When did you start wearing glasses/contacts?

DubWolf

I started wearing glasses in 3rd grade.
I stopped wearing the glasses in 9th grade. They didn't really do much, except fool my bullies from thinking i was the same person when I removed the glasses. It was an easy trick to start a new life! Kinda.

I started wearing contacts in 9th grade. I want to switch to glasses because they're more practical especially when in home, but I could never get used to them. Everytime I wear my glasses I feel like the whole world turns upside down, and start seeing as if I'm cross-eyed. Weird. :scoots:

Second semester of eighth grade, and I have been forgetting to wear them (they’re reading glasses) but when I put them on I always look around and go woah I can see in 4K 

• Brohoof 1

hmmm I have to think about this one!

I didn't wear glasses till about 1st or second grade then my \eyesight started deteriorating and then around id say either 8th grade or freshman year of high school. my eyesight hasn't deteriorated in a long while, according to my optometrist, it actually got better lately!!

• 2 weeks later...

When I was 12 I donned my first pair. I actually didn't know my eyesight was that bad, nobody had ever really told me before, and I thought to see stuff that was far away most people would just walk up to it. I didn't like wearing them though, and would go on until about 18 before I started wearing them regularly. At that point I needed them for my job.

Now I'm almost always wearing glasses. I did play with contacts for a while, they're a pain, plus glasses add to my personality (or something), so they're kind of a part of me now.

• 2 weeks later...

I have needed to keep on glasses for now some time, really I don't remember might have been when I was fourteen I think I was so embarrassed that I never used them. Then in high school, it got really difficult not using them yet hey I refused to use them haha rather I took notes from others. Many glasses later, only using them when I really and I mean really needed to which is most of the time was when I went to university and even then I refused to use them when people could see as I was so embarrassed. No I did not want to put something in my eyes, in case someone is thinking what about those glass things you put in your eyes no.

Then I suddenly learned, chicks dig the glasses when you're sitting with your coffee looking sharp, the spicy senoritas they see your glasses you know what they do. They come to you and they ask you, talk to you want to get to know you, how are your grades can you give me a little tutoring. I started keeping on my glasses with pride. So don't be embarrassed you look sharp and girls love it, confidence is the name of the game.

Spoiler

Anime Anime Glasses GIF - Anime AnimeGlasses Stare - Discover ...

• Brohoof 1

In second grade. I was actually afraid of wearing them at school, but eventually everyone didn't notice it. I was wearing glasses during the lessons, then generally inside and in 6th grade I started to wear them constantly because it's hard for me to even use computer without them. But people say that glasses suit me well and I agree

• Brohoof 2