Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

How often do you watch MLP?

Grtxkkyz

I watched most of the episodes only once. It's not because I'm not that much of a Brony, it's just I believe there's no point. I don't need to watch it to feel better, and the only episodes of shows I watch are funny shows so I can get a good laugh again. I have better things to do than watch MLP over again.

Almost everyday when I have the time.

I always go on netflix to watch an episode or two. ^_^

Sometimes I watch it on the Hub, but I prefer netflix.

I think this video is a good answer to set question. lol

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=lvXsc18VP0c

OK well maybe not that much, but I do try to watch it whenever I can, so yeah (almost ) every day during the summer, weekends during the Fall (Darn you college interrupting my daily dose of ponies!)

XD Hilarious, I can't stop laughing at your comment sir. Brohoofs to you.

CELESTIA, I NEED YOU TO SEND MY FILLERS TO THE MOON AGAIN!

On average, at least one every couple of days. I've got a life outside of MLP, even if it's probably the foremost thing on my mind right now (I keep on finding ways to connect RL to the ponies, I'm such a fan). Sometimes I watch whenever I need to put away the constant doubts I have about the show's merits (there are plenty), or from a more practical standpoint, when I just need some reliable entertainment. Of late I've made plans to watch certain episodes in order to inform a fanfic I'm writing, but I still need to balane the time. Now to go back to studying quantum eigenfunctions...

@CleanThemWubs: Why Thank you good sir.

And yeah I try to watch it on the HUB most of the time, I don't have a Netflix account (yet) But I also have all the episodes downloaded to my Macbook off of iTunes so on occasion when i'm wanting to watch ponies in HD i'll hook my laptop to my TV and enjoy all the magnificence of it all! lol.

• 6 months later...

Hey, I'm just wondering how much episodes of MLP:FiM do you ponies watch a day/ i watch, hmm 4 a day for my freetime, so I'm wondering.... How much episodes do you watch of MLP:FiM a day? /)

I usually watch one or two a night before I go to bed. It helps me relax and melt the stress of the day away so I look forward to them each night.

• Brohoof 1

I personally don't usually watch any movie or television episode more than once in a long while. That goes for MLP, too. So, maybe one or sometimes two episodes a week, sometimes more if I feel like it.

I usually watch one or two a week. I have never been much of a "Watch an episode more than once" kind of guy. This goes for all TV shows I watch. I love the show though.

Pretty much. I never really could understand how people can rewatch the episodes so often.

As for me, about 0 right now. I still haven't caught up on the last three or four episodes. When I first got into the series though, I was watching about four new episodes a day to catch up.

Pretty much. I never really could understand how people can rewatch the episodes so often.

As for me, about 0 right now. I still haven't caught up on the last three or four episodes. When I first got into the series though, I was watching about four new episodes a day to catch up.

Same here. The most times I have ever watched an episode is the episode "Magical Mystery Cure" because you can treat it like a music playlist.

I'm not a person who watches an episode more than once, but with my favorites episodes I make an exception.

so... yes i can watch my favorite episodes again like two or three times after i watched them for the first time... but not more than that until that has passed a lot of time.

On a usual day, I'd say about 5-6 episodes, but recently i've been too busy to sit back and relax and watch MLP. I'll make sure to make some time to do it again this vacation. And I'll mare-athon all of the seasons. It's going to be SOO AWESOME!! :3

About once a week I'll let a handful of episodes run on the second monitor while I multitask - I don't dedicate time to specifically rewatching them, though.

I often watch episodes on the spur of a moment. There are some that I can't get enough of (Too Many Pinkie Pies and Secret of My Excess are two of them) and I watch those almost daily. Otherwise it's about 8 different episodes every week.

I'm planning to re-watch them start-to-finish again once I've downloaded every episode from Ponyship.

Edited by Flipturn ツ

Ever since I recorded all of the episodes on my DVR, almost everyday I get up, open up my recordings, find MLP, and click "play all"; if that counts as watching them.

As they are playing, I turn around and actually pay attention to them every once in a while.