Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Twitch-y Project-like Mumbo-Jumbo

CinnamonPop

Anyone willing to do my web pony, Twitch? I'd love to put it on my profile or put it as a profile picture for my little Nightmare Night skit that I do. ^^

More pictures desired if willing.

Anyways, here's the description. ---v

• Appearance: A lavendar colored pegasus with a bluish-purple bedhead mane and a curly tail, black headphones, black/purple beanie, and alternating blue socks. (everything italicized is optional)
  • Likes: Just video games in general, so maybe what you think that a gamer definitely needs in her picture. Hey, it's not me making the picture, I'm the trash artist asking for it. :P
  • CM: Twitch's Glitch. (listed below)
  • Any certain pose?: Nope! I feel like I'll be too picky if I specify that. Just draw her how you see fit. But keep it safe. :/
  • What if I refuse?: Why are you still here? ._. 

That's all, and thank you for your interest! There's cookies and punch by the door. :3

59c32962923d4_download(1).png.964be94efca8d02217993ea495dd58ae.png

Twitch_icon.thumb.png.94dacfab9a8ba3698856a5fdf1af0296.png

Edited by CinnamonPop

On 9/21/2017 at 1:51 PM, Ezerona said:

wgxrfq.jpg

Here's my attempt, I hope you like it 

Thank you so much! That's really well done! I really like the old style that you drawn. It was excellent. ^~^

I'm gonna keep this request up though, I'm curious how others can do on this. :3

6 hours ago, CinnamonPop said:

Thank you so much! That's really well done! I really like the old style that you drawn. It was excellent. ^~^

I'm gonna keep this request up though, I'm curious how others can do on this. :3

Glad you like it and thank you~! If you would like to see more from me feel free to click the link on my banner to my DA page :)