Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

planning Power Rangers - MLP Style! OOC (Reboot)

Lektra Bolt

1 hour ago, Lektra Bolt said:

Yea I thoughts so, and I guess we'll decide once you guys are ready to teleport in. If he's not back by then he's getting trapped mid teleport

It might be best to retcon that whole part if he no shows by missons end. Replace it with whomever among us wants to run a second ranger.

(edited)
5 hours ago, Denim&Venom said:

It might be best to retcon that whole part if he no shows by missons end. Replace it with whomever among us wants to run a second ranger.

That works. The problem is I can't completely retcon it out. He was the one that helped out after the stuff with the previous team made a certain orange-yellow pony so sick that she passed out.

So best I can do is he gets trapped mid teleport to keep that part intact, and we just have nobody worry about it and kinda mostly forget he exists. This happens a lot in TV where plot threads hang out but characters don't seem to notice :okiedokieloki:

Edited by Lektra Bolt

55 minutes ago, Lektra Bolt said:

That works. The problem is I can't completely retcon it out. He was the one that helped out after the stuff with the previous team made a certain orange-yellow pony so sick that she passed out.

So best I can do is he gets trapped mid teleport to keep that part intact, and we just have nobody worry about it and kinda mostly forget he exists. This happens a lot in TV where plot threads hang out but characters don't seem to notice :okiedokieloki:

Maybe he just helped you out in that scene and we retcon the part about him going to the command center? 

• Brohoof 1

(edited)
3 hours ago, Denim&Venom said:

Maybe he just helped you out in that scene and we retcon the part about him going to the command center? 

Hmmm that could work I guess :)

If his player does come back we'll just put it back in at that point 

Edited by Lektra Bolt
  • Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...
13 minutes ago, Heart Star said:

May I join in, please?

you could, that would depend of @Lektra Bolt. But I bet there's a room for you since one of the member haven't been active for awhile. However we are in the middle of the RP..

Lektra the one who started this could figure out how to fit you in. I would massage lektra. 

• 4 weeks later...
(edited)
On 7/1/2018 at 6:46 PM, Heart Star said:

May I join in, please?

Well need to discuss how to integrate you. One member has dropped and it's has caused issues I'd like to not have repeated

Edited by Lektra Bolt

• 1 month later...
(edited)

I'm starting to think that's the only course of action as well. I'd love to run this with an active team.

I mentioned earlier that the RP can't function if Rangers drop out and people still do it. Do I need to put a big disclaimer on the top, no quitting? 

Edited by Lektra Bolt

3 hours ago, Lektra Bolt said:

I mentioned earlier that the RP can't function if Rangers drop out and people still do it. Do I need to put a big disclaimer on the top, no quitting? 

I would agree, if we gonna reboot it, it best to put like this... PEOPLE MUST PUT THE EFFORT AND TIME ON RP IN ORDER TO BE QUALIFIED.  I get it that there will some who would want to join but we gonna be a bit stricter in who should be in or not. Anyone who is willing to be active everyday to keep the story going are only qualified. There are some expectation as well, people can miss two days or week, but any more than that is unacceptable. If you're that person then I would advise don't  join. Because that is just a waste of our  time and anyone who wants to keep this going. 

Edited by TBD
  • Brohoof 2

3 hours ago, TBD said:

I would agree, if we gonna reboot it, it best to put like this... PEOPLE MUST PUT THE EFFORT AND TIME ON RP IN ORDER TO BE QUALIFIED.  I get it that there will some who would want to join but we gonna be a bit stricter in who should be in or not. Anyone who is willing to be active everyday to keep the story going are only qualified. There are some expectation as well, people can miss two days or week, but any more than that is unacceptable. If you're that person then I would advise don't  join. Because that is just a waste of our  time and anyone who wants to keep this going. 

I am ok with this. Where do I put this?

9 hours ago, Lektra Bolt said:

I am ok with this. Where do I put this?

On the first page  at the beginning before introducing the RP.  Make sure to bold them too, so it would be obvious for the people to see and be aware of it.

Example IMPORTANT: ydyadada

• Brohoof 1

20 minutes ago, TBD said:

On the first page  at the beginning before introducing the RP.  Make sure to bold them too, so it would be obvious for the people to see and be aware of it.

Example IMPORTANT: ydyadada

Ok I'll post the reboot sometime soon and ask mods to lock this after I have the reboot thread how I want

Everyone save stuff you need. Once a thread locks us regular users won't be able to edit, so especially we need to make sure

• Brohoof 1

• 1 month later...