of My Little Pony

I saw a bit back in 2010, but it wasn't until 2011 when I really got into watching the show

Hey there everyone/pony. I'm an old fan who kinda forgot about the show for the last couple years (RWBY took over my life). I'm back now and was looking for a community that I could be a part of again. 

Nice to meet you all.

Old contributions to the fandom: music and fanart (both of which died with my old channel)

New contributions: working at becoming a good MLP SFM animator :P (let's see how that goes. Lol)

Why did I chose Rarity as best pony? Rarity needs more love :3

• Brohoof 1

Welcome, Vatarga95!

I'm Cloggedone, a guy who has been here since 2012, but didn't really do much with the fandom until last year. I'm also a former staff member here (junior sysadmin, if you're wondering).

Be sure to read our Guidelines, and if you have a question, refer to our Site Questions & Tech Support section for that. Though I'd love to take a stab at it!

------

RWBY is a cool series, but I haven't watched past a few episodes. I dunno why I haven't watched more. xD

• Brohoof 1