Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Long time MLP fan saying hi

VoltageDrop

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony

twilight-sparkle

How did you find MLP Forums?

Google

How you became a fan of My Little Pony

A friend introduced me to the show by forcing me to watch a couple of episodes way back in the S3 Hiatus. I was reluctant at first and didn't like it, but was ashamed to admit to her that I went back and watched S1 and found myself liking the show.

Hi all. I've been a long time fan of the show, but have never really contributed much to the fandom since I have always been busy with school. Besides, I really can only do 3d art and I haven't been able to make a pony model that doesn't look wonky in the face, so that's an issue too. Nonetheless, I lurk around the fandom, spending a lot of time on EQD and deviantart and am looking forward to the season finale. S7 has been great so far.

• Brohoof 2

Hi there! Welcome to the MLP Forums where we bronies role play, help each other and discuss about everything!

We hope you'll have a wonderful time here! Don't forget to ask us if you need anything! ;)

• Brohoof 1

hay.png

Welcome to MLP forums! I am Cinnamon, but feel free to call me Cinna or Cinny!

If you have any questions, or just want a pony to chat with, feel free to PM me!

Like the name though, sounds very electrical, and I am also electrical, is that your field of interest? Or why is your username what it is? Nevertheless, I hope that you have a great time here! And see you around!

Welcome! Glad you came and joined the forums!  :D 

Another Twilight fan I see. Everyone here is usually friendly, so don't be afraid to talk to us and ask questions. 

If you have any questions at all or just want to talk/ become friends, don't hesitate to message me! 

Don't forget to check out the Subreddit for MLP (/r/mylittlepony) and fimfiction.com

Jayson 

Thanks all, good to be here.

Like the name though, sounds very electrical, and I am also electrical, is that your field of interest?

Electrical indeed. I'm finishing up my degree in Electrical Engineering this semester, and I spend a lot of time messing with electronics.

Hey @VoltageDrop welcome to our little community. I hope you will have a great time here.

It's good to be here.

Btw I really like yor characters design in your profile pic ^~^.

Thanks. I collaborated with a friend of mine who is good with art and she drew the design up.