Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

The WPCC Lounge

PinkieShadow

2 hours ago, SnakeEater said:

Aw, sorry to hear that mate. :blush: Glad you're getting better!

Just chilling out, rain's pelting down outside and I'm getting <comfy>. :smug:

That's unfortunate; the sun is shining like disco ball where I live... :pout: Well, that only makes it hotter, so I wouldn't complain about your situation too much. ^_^

• Brohoof 2

First off, good "morning" every pony!

1 hour ago, The Recherche said:

I appreciate it... but that's my primary issue today. Even though there's a larger underlying issue here, I had asked for folks not to mention me in that threads... but they did it anyway. There was also something someone else said in that thread which... kinda struck a nerve, I won't lie. I would rather not talk about it, though.

Secondly, I apologize for mentioning you in the balloon thread. I have since edited you out; hope you feel better! :blush:

• Brohoof 2

2 hours ago, UglyBTD said:

First off, good "morning" every pony!

Good morning to you as well, BTD. I suppose you're doing well? :fluttershy:

2 hours ago, UglyBTD said:

Secondly, I apologize for mentioning you in the balloon thread. I have since edited you out; hope you feel better! :blush:

Oh, you're all good. I'm feeling significantly better than I was a while ago, so I'm not upset at all.  :grin:

2 hours ago, Outnick<3 said:

How can balloons make anyone sad?  balloons are good things I guess.. I love balloons myself!!  :D

Oh, it's not the balloon part... I just didn't want to be mentioned a dozen times in that particular thread. :grin: Like I said, though; I'm fine now.

2 hours ago, TheTaZe said:

Time to go to the dentist, see ya'll later!!! :squee:

Alrighty then~! Good luck with your appointment. :fluttershy:

I hope you didn't eat any Cheetos beforehand. ;)

• Brohoof 2

On 6/13/2018 at 6:32 PM, TheTaZe said:

Time to go to the dentist, see ya'll later!!! :squee:

Omg the dentist???! I hope you get to leave there alive :sealed: 

• Brohoof 1

On 6/13/2018 at 6:48 PM, An Admirer said:

So would his/her dentist be this guy?1472213621_9k.jpg.ead8d9940d4543aa9a6cc356fb251bf7.jpg

Omg we gotta save her!:sealed:

I would go but.... I'm too scared hehe *runs away*

• Brohoof 1

Just now, Outnick<3 said:

Omg we gotta save her!:sealed:

I would go but.... I'm too scared hehe *runs away*

We all have to go. One for all and one for all comrades!
(At least he don't have to to the urology...wöaa...bad memories...)

• Brohoof 2

Just now, Rixton said:

We all have to go. One for all and one for all comrades!
(At least he don't have to to the urology...wöaa...bad memories...)

The only reason I hate the dentist is because I have to get my teeth pictures and the thing they stick in your mouth is bigger than a... well you know what...

*sits in her corner, levitating a scroll and a quill* Good time of the day, mine valorous ponies!

I apologise beforehoof for me being mostly silent and absent minded, I drastically need to catch up with mine writing. *with that boops most friendly @CypherHoof @Nightfall Thunder @Im_not_crazy_im_just @Rixton @UglyBTD @The Recherche @Longhaul (thou hast PM) and @Fluttershy Friend*

• Brohoof 1

(edited)
4 minutes ago, Im_not_crazy_im_just said:

The only reason I hate the dentist is because I have to get my teeth pictures and the thing they stick in your mouth is bigger than a... well you know what...

Ah man, got braces? I had...and hated that...so yeah, that "big" X-ray device.

Edited by Rixton
  • Brohoof 3

On 6/13/2018 at 7:02 PM, Im_not_crazy_im_just said:

Bigger than a balloon? Oh that really looks like a nightmare :O 

balloons are biiiiiig

• Brohoof 3

Just now, Rixton said:

Ah man, got braces? I had...and hated that...so yeah, that "big" X-ray device.

I don’t have braces but I’d assume they suck because of all my sisters complaining from when she had hers. Gladly I won’t need any ever :please:

1 minute ago, Outnick<3 said:

Bigger than a balloon? Oh that really looks like a nightmare :O 

balloons are biiiiiig

I was meaning something else but sure

2 hours ago, Alexshy said:

*sits in her corner, levitating a scroll and a quill* Good time of the day, mine valorous ponies! 

I apologise beforehoof for me being mostly silent and absent minded, I drastically need to catch up with mine writing. *with that boops most friendly @CypherHoof @Nightfall Thunder @Im_not_crazy_im_just @Rixton @UglyBTD @The Recherche @Longhaul (thou hast PM) and @Fluttershy Friend*

Hey there, Alex~! It's been a little bit since I've been able to speak to you... :ooh:

Regardless, though, how have you been doing lately?

*~𝓡𝓮𝓰𝓪𝓵𝓵𝔂 𝓫𝓸𝓸𝓹𝓼 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓝𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽 𝓟𝓸𝓷𝓮~* :proud:

• Brohoof 3

2 minutes ago, The Recherche said:

Hey there, Alex~! It's been a little bit since I've been able to speak to you... :ooh:

Regardless, though, how have you been doing lately?

*~𝓡𝓮𝓰𝓪𝓵𝓵𝔂 𝓫𝓸𝓸𝓹𝓼 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓝𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽 𝓟𝓸𝓷𝓮~* :proud:

In two words - overly busy... I would like to be more active, but mine duties are too time and effort demanding oft... Two half-made scnes separate me from publishing the next chapter... and, well... those are the main aspects of mine limited presence hither lately (in pony that is, mentally I am always with mine valorous friends) *dainty alicorn smile*

• Brohoof 2

3 minutes ago, Im_not_crazy_im_just said:

I don’t have braces but I’d assume they suck because of all my sisters complaining from when she had hers. Gladly I won’t need any ever :please:

I had all two types, better liked the non-removable, it toke a while to get used to that, but it was not that annoying like the removable, night-time ones.

• Brohoof 1

9 minutes ago, Alexshy said:

I apologise beforehoof for me being mostly silent and absent minded, I drastically need to catch up with mine writing.

I think it is more the absence of more than your mind we find concerning, my princess - we miss you when you don't visit.

*boops*

• Brohoof 1

2 hours ago, Alexshy said:

In two words - overly busy... I would like to be more active, but mine duties are too time and effort demanding oft... Two half-made scnes separate me from publishing the next chapter... and, well... those are the main aspects of mine limited presence hither lately (in pony that is, mentally I am always with mine valorous friends) *dainty alicorn smile*

That certainly sounds taxing, yes... :pout: While I can't help you out with your publishing, I wish you luck~! :squee:

Since you seem to be quite taxed... perhaps a coffee will do you some good? :grin: 'Tis what the WPCC Lounge is about, after all.

• Brohoof 1