Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private Murder on the Friendship Express

Leavemealone

(Dapperhooves is the NPC who gets murdered first) 

https://mlpforums.com/topic/173764-murder-on-the-friendship-express-ooc/

Note: I expect zero cheating, ie. asking others in PMs who the murderer is, etc. 

Dapperhooves trotted through the silent train car, looking for a cup of coffee. It was late at night, and everybody was asleep, excepting him. As he reached the snack car, he heard somepony whistle behind him. He turned, but there was nopony there. He then cursed quietly for wrinkling his suit. As he levitated the cup he was using, a frying pan came at him from behind and knocked him out, before he was tossed out of the train window into a frozen lake. (Awful way to die)

Rose sat down in the dining car and sighed as she sank into the seat while she relaxed. She needed to relax and why not ride a train, she left her main weapon at home. She leaned against the window and watched as the landscape passed her by.

Edited by reader8363
  • Brohoof 1

Crystalline plunged herself into a seat feeling rather bored. She yawned and just looked at the empy seats opposing her. It was like watching paint dry. She face hooved, Whipering under her breath, "You have better things to do, Crystalline." She just stared for some time before falling asleep.

Chance walked around the train for a while, before finding the over-21 train car. He walked in on an empty bar with one neatly dressed train attendant drying a beer mug with a washcloth. “Can I get you a drink, sir?” He asked. Chance smiled and turned. “May I see a menu?” The steward handed him one. After about a minute of paging through it, Chance ordered. “The pan-fried lemon and parsley halibut with a glass of the 1984 Cabernet Sauvignon, please.” (Pardon me, as I am eating fish, but my character is an omnivore)

Gradually, night fell, and the ponies on the train all went to bed, each one falling into a dreamless sleep. They were all exhausted by the day of doing practically nothing. 

Edited by Capper

Will Guide the Fairy Tale- loving Unicorn spent the whole day in the Friendship Express Library car reading his favorite stories, about Princesses learning about frienships, working to make your dreams come true, and even occasionally team up with their Prince to battle wicked monsters and defend their kingdoms. 

Finally Night has fallen and Will went back to his room and fell asleep on his bed.

Gale sighed as she sat within one of the few diner cars on the train. She had always wanted to see a bit more of the world, and now was a good a time as any. She was aware of the reputation dragons as a species held, but she tried not to let that discourage her. Memories of her friends and the situations they’d get themselves in, and felt a smile grace her lips. It had been fun, but she needed a break every so often. The dragoness then turned her attention to the cornish hen that she had ordered and began to eat, glancing out the window as the world outside passed in a blur.

• Brohoof 1

Rose headed for her room and laid down to think about stuff. After listening to the train rattle to an different tune then she's use to, she got out of bed and folded her ears to concentrate on her magic. Her shadow wavered a bit before becoming a swirling ball.

• 5 weeks later...