What would it feel like sleeping in Pinkie Pie's tail

NathanW200

What would it feel like sleeping in Pinkie Pie's tail   

33 users have voted

1. 1. How would Pinkie Pie's tail feel

• Her tail would feel so soft fluffy and cuddly you could fall asleep almost instantly
    • Her tail would feel very uncomfortable course and you would not be able to fall asleep

When I think of her tail, I instantly think of cotton candy, so I think it would feel nice and fluffy.:)

Edited by Rhythm Red
  • Brohoof 1

FinalM6Banner.png.1fc5746b51cf455ac51ccb9004ac818a.png

MLP Forums' own PUNK ROCK pony!

Alternative rock, pop punk, punk rock, and a lil’ bit of emo. ;) 

Pinkies tail would surely make the best pillow, her friend's tails I can imagine them being too course and not fluffy enough to make a good pillow :P   

• Brohoof 1

KOC_Enhanced_Signature.png.4b90cc740c785197afd73eab70a66685.png.4bb3411caa730089ef0d498635d6eaff.png

RA RA RASPUTIN

Eh..who's knows what she'd store in that endless hair/tail of hers... she could have a bomb in there or something. 

ezgif-3-2022f43b7e48.gif.cc21d01322ba58d07570880d654a323e.gif.329d04ca2e8802045b40325a74a30f1d.gif

♪ "I practice every day to find some clever lines to say, to make the meaning come through"♪

I'm sure her tail would be very deep, soft and fluffy. It probably smells like strawberries or candy and I can't imagine anything about Pinkie that would be coarse or disagreeable at all. Much better than goose down. :)

• Brohoof 1

It'll probably feel like sleeping on a pillow or sleeping on cotton candy :P :catface:

More to the point, what do you think is lurking inside Pinkie's mane? :wau:

Edited by SolarFlare13
  • Brohoof 1

YvDbkNH.png

This signature has been created by the almighty KYOSHI :3

It would probably be very scratchy. Horse hair doesn't exactly have the softest texture, unless it's like long and straight and possibly styled. And if it were all poofy/frizzy like Pinkie's? Probably not too comfortable...even if it is magenta, lol.

And now that SolarFlare13 mentioned it, there are probably interesting finds in her tail. With all the sweets she would inevitably stash in there she'd probably have some level of infestation going on. Maybe this is why all the parasprites chose to follow her?

• Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...

I tumblr_mdzb2mSisi1r5esvio1_500.gif.67efb18d5ce8bfb4a83b6d0b94b74897.gif

I know sleeping in Pinkie's tail would feel like sleeping in such a soft fluffy cuddly pillow especially after she plumps it up makes it all round and soft for you like what she is doing now in this photo Plump you're tail up Pinkie Pie make it all rounded and soft

Edited by NathanW200

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On ‎12‎/‎5‎/‎2017 at 5:31 AM, SolarFlare13 said:

It'll probably feel like sleeping on a pillow or sleeping on cotton candy :P :catface:

how relaxing does sleeping in Pinkie's tail sound 

• 3 weeks later...
On 12/5/2017 at 5:31 AM, SolarFlare13 said:

I love you're answer to this topic

(edited)
On 4/6/2018 at 2:42 AM, Dreambiscuit said:

I'm sure it would feel amazing to sleep in Pinkie's deep, fluffy tail! Oh my gosh, it's better than the down of a sugar-fed baby gosling! :pinkie:

I just hope she doesn't fart :okiedokieloki:

That is the funniest most awesome post yet:pinkie:

Edited by NathanW200
  • Brohoof 1