Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Cell Shaded Anything (Closed)

Square

You want cell shaded OC? I give.

You want some creepy NSFW shizzle?K.

You want literally anything else? I give again.

All free. Smells good. Fun for whole family.

Stick it on your fridge, on your wall, up your bum I not care.

TELL ME POSES PLEASE. IF YOU DO NOT ENTER A POSE, I WILL ASSUME YOU DON'T CARE.

Current Queue:

1. iceestarz: Sketch begun
  2. SincereSpark:Not yet started
  3. SadGhost:Not yet started
  4. Califorum:Not yet started
  5. Princess Lulu:Not yet started
Edited by Square

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

15 hours ago, ShadOBabe said:

Well if that’s not a convincing sales pitch, I don’t know what is.

I would like to to draw a cell-shaded Spyro the Dragon for my brosef @PathfinderCS

Any particular pose? This will be my first time drawing a dragon of any type.

Edited by Square

Took a a few hours, and the background is kind of simplistic, but I'm honestly quite happy with this, I hope Cap is too, say hi for me.

3 hours ago, ShadOBabe said:

Nah, just draw whatever you think would look cool!

spyro.jpg

11 hours ago, Techno Universal said:

Yeah I'm just wondering how my OC Techno would look if he was drawn and cell shaded by you and he would probably have his massive cape to! :)

post-39251-0-13462000-1481148698_thumb.jpegimage.thumb.png.6214b8371bb356373252aa67010dfe74.png

Cell shading means that the shading is not blurred together, but instead stays sharp to contrast with the other colours, for examples, it is the art-style used in The Legend of Zelda WindWaker, and is generally just a lot easier to bang out, I've just started drawing, so to help and give me some motivation, I've opened a store for this simpler form. is there any pose you specifically want (I refuse to trace from bases, but I'll gladly copy or create a pose)?

8 minutes ago, Square said:

Cell shading means that the shading is not blurred together, but instead stays sharp to contrast with the other colours, for examples, it is the art-style used in The Legend of Zelda WindWaker, and is generally just a lot easier to bang out, I've just started drawing, so to help and give me some motivation, I've opened a store for this simpler form. is there any pose you specifically want (I refuse to trace from bases, but I'll gladly copy or create a pose)?

Well I was thinking that maybe Techno would be standing on his rear legs enjoying his cape flowing in the wind behind him. So I was thinking that would be a good pose for him! :)

3 minutes ago, C. Thunder Dash said:

Hey, your art is amazing! I would like you to draw my OC Thundy in a super Saiyan pose if you know what that is. 

Thundy’s ref: 1455792880.river-flow_thundy_reference_sHope you can do anthro. 

Image result for dragon ball z super saiyan?

1 hour ago, Techno Universal said:

Well I was thinking that maybe Techno would be standing on his rear legs enjoying his cape flowing in the wind behind him. So I was thinking that would be a good pose for him! :)

Profile or from front?

1 minute ago, ShadOBabe said:

OMG THAT’S SO CUTE!!

@PathfinderCS look! XD

Gotta agree here! Mah boy Spyro looks adorable here. <3

On 12/21/2017 at 4:32 PM, C. Thunder Dash said:

Yea, I’d like my OC in that pose. 

Honestly, Not a huge fan of the pose, but this is what I got, I'm awful at backgrounds, so I just stuck her on some blue.

Thun.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
On 12/21/2017 at 6:02 PM, Techno Universal said:

Yeah probably a profile so you can see most of his cape flowing behind him! Though he would probably be standing on a grassy hill! :)

Sorry that it took so long, got caught in a cyclone, anyway, here's...this

techie co.png

53 minutes ago, Square said:

Sorry that it took so long, got caught in a cyclone, anyway, here's...this

techie co.png

Yeah it's like how maybe Techno got caught in a cyclone there and he's enjoying the strong winds! Though it sort of looks like Techno tied his cape to his mane there and it's actually really funny! :)

7 hours ago, Techno Universal said:

Yeah it's like how maybe Techno got caught in a cyclone there and he's enjoying the strong winds! Though it sort of looks like Techno tied his cape to his mane there and it's actually really funny! :)

Oh shit I forgot the collar, do you want me to put that in real quick?