Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Should dr whooves regenerate?

Mlppotterwhoovian

No. I'd rather he continue the look he has. I mean, FiM first aired after The Eleventh Hour, so from the fans perspective, it's not like it was ever in line with Doctor Who to begin with. 

With Jodie Whittaker taking over, the current Doctor Whooves could regenerate into Minuette/Colgate, and *completely* mess with people's headcannon. ;)

• Brohoof 5

Technically the 12th doctor should have the been the last one, but they ended up heading toward to beating up the dead horse and adding the "SJW" crap to it.  Not because it's the "right" thing to do but because it's trendy these days and just to gain more viewers since the show is slowly losing it after Matt smith. Doctor who becoming more focus in trying to get popular rather than just be happy that they still have a doctor who fans. Even if it's a small %.  

So my answer is no. 12th should have been enough due to his lifespan.

2 hours ago, Fhaolan said:

With Jodie Whittaker taking over, the current Doctor Whooves could regenerate into Minuette/Colgate, and *completely* mess with people's headcannon. ;)

I mean, regeneration would be cool, but then again, bbc does own the rights to doctor who, and im 100% theyll slap hasbro with copyright infringement if anything does happen. I know regeneration is not specificly started by doctor who, but a ppny (who is time themed) regenerating would cause the bbc to feel like hasbro is trying to rebrand the series.

i think no and yes, since hasbro has refurbished some movie/game ideas. (Daring do, anyone?) But thats gonna be a bit risky, even for them.

24 minutes ago, Jeric said:

Isn't that the goal of every television show? :confused:

I'm saying you can tell when a show is trying hard to keep their audience alive to the point they're killing it. On the other hand,  you would have other shows that knows when to stop like Sherlock for example.